Cheers!

I have not tried that yet but I saw pacer mention it once. I will try it, thank you :)

My daughter would consdier them "killer" in the bad way. I have that "Mom Glare" down pat.

I may need to learn the "Papa glare" too. :)

It works wonders. In church I just have to lean over and glare. She gets it right away.

ANd thank you for the compliment. You made me smile :)

Hey, I call em like I see em!!

My little one (7 years old, and she knows it) loves to cuddle next to Papa on the couch and watch her episode of Scooby Doo whilst inhaling gummi bears, before riding her scooter, before riding her bike before drawing with street chalk, before....

And then I wonder why I am totally exhausted at the end of the day. Duh, Stat, duh...

So, I asked one of my workout buddies to go through a day with me and my daughter. His name is Ingo, great guy, good friend, one you can steal horses with, as they say in German. So, at the end of the day about 2 months ago, Mr. Ingo Herkules was totally tuckered out, looked at me and said "now I know why you don't wanna do workouts right after a little Princess Statalina weekend". lol

Kids. The best workout ever conceived.

I may need to learn the "Papa glare" too. :)

It works wonders. In church I just have to lean over and glare. She gets it right away.

ANd thank you for the compliment. You made me smile :)

Hey, I call em like I see em!!

My little one (7 years old, and she knows it) loves to cuddle next to Papa on the couch and watch her episode of Scooby Doo whilst inhaling gummi bears, before riding her scooter, before riding her bike before drawing with street chalk, before....

And then I wonder why I am totally exhausted at the end of the day. Duh, Stat, duh...

So, I asked one of my workout buddies to go through a day with me and my daughter. His name is Ingo, great guy, good friend, one you can steal horses with, as they say in German. So, at the end of the day about 2 months ago, Mr. Ingo Herkules was totally tuckered out, looked at me and said "now I know why you don't wanna do workouts right after a little Princess Statalina weekend". lol

Kids. The best workout ever conceived.

MIne is older so I dont have to chase around her as much anymore..but I do remember (and miss) those days.

Tonights argument is that "I am getting older and you really need me to do things on my own"

Sorry kid..not letting you walk down to the school with your friends so you can ogle over the boys baseball team. Not on my watch. I was 15 and boy crazy at one time too......

Well, Diana, I'm going to call it a night, too...going to watch some t.v. Have a lovely evening. :)

lol..i have lots of pictures...but apparently I am not able to upload pics on here.

Plus I have had many comments on my avatar pic and would rather keep the insults to a minimum if possible ;-) (not from anyone on this thread)

It was a good time. We did the Duck tours, Quincy Market and acted like tourists fo rthe day.

Plus a pit stop at Bovas for some yummy pastries.

Great time over all and now I am beat from all that fresh air lol.

Do you use tinypic? Check them out. Once you upload them there (yes, it is free) THEN you can post them here because they host them for you. The only pics I have on my pc is my avis and some ebay stuff. The rest are at tinypic. So if my pc ever crashes..I know my pics will always be safe.

And who would be dissing your avi pic? Idiots? Fuck 'em. You look nice to me. Very pretty. Killer eyes (killer meaning pretty).

Absolutely!

lol..i have lots of pictures...but apparently I am not able to upload pics on here.

Plus I have had many comments on my avatar pic and would rather keep the insults to a minimum if possible ;-) (not from anyone on this thread)

It was a good time. We did the Duck tours, Quincy Market and acted like tourists fo rthe day.

Do you use tinypic? Check them out. Once you upload them there (yes, it is free) THEN you can post them here because they host them for you. The only pics I have on my pc is my avis and some ebay stuff. The rest are at tinypic. So if my pc ever crashes..I know my pics will always be safe.

And who would be dissing your avi pic? Idiots? Fuck 'em. You look nice to me. Very pretty. Killer eyes (killer meaning pretty).

Yes. Beautiful, honest face and killer eyes. Eyes that make men melt.

:thup:

Indeed! Mysterious and hypnotic.

Well, sweet people, here's a nite-cap:

Night Cap Brandy Cocktail Recipe

And I am off to dreamland. Hard work day ahead of me tomorrow.

I hope you all have a lot of fun in USMB tonight!!!

-Stat

Goodnight Stat. Thanks for the drink recommedation. I have some brandy and am going to try it. I probably only need one sip. I'm not much of a drinker...lol.

For privacy sake, you probably should load any personal pictures you may want to post here to Photobucket. You register with a password and you can designate your albums to be locked only to be accessed by you.

This icon:

insertimage.gif

is on your menu here when you use the quote feature, and is the one you use to post pictures here. You had the right idea when you posted the cartoon with the woman and cup of coffee, but you had an extra "http://" and that is why it didn't show up. When I click on that icon, a box pops up and it shows an "http://" highlighted in blue. It disappears when you paste the url you copied for your picture...like Stat said, some browsers already have a "http://" (not highlighted in blue) - so when you paste the url from your picture, you end up with two....just delete one of them.

I know it sounds confusing, but you have to try it out until you are able to figure it out...you already almost had it.

The person checking out the room today seemed perfect. And I liked her dog, too. But, she has another room to go check and will let me know tomorrow if she wants this one or not. I hope she does.

Good luck....I hope she decides on your room, since you found her satisfactory....:)

So, I went to play Bunco tonight.....and I was so lucky. Me and this other gal tied for the most buncos, so we had to roll the 3 dice to see who would get the higher number...she beat me out - so she won the $20 bucks....however, I had the most games....19 in all...there was nobody even come close to that, so I won 2nd prize....$15.

It was a lot of fun....we'll do it again next month....

She was really nice. And...she is pagan-christian. Like me. :)
Believes in Christ, doesn't much like His followers. She also has shitloads of animal spirit cards :D

She brought her friend..who is a lesbian and a pagan as well. They are not lovers. Just best friends. She said she has a storage room FULL of books and is very excited into making the patio room a library..and she has the shelves and books to do it. Her little dog was a cutey pie and my dogs ignored him so that was ok too. She also takes the dog to her moms when she is at work, so that is a BIG plus.

I liked her. I hope she wants the room. She will let me know in a day or two. Meanwhile, I still have it advertised.

Believes in Christ, doesn't much like His followers. She also has shitloads of animal spirit cards :D

She brought her friend..who is a lesbian and a pagan as well. They are not lovers. Just best friends. She said she has a storage room FULL of books and is very excited into making the patio room a library..and she has the shelves and books to do it. Her little dog was a cutey pie and my dogs ignored him so that was ok too. She also takes the dog to her moms when she is at work, so that is a BIG plus.

I liked her. I hope she wants the room. She will let me know in a day or two. Meanwhile, I still have it advertised.

Sounds like you hit it off rather well....so that is good, nothing like a good first impression....keeping my fingers crossed for you.

So, I went to play Bunco tonight.....and I was so lucky. Me and this other gal tied for the most buncos, so we had to roll the 3 dice to see who would get the higher number...she beat me out - so she won the $20 bucks....however, I had the most games....19 in all...there was nobody even come close to that, so I won 2nd prize....$15.

It was a lot of fun....we'll do it again next month....

I've never seen Bunco before. Really.

Time to go google Bunco.

:)

Hope you can seal the deal!

I wanna introduce you all to our newest barmaid, Trixxie:

brunettes%20women%20models%20brown%20eyes%20jordan%20carver%20smiling%20huge%20boobs%201920x1280%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1.jpg

She was very convincing during her job interview that she knows how to serve the customers. I am sure she will help the menfolk to keep their spirits up, she's got a good hand for that kind of stuff. She will be a wonderful asset to our fine bar.

Welcome, Trixxie.

:D

Forum List

Back