Cheers!

Good morning/afternoon. Time for a bottomless cup of java.

2yugcd1.jpg

Good Mornign kids.

Beautiful day here in Boston! Sun is shining.

Was outside with my puppy drinking my coffee in my jammies.

I'm sorry I missed all the action....I was so busy blowing leaves and raking leaves.....trying to clean up my immediate backyard....damn Oaks, just keep on dropping their leaves....be glad when it's over and I can just relax, have me my Margarita and enjoy the day.

Stat, I know you don't watch any of the American TV programs, but has anyone besides me been watching "Bates Motel" - man, that's a neat program. Mr Mertex and I are hooked on a few new programs...hope they don't pull the plug before they come to some sensible ending....but we like Revolution, Resurrection, Believe, Fargo, Bates Motel, House of Cards (we just started watching that on NetFlix) The Americans....all good....really good.

You might want to check out "Breaking Bad". It is available on Netflix.

Oh, I saw Breaking Bad.....baddest, bestest program ever....that program had me on the edge of my seat with every episode...loved it.

Good morning, Diana and Mertex. How is the coffee? Sun is brightly shining; temperature going up to 54. It's Friday!!! :)

Hey Stat and Kat......before this day unfolds....want to wish you:

ani_cat_good_morning.gif

After all that work yesterday....today I'm chillin out...but my gardens are looking a bit more welcoming....after getting rid of all those leaves. I still have a ton to deal with....:)

Hi everyone!

Whew, it's been a busy day at work! I'm glad that it is almost the weekend. Can someone slide some whiskey my direction?

SSDD here. (Same shit different day)

Light rain today...so no outside in garden. Therefore, I plan to sketch out my mini library room plans that will take place when the inlaws move out.

Forum List

Back