Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

Show me your !math, fraud....

Go on......this will be fun....

By all means lets hire a public accounting firm to investigate Obama's slush fund, ah I mean his nearly $900 billion dollar stimulus/shovel ready jobs BS. Lets see where that money actually was spent and how much of it was a complete loss to taxpayers. Yes? No? I think we all know your answer.
The Foundation tax filings are publicly available.........the spending for Stimulus are a matter of open record, as are the conclusions of the CBO and GAO on the matter...

Why are you do damned uninformed?
The IRS said their taxes were wrong and had to be amended....which means not only did they fuck up, but they most likely lied on their returns.
Mud,

Allow me to demonstrate what a fucking moron you are...

The IRS said their taxes were wrong and had to be amended

The Clinton Foundation (founded in 1997 as the William J. Clinton Foundation),[2] and from 2013 to 2015, briefly renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation[3]) is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual.Jan 26, 2017

Do you know what "tax exempt" means?

You people are the dumbest mofos shuffling....
Weird. Obviously you are a serious dumbass.

Sure they were granted a 501a tax-free status charity......they had to amend 6 years of their returns. Apparently they still have to file taxes regardless if they're a tax-free charity or not. Dumbass.

Clinton Charities Refile 6 Years Of Tax Returns To Amend Errors | HuffPost

NEW YORK, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation and an associated charity refiled tax returns for six years with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to amend their reporting of donations from foreign governments and other errors, the charities said on Monday.

The foundation refiled its Form 990 tax returns for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, while the Clinton Health Access Initiative refiled its returns for 2012 and 2013 after Reuters discovered errors in the forms earlier this year.

The charities pay no taxes on their donations, but are required to file annual returns with the IRS to maintain their tax-exempt status and to make them public to anyone who wants to see how they raise and spend money.

The amended forms also break out the charities’ income derived from the Clintons’ speeches to corporations, among other amendments.

YOUR LINK

The charities said they were not legally required to refile the forms and were only doing so in the interest of transparency following what the foundation’s president, Donna Shalala, called an “exhaustive review.”

Since the libs are lame I'll defend Chelsea with a resume builder, Founding member of the Resist Trump movement. There I threw you libs a bone.
What's on Trump's resume?

Inherited the family business?
How about a $25 million settlement for damages he caused to folks with Trump "university" fake educational scam ...a Max out your credit cards Fleece....

Let's roll out most of the dirty laundry.
A brief guide to Clinton scandals from Travelgate to Emailgate

GOP ask for a special prosecutor or ask for a select committee because of EVERYTHING Hil was involved in?

WONDER WHY NOT?

8TqinfgauBCUmMx4om3q3V7PsN23HeUa2Caxsrjj-LIsxizRiyO2kx7hvYORDWPCjRHOBkoDT08rQaqNKOgUhV4VE_Cq038_lksnDs_8msMYCNIjZKTU=s0-d

Hil? Way too intimate for me...almost had to gag.

Yours is an opinion also, not a fact

These libs never what was accomplished in the jobs. Imagine this...

HR: Hello Mr. Obama?

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:
That bitch was a disaster, I regret ever hiring her.
Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...

Republicans praise idea of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State
Then she caused Benghazi and her illegal server was discovered.

Times change, numbnuts.

November 21, 2014
A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

....Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories
Yep....the same intel fuckers that are leaking shit to the press said everything they did was perfect.

Don't waste my time.

"Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee"

LMAOROG

Since the libs are lame I'll defend Chelsea with a resume builder, Founding member of the Resist Trump movement. There I threw you libs a bone.

What's on your resume, dishonest liar? Go ahead prove it, Trump inherited a multi billion dollar business? Of course he didn't, hence you are a liar because you can't make a valid point.
a) How Trump got his money is not a mystery....it came from his father.......after he burned through that, he went crawling to his siblings for what they had received.......and burned through that in a year.....after which he went BACK to his siblings - though not directly.....

b) tell me how you know the value of Trump's business....

These libs never what was accomplished in the jobs. Imagine this...

HR: Hello Mr. Obama?

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:
That bitch was a disaster, I regret ever hiring her.
Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...

Republicans praise idea of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State
Then she caused Benghazi and her illegal server was discovered.

Times change, numbnuts.

November 21, 2014
A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

....Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories
Yep....the same intel fuckers that are leaking shit to the press said everything they did was perfect.

Don't waste my time.

"Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee"

LMAOROG
Not a good day for Mud.....

She even married a loser, his hedge fund lost hundreds of millions

Did Obama invest taxpayer money in it? Sounds about like something that idiot would do.

Actually her dope of a husband bet on Greece....and lost bigly
Do you know what the life span of the average hedge fund is?
Who gives a fuck.
in the context of Gassy's uninformed bleats?

18 months........

No.
It depends on the value of the fund......

How about a $25 million settlement for damages he caused to folks with Trump "university" fake educational scam ...a Max out your credit cards Fleece....

GOP ask for a special prosecutor or ask for a select committee because of EVERYTHING Hil was involved in?

WONDER WHY NOT?

8TqinfgauBCUmMx4om3q3V7PsN23HeUa2Caxsrjj-LIsxizRiyO2kx7hvYORDWPCjRHOBkoDT08rQaqNKOgUhV4VE_Cq038_lksnDs_8msMYCNIjZKTU=s0-d

Yes, I'll agree you ignoring with EVERYTHING Hil was involved in, IF it weren't anything but the GOP playing to it's base, their would've been a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR OR SELECT COMMITTEE!!

Hillary-Email-Servergate.jpg

Show me your !math, fraud....

Go on......this will be fun....

By all means lets hire a public accounting firm to investigate Obama's slush fund, ah I mean his nearly $900 billion dollar stimulus/shovel ready jobs BS. Lets see where that money actually was spent and how much of it was a complete loss to taxpayers. Yes? No? I think we all know your answer.
The Foundation tax filings are publicly available.........the spending for Stimulus are a matter of open record, as are the conclusions of the CBO and GAO on the matter...

The IRS said their taxes were wrong and had to be amended....which means not only did they fuck up, but they most likely lied on their returns.
Mud,

The Clinton Foundation (founded in 1997 as the William J. Clinton Foundation),[2] and from 2013 to 2015, briefly renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation[3]) is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual.Jan 26, 2017

Sure they were granted a 501a tax-free status charity......they had to amend 6 years of their returns. Apparently they still have to file taxes regardless if they're a tax-free charity or not. Dumbass.

NEW YORK, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation and an associated charity refiled tax returns for six years with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to amend their reporting of donations from foreign governments and other errors, the charities said on Monday.

The foundation refiled its Form 990 tax returns for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, while the Clinton Health Access Initiative refiled its returns for 2012 and 2013 after Reuters discovered errors in the forms earlier this year.

The charities pay no taxes on their donations, but are required to file annual returns with the IRS to maintain their tax-exempt status and to make them public to anyone who wants to see how they raise and spend money.

The amended forms also break out the charities’ income derived from the Clintons’ speeches to corporations, among other amendments.

no...what they have to file are RETURNS..........and the issues related to CLASSIFICATIONS......

the returns of ANY multi hundred dollar enterprise could be subjected to a similar level of scrutiny and you WILL find problems.....most of them entirely inadvertent....

One might think you'd have the decency to slink off to lick your self inflicted sucking head wound....

Mud,

no...what they have to file are RETURNS..........and the issues related to CLASSIFICATIONS......

the returns of ANY multi hundred dollar enterprise could be subjected to a similar level of scrutiny and you WILL find problems.....most of them entirely inadvertent....

One might think you'd have the decency to slink off to lick your self inflicted sucking head wound....

"One might think you'd have the decency to slink off to lick your self inflicted sucking head wound...."

Seriously? Do you not understand these Klowns are proud of their denial of facts and real data? You're just joking right :)

Did Obama invest taxpayer money in it? Sounds about like something that idiot would do.

Who gives a fuck.

18 months........

No.

He's talking smack, the age of a fund depends on the value of a fund, for example a a fund valued at 500mm is an average of 13-15 years old.

Never take a left loon serious on the markets

Who gives a fuck.

18 months........

No.
no....you have no idea what you are talking about...again.

What's on your resume, dishonest liar? Go ahead prove it, Trump inherited a multi billion dollar business? Of course he didn't, hence you are a liar because you can't make a valid point.
a) How Trump got his money is not a mystery....it came from his father.......after he burned through that, he went crawling to his siblings for what they had received.......and burned through that in a year.....after which he went BACK to his siblings - though not directly.....

And the Clintons pretty much start these foundations and beg for donations. They're only worth as much as they can give their donors in return. They illegally skim cash from their fund and never declare it as income writing it off as as an allowable expense.

So Bill & Hillary live high on the hog off of donations. Their foundation had to be folded because Hillary lost the election and couldn't go thru with her promised pay for play schemes as well as influence peddling....better known as bribes and graft.

And the Clintons pretty much start these foundations and beg for donations. They're only worth as much as they can give their donors in return. They illegally skim cash from their fund and never declare it as income writing it off as as an allowable expense.

So Bill & Hillary live high on the hog off of donations. Their foundation had to be folded because Hillary lost the election and couldn't go thru with her promised pay for play schemes.
No...they can't take a single penny.......read the 501c3 requirements again....

You really need to leave this be, Mud.......you're clueless....

Mud,

Save it, Raghead.
You are making an obvious attempt to deflect...because you seem to think tax-free means never having to file a return.

Stupid fucker...
No, you lying imbecile...

what they have to file are RETURNS..

with what part of that do you struggle?

Tax exempt means EXACTLY that.....

WONDER WHY NOT?

Yes, I'll agree you ignoring with EVERYTHING Hil was involved in, IF it weren't anything but the GOP playing to it's base, their would've been a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR OR SELECT COMMITTEE!!

Hillary-Email-Servergate.jpg

th

All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

How many Americans' votes did her mother get?

How about the other candidate?

Which number is larger?

OOOO lookie, another "popular" vote whine!!!!

Different from the usual electoral vote whine in that it's true.

And no, it wasn't the biggest inauguration crowd in history.

But I do agree that the cheeto has a lot of words. For a 10yo ...

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh you poor kid, why did you feel then need to add to my words? Needing attention?

So Bill & Hillary live high on the hog off of donations. Their foundation had to be folded because Hillary lost the election and couldn't go thru with her promised pay for play schemes.
No...they can't take a single penny.......read the 501c3 requirements again....

You really need to leave this be, Mud.......you're clueless....
Yep.....and they never lie either.

Mud,

Save it, Raghead.
You are making an obvious attempt to deflect...because you seem to think tax-free means never having to file a return.

Stupid fucker...
No, you lying imbecile...

what they have to file are RETURNS..

with what part of that do you struggle?

Tax exempt means EXACTLY that.....
So why did you ignore the fact I specifically said THEY HAVE TO FILE A RETURN...Dickwad!!!

Forum List

Back