Cheers!

I wanna introduce you all to our newest barmaid, Trixxie:

brunettes%20women%20models%20brown%20eyes%20jordan%20carver%20smiling%20huge%20boobs%201920x1280%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1.jpg

She was very convincing during her job interview that she knows how to serve the customers. I am sure she will help the menfolk to keep their spirits up, she's got a good hand for that kind of stuff. She will be a wonderful asset to our fine bar.

Welcome, Trixxie.

:D

Trixxie is an "amazing" addition. Good choice.

:eusa_clap:

Morning everyone! Had a busy day at work yesterday visiting a vendor. Today should be a bit slower. lol

I guess Stats forgot to mention this afternoon we are having a mens' beauty contest. Here are a few of the contestants. :)

2807dhc.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning pacer...

Thank you for the mens cadidates.

I choose #2 and #3

Actualy 1,2,3 and 7...but narrowing it down to two.....2 and 3.

How are you today, Diana? How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

I am actually pretty tired...and I have a very busy few days ahead of me.

I work full time...but also have a part time job that I typically only work Thursday and Saturday nights.

But one of the other bartenders wanted to take vacation this week so I also picked up Friday night and Saturday day. I am almost regretting that decision lol.

I told my daughter I probably wont see her for 3 days. She was ok with that but now I feel like Mother of the Year. She is old enought to stay home alone..and I also have 4 aunts and a sister who all live on the same street as me, so she wont be ALONE, she will hang with all them mostly....but still.

Anyhoo...that was my pity party for the day. And how are you?

Oh..and its cold. Sun is shining...but its cold. I want Spring.

You certainly have your share of work. The sun is shining beautifully here too but it is only going up to 11. I have a lot to do but I keep procrastinating. I have to get off this computer shortly and get things done.

You certainly have your share of work. The sun is shining beautifully here too but it is only going up to 11. I have a lot to do but I keep procrastinating. I have to get off this computer shortly and get things done.

11?? Where do you live? Antarctica?

And I was complaing about it being a high of 45 today.

I like 4 and 7.

Wolfsister, I normally go for dark hair too but something about #4 really catches my eye.

Good Morning pacer...

I choose #2 and #3

Oh, don't be so picky, pick em all!!!

lol

Uh, Pacer, you get to do the interviews this time.... you can use my office. :D

ÄÄhhh, Trixxie wanted me to help her get acquainted with the storeroom. Yepp, I'm sticking with that story. The Storeroom.

Good Morning pacer...

I choose #2 and #3

lol

ÄÄhhh, Trixxie wanted me to help her get acquainted with the storeroom. Yepp, I'm sticking with that story. The Storeroom.

Youre such a good boss. So nice and thoughful to help her like that.

I want to work for this bar lol.

11?? Where do you live? Antarctica?

And I was complaing about it being a high of 45 today.
That's 11 degrees Celsius, 52 Fahrenheit. I just got back from grocery shopping. It's gorgeous outside but the wind is still pretty cool.

Good Morning pacer...

I choose #2 and #3

lol

Youre such a good boss. So nice and thoughful to help her like that.

I want to work for this bar lol.

Fill out the application!!!

:rofl:

"Goddess Diana, the hostess with the mostest" !!!

3 votes for No. 2 - pacer, Diana, Wolfsister
2 votes for No. 4 - pacer, Shaitra
2 vote for No. 3 - Diana, Stats
1 vote for No. 7 - Shaitra
1 vote for No. 6 - Stats
1 vote for No. 1 - Wolfsister

Last edited:

Forum List

Back