Cheers!

Going to bring my daughter to visit her 93 year old Great, Grandpa and bringing the dogs too to play with his dog. Then my sister and her girlfriend are coming over to my house after the dogs are worn out to help me trim their nails. She's a former Vet Tech like me but is much better at trimming those really thick black nails. I'm too worried I'm gonna make them bleed. Then it is just chill time and errands, housework. Too rainy this weekend to do much outside.

Going to bring my daughter to visit her 93 year old Great, Grandpa and bringing the dogs too to play with his dog. Then my sister and her girlfriend are coming over to my house after the dogs are worn out to help me trim their nails. She's a former Vet Tech like me but is much better at trimming those really thick black nails. I'm too worried I'm gonna make them bleed. Then it is just chill time and errands, housework. Too rainy this weekend to do much outside.

It's a plan. Here it is just beautiful. The weather was far too beautiful to have to work...

:)

I have the house to myself! Hubby went to town to renew my car registration, roomie is at work and inlaws are still in the valley.

I am sitting in my room, listening to doves outside....wooo wooo...wooo woooo...woo woooo...and a mocking bird hollering for a mate, light rain sprinkling. This is wonderful.

I have the house to myself! Hubby went to town to renew my car registration, roomie is at work and inlaws are still in the valley.

I am sitting in my room, listening to doves outside....wooo wooo...wooo woooo...woo woooo...and a mocking bird hollering for a mate, light rain sprinkling. This is wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your link is dead Stat. But that's ok. The mocking bird is now in my tree in the back yard. :)

Says video has been removed at owners request on this end. But like I said..no matter. I have the real deal in my tree, when before it was next door.

There is an owl one street over...just behind the house behind my house...that hangs out in a tree there. At night, when the fog horn goes off....woooooooooooooooo....I listen to it hoot hooooooooot. Like it is talking to it. Been doing that for the past few years so I am pretty sure it knows it's not another owl, lol.

There is an owl one street over...just behind the house behind my house...that hangs out in a tree there. At night, when the fog horn goes off....woooooooooooooooo....I listen to it hoot hooooooooot. Like it is talking to it. Been doing that for the past few years so I am pretty sure it knows it's not another owl, lol.

"Howling for Owls"

Time for some vitamin B.

2570r9x.jpg

We have a nesting dove outside the garden window in the kitchen. She has been a very good mother and stayed on the eggs through some very cold weather. Today I checked again because I heard her flying off and there are 2 young doves cuddled together in the nest waiting for momma dove to return.

I used to have two couples nesting right outside my window but one couple decided it was not for them and they left. The other two...a blue jay couple decided to destroy the nest they have had for 3 years and now they are gone too. :(

Time for some vitamin B.

2570r9x.jpg

Ahhh, liquid bread!

The movie was great. Not sure everyone would enjoy it....for those that believe in God and heaven, a must see.

The dinner after the movie was great. I had the Tuscan Limon Chicken....at BJ's. (Can't imagine why anyone would name a restaurant BJ's....but it is always crowded)....So, it was what you would call the "perfect date"!

Forum List

Back