Cheers!

No problem. ;)

Hey, hope you get to feeling better!!

Thanks Stat, I feel better today. Not great but better. Convention is over. I'm gonna take a nap. Hopefully, that'll help. Talk to you soon.

It's good you're feeling better....it'll soon be history....mine is finally gone...I still just have a tad of that nasty congestion, so I've been taking Alka Seltzer Plus every morning, and it seems to make it better. I haven't had any problem sleeping...which is good.

Friday evening...time for a drink!

Trollop, tramplet, whomever Stat has hired as the latest barmaid, I will have a double Patron over ice, thank you.

Statistik hengst my good man
We'd like a drink but no one's 'round
We'll serve ourself if you don't mind
Drinks on the house, you are so kind

Friday evening...time for a drink!

Trollop, tramplet, whomever Stat has hired as the latest barmaid, I will have a double Patron over ice, thank you.
:lol: It's happy hour. I'll have whatever you're having. :)

4bc87937-a4b0-4438-a37d-516f45a3e07a.jpg

One for each of us, Cheers! :)

So, ye olde Barman Sir O'Stalaleary is here!!! Whew, long day!

first:

cognac_start_a.jpg

My little daughter's school did a Friday evening event to open the Month of May (since May 1 is a national holiday in Germany), called "Maisingen", where each class sang, danced, recited poetry, did skits or something like that. The school orchestra opened up the event and there was my little one, playing her viola. Cool. Proud Papa, proud Papa!!!

You mentioned it was cold in your neck of the woods...certainly not the nicest weather to go biking.

You mentioned it was cold in your neck of the woods...certainly not the nicest weather to go biking.

Cold but sunshiny - we just rollered (scootered) for 1/2 hour, now will be biking, then a good dinner and then tonight is a huge fireworks festival where I live. We will be up quite late tonight.

This is how it will look tonight:

header_Bonn-Rhein-in-Flammen-am-Siebengebirge-_DZT5717_RET.jpg

Last edited:
Is anybody else watching Jeopardy? Julia kicked butt again yesterday, for the 9th time, she is way over $200k now....that gal knows everything about everything. She's also very unassuming....I wonder if she'll get to the million like Ken Jennings?

She has to take a break this week, they're having a decade contest....:(

Thank you, Mertex. I think I'm going to listen to some music and have a drink. How is the game going? Is it as boring to play as it is to watch? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back