Cheers!

Happy-Sunday-Pictures.gif

Got to go do some shopping....will check in later....have a great day, everyone.

I just had breakfast when he posted that pic. Now I want to have second breakfast!

image-738.jpg

I hope all is well with your friend.
I had a nice little visit, BDBoop. I brought her the newspaper and a couple of trash tabloids...she enjoys those kinds of magazines...and just chatted about nothing much of anything. :) Now I'm going to have a stiff drink.

2rfwmk8.jpg

Last edited:
Statistik hengst my good man
In pouring rain today I ran
I did get drenched right to the bone
I'll have a drink not to get stoned

A shot of scotch I served myself
I took it from the second shelf
When you do your inventory
The missing shot you'll know the story

Well, long time no see! How's life been treating you? :lol:

Hello there BD. My Mother has been here visiting so I have not been around as much. She is contemplating selling her home and moving back to California and living with me.

Big change for her because she is very independent and still in very good health. She turns 82 in August, and may just be planning ahead. We will see.

Hope all is well with you.

I am glad she is with you, where is she contemplating moving from?

I see you've been busy in Cheers, so at least now I know where to find you to touch base occasionally. :thup:

She would be relocating from her hometown in a little town called Fort Scott Kansas where she and my Dad grew up. When they retired in 2004, they left San Francisco where they had lived for over 30 years, and returned there.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend, talk to you soon!

That stash of special single malt
is Stat's most precious tipple.
If you don't want him to find fault
you really shouldn't sipple.

:badgrin:

Right on, Derideo! :lol:

GO SPURS GO​

The Spurs just won game "7" making them winners of the first round series of games against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA finals.

4e9f5629748ce5dfba0c5a46e784b1ed.jpg

Last edited:

The stash of malt is in the vault
I have no key Stats cannot fault
The shot of tipple I do sipple
Is cheap old scotch my throat to tickle :)

Hello there BD. My Mother has been here visiting so I have not been around as much. She is contemplating selling her home and moving back to California and living with me.

Big change for her because she is very independent and still in very good health. She turns 82 in August, and may just be planning ahead. We will see.

Hope all is well with you.

I am glad she is with you, where is she contemplating moving from?

I see you've been busy in Cheers, so at least now I know where to find you to touch base occasionally. :thup:

She would be relocating from her hometown in a little town called Fort Scott Kansas where she and my Dad grew up. When they retired in 2004, they left San Francisco where they had lived for over 30 years, and returned there.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend, talk to you soon!

Thanks, what's left of it! ;)

Totally cool, thanks to both of you.

After the usual Sunday swimming with my daughter, I got hit with a stomach flu and have been in front of the porcelain G-ddess off and on a great deal since 3 pm my time, the last 11 hours. Until now, my daughter has been unaffected, but she is not sleeping well. No idea where it came from, cooked the usual Sunday meal that she so loves to eat and then *BAMM*, it hit me. I just got up to try a German medication you can use when you think there's no more to throw up, it's called IBEROGAST. So, I am back to bed and have 4 more hours before it's time to get the little one up and ready for school.

Stomach flues really, really suck. Haven't had one in 7 years. Ugh. Guess we'll know tomorrow if it was a 24 or a 48 hour virus, or whatever it was.

Kinda feel like this:

So, y'all, drink one for me, I'm headin right back for the bed. Ciao.

Last edited by a moderator:

After the usual Sunday swimming with my daughter, I got hit with a stomach flu and have been in front of the porcelain G-ddess off and on a great deal since 3 pm my time, the last 11 hours. Until now, my daughter has been unaffected, but she is not sleeping well. No idea where it came from, cooked the usual Sunday meal that she so loves to eat and then *BAMM*, it hit me. I just got up to try a German medication you can use when you think there's no more to throw up, it's called IBEROGAST. So, I am back to bed and have 4 more hours before it's time to get the little one up and ready for school.

Stomach flues really, really suck. Haven't had one in 7 years. Ugh. Guess we'll know tomorrow if it was a 24 or a 48 hour virus, or whatever it was.

Kinda feel like this:

Take care of yourself and get better soon. I had one of those a few years back and it lasted about 24 hours for the worst of it but those 24 hours were the worst of my life. So if you are going through that, I pity you. Ugh, luckily it was over quick. Now, the time I got Salmonella-that's a whole different story and I won't give details. No one wants to hear that, LOL.

Take care of yourself and I hope it's just a 24 hour thing.

Kinda feel like this:

Hope you're feeling better soon. It sucks to be sick.....:)

Forum List

Back