Cheers!

You all will laugh. I am actually sitting in Cheers right now having a beer and nachos.

It's a cold wet rainy day and I look like a drowned cat. But it could be worse.

I could be at work.

Made me think of you all lol.

(The cheers part, not the drowned cat part)
Be sure to tell the bartender the tab is on me...I'm buying a round for everyone in the house. :lol::lol:

Pick two girls, katsteve.

8 and 10 were my picks.
Okay, thanks Katsteve. So, the "official" results are:

7 for No. 10 - pacer, Stats, Diana, Mertex, Wolfsister, Grandma, Katsteve
6 for No. 08 - pacer, Stats, Diana, Gracie, Wolfsister, Katsteve
1 for No. 09 - Grandma
1 for No. 07 - Mertex
1 for No. 01 - Gracie

Er, I didn't vote for No. 10.....

I voted for #8 and #7......sorry, but it looks like you want #10 to win....:lol:

OOPS!

7 for No. 10 - pacer, Stats, Diana, Gracie, Wolfsister, Grandma, Katsteve
6 for No. 08 - pacer, Stats, Diana, Wolfsister, Mertex, Katsteve
1 for No. 09 - Grandma
1 for No. 07 - Mertex
1 for No. 01 - Gracie

Heads up, peoples. Electrician is on his way so I will be offline for awhile. See y'all later this afternoon when he gets done messing with wires.

Gotta go play Bunco....it's that time of the month.....:lol::lol:

th_see-ya.gif

I'll Be Bach.......as Arnold Schwarzenegger once said....

lol..i have lots of pictures...but apparently I am not able to upload pics on here.

Plus I have had many comments on my avatar pic and would rather keep the insults to a minimum if possible ;-) (not from anyone on this thread)

It was a good time. We did the Duck tours, Quincy Market and acted like tourists fo rthe day.

Plus a pit stop at Bovas for some yummy pastries.

Great time over all and now I am beat from all that fresh air lol.

Last edited:
The person checking out the room today seemed perfect. And I liked her dog, too. But, she has another room to go check and will let me know tomorrow if she wants this one or not. I hope she does.

lol..i have lots of pictures...but apparently I am not able to upload pics on here.

Plus I have had many comments on my avatar pic and would rather keep the insults to a minimum if possible ;-) (not from anyone on this thread)

It was a good time. We did the Duck tours, Quincy Market and acted like tourists fo rthe day.

Do you use tinypic? Check them out. Once you upload them there (yes, it is free) THEN you can post them here because they host them for you. The only pics I have on my pc is my avis and some ebay stuff. The rest are at tinypic. So if my pc ever crashes..I know my pics will always be safe.

And who would be dissing your avi pic? Idiots? Fuck 'em. You look nice to me. Very pretty. Killer eyes (killer meaning pretty).

Do you use tinypic? Check them out. Once you upload them there (yes, it is free) THEN you can post them here because they host them for you. The only pics I have on my pc is my avis and some ebay stuff. The rest are at tinypic. So if my pc ever crashes..I know my pics will always be safe.

And who would be dissing your avi pic? Idiots? Fuck 'em. You look nice to me. Very pretty. Killer eyes (killer meaning pretty).

Yes. Beautiful, honest face and killer eyes. Eyes that make men melt.

:thup:

I have not tried that yet but I saw pacer mention it once. I will try it, thank you :)

My daughter would consdier them "killer" in the bad way. I have that "Mom Glare" down pat.

I have not tried that yet but I saw pacer mention it once. I will try it, thank you :)

My daughter would consdier them "killer" in the bad way. I have that "Mom Glare" down pat.

I may need to learn the "Papa glare" too. :)

I may need to learn the "Papa glare" too. :)

It works wonders. In church I just have to lean over and glare. She gets it right away.

ANd thank you for the compliment. You made me smile :)

Forum List

Back