Cheers!

So, I'm voting for number 6, runner up that big black guy number 3. He could prolly lift some heavy beer cases for me. Yepp. And I picked 6 cuz he's prolly gay and won't be slapping my barmaids on the ass and all that terrible stuff.

I'm waiting for Mertex and Gracie to vote.

3 votes for No. 2 - pacer, Diana, Wolfsister
2 votes for No. 4 - pacer, Shaitra
2 vote for No. 3 - Diana, Stats
1 vote for No. 7 - Shaitra
1 vote for No. 6 - Stats
1 vote for No. 1 - Wolfsister

Last edited:
Competition is closed.

No. 2 - WINNER
No. 3 & 4 Runners-up

2807dhc.jpg

Put them to work, Stats. :lol:

I wanna introduce you all to our newest barmaid, Trixxie:

brunettes%20women%20models%20brown%20eyes%20jordan%20carver%20smiling%20huge%20boobs%201920x1280%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1.jpg

She was very convincing during her job interview that she knows how to serve the customers. I am sure she will help the menfolk to keep their spirits up, she's got a good hand for that kind of stuff. She will be a wonderful asset to our fine bar.

Welcome, Trixxie.

:D

Before I was kiwiman127, I was Mammaryman 38DD! :D

brunettes%20women%20models%20brown%20eyes%20jordan%20carver%20smiling%20huge%20boobs%201920x1280%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1.jpg

She was very convincing during her job interview that she knows how to serve the customers. I am sure she will help the menfolk to keep their spirits up, she's got a good hand for that kind of stuff. She will be a wonderful asset to our fine bar.

Welcome, Trixxie.

Before I was kiwiman127, I was Mammaryman 38DD! :D

:thup:

I am gonna keep abreast of these important developments.

I'm sorry I missed all the action....I was so busy blowing leaves and raking leaves.....trying to clean up my immediate backyard....damn Oaks, just keep on dropping their leaves....be glad when it's over and I can just relax, have me my Margarita and enjoy the day.

Stat, I know you don't watch any of the American TV programs, but has anyone besides me been watching "Bates Motel" - man, that's a neat program. Mr Mertex and I are hooked on a few new programs...hope they don't pull the plug before they come to some sensible ending....but we like Revolution, Resurrection, Believe, Fargo, Bates Motel, House of Cards (we just started watching that on NetFlix) The Americans....all good....really good.

Welcome, Trixxie.

Trixxie is an "amazing" addition. Good choice.

:eusa_clap:

Hmmm Kat, are you sure you're considering all the angles?:D

House of Cards-very good stuff.

Took me several episodes to really appreciate it....it wasn't like "Breaking Bad" that would leave you hanging at the end wanting to see the next episode right away, but it's really interesting. We're not through the first season, yet.

Yum Yum...still got tons of chocolate from Oma in Germany! Trying some Oster Zauber...Blatterkrokant...Umhullt von feiner Vollmilch Schokolade! By gut Gott im Himmel!

images

Forum List

Back