Cheers!

Yum!! Now....bring me the beach too. The one in Maui. I'll wait here while you go get it. :lol:

How's this...the Valley Isle in Maui?

2d6te2c.jpg

Good afternoon to everybody.
Good afternoon Katsteve. How are you? How's your day? What would you care to drink? I'm playing bartender. :)

Howdy Pacer, I sure could use one. Believe or not my city(Riverside, California) has been one of the nations hot spots all week

Now for that drink......an ice cold strawberry lemonade, por favor.

Good afternoon Katsteve. How are you? How's your day? What would you care to drink? I'm playing bartender. :)

Howdy Pacer, I sure could use one. Believe or not my city(Riverside, California) has been one of the nations hot spots all week

South of me...and yeah...it's been HOT the past few days. Today..perfect. About 70 in the shade, around 75 in the sun.

Thank you, Mertex. I think I'm going to listen to some music and have a drink. How is the game going? Is it as boring to play as it is to watch? :lol::lol:

Not anymore than checking the thread and making a post, like in any other thread....I'm not spending time pondering what my next move is going to be....so, no, I don't find it boring.

Wish Stat was not in Germany. When he is here, I am heading to bed. Plus, he has Little StatliciousPrincess this weekend so his absence will be more than usual.

Maybe we should go grab [MENTION=48697]Goddess_Ashtara[/MENTION] cuz she is getting reamed in her intro thread. Fire Trixxie and get Ashtara to take her place, lol.

You're not experiencing fires again, are you? .....I haven't heard.

Forum List

Back