Cheers!

Yum Yum...still got tons of chocolate from Oma in Germany! Trying some Oster Zauber...Blatterkrokant...Umhullt von feiner Vollmilch Schokolade! By gut Gott im Himmel!

images

German chocolate is so good....you lucky dog......:)

Well hell. I guess so, and I missed out!
Oh well. My vote would have been None Of The Above.

Well hell. I guess so, and I missed out!
Oh well. My vote would have been None Of The Above.

Too much muscle doesn't do much for me. Most women prefer the Cary Grant type as opposed to Schwatznegger type, anyway. I vote for George Clooney.

I'm sorry I missed all the action....I was so busy blowing leaves and raking leaves.....trying to clean up my immediate backyard....damn Oaks, just keep on dropping their leaves....be glad when it's over and I can just relax, have me my Margarita and enjoy the day.

Stat, I know you don't watch any of the American TV programs, but has anyone besides me been watching "Bates Motel" - man, that's a neat program. Mr Mertex and I are hooked on a few new programs...hope they don't pull the plug before they come to some sensible ending....but we like Revolution, Resurrection, Believe, Fargo, Bates Motel, House of Cards (we just started watching that on NetFlix) The Americans....all good....really good.

Actually, I rarely watch TV, what with the appointments in my profession.

When little Miss Princess Statalina is here, then it's Cartoonito, with heavy emphasis on Scooby Doo.

But I do sometimes catch "Lie to me" or "CSI" - most of which I have never seen in English. I just started with "Defiance" -that was a premiere show put out by the Sci-Fy channel.

And there's a good german whodunit program I sometimes watch called "Tatort" (Scene of the Crime). A number of my colleagues have starred in roles in the show, so it's fun to watch them.

So, folks, it's almost 4 am here, but I had the need to slay some dragons out in other parts of the forum. (That was fun!).

Have a good night. Make sure to tip Trixxie. Tomorrow I am hiring her sisters, Wixxie and Lixxie, as well.

If I come in tomorrow and see a teepee with underwear hangin on it, then I will know that Gracie...

:lol:

I'm sorry I missed all the action....I was so busy blowing leaves and raking leaves.....trying to clean up my immediate backyard....damn Oaks, just keep on dropping their leaves....be glad when it's over and I can just relax, have me my Margarita and enjoy the day.

Stat, I know you don't watch any of the American TV programs, but has anyone besides me been watching "Bates Motel" - man, that's a neat program. Mr Mertex and I are hooked on a few new programs...hope they don't pull the plug before they come to some sensible ending....but we like Revolution, Resurrection, Believe, Fargo, Bates Motel, House of Cards (we just started watching that on NetFlix) The Americans....all good....really good.

Actually, I rarely watch TV, what with the appointments in my profession.

When little Miss Princess Statalina is here, then it's Cartoonito, with heavy emphasis on Scooby Doo.

But I do sometimes catch "Lie to me" or "CSI" - most of which I have never seen in English. I just started with "Defiance" -that was a premiere show put out by the Sci-Fy channel.

And there's a good german whodunit program I sometimes watch called "Tatort" (Scene of the Crime). A number of my colleagues have starred in roles in the show, so it's fun to watch them.

So, folks, it's almost 4 am here, but I had the need to slay some dragons out in other parts of the forum. (That was fun!).

Have a good night. Make sure to tip Trixxie. Tomorrow I am hiring her sisters, Wixxie and Lixxie, as well.

If I come in tomorrow and see a teepee with underwear hangin on it, then I will know that Gracie...

:lol:

Lol. Good night stat.

You might want to check out "Breaking Bad". It is available on Netflix.

I wanna introduce you all to our newest barmaid, Trixxie:

brunettes%20women%20models%20brown%20eyes%20jordan%20carver%20smiling%20huge%20boobs%201920x1280%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1.jpg

She was very convincing during her job interview that she knows how to serve the customers. I am sure she will help the menfolk to keep their spirits up, she's got a good hand for that kind of stuff. She will be a wonderful asset to our fine bar.

Welcome, Trixxie.

:D

Trixxie is an "amazing" addition. Good choice.

:eusa_clap:

Hmmm Kat, are you sure you're considering all the angles?:D

After very careful review Mertex, I have concluded that every "angle" has been "measured meticulously".

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back