Cheney on Meet the Press

Good thing since Cheney spent the Vietnam war avoiding responsibility while better men did his fighting for him.
Yeah. Better men like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy.

No I mean better men like Colin Powell and Jim Web, you know.....people who actually served their country.

Military men are good as well:thup:

Controversial+Congress+Candidate+Allen+West+HvUDKB-UcAul.jpg
Did you forget that he was asked to leave the military?

Today's politically correct military isn't what it used to be...

West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge
Like when Patton was censured by Eisenhower and forced to apologize to two soldiers?

George S. Patton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Neil N. Blowme
Dick Cheney is a patriot, who served his country with distinction..Unlike the America hating scum be have now. Joe Biden? is barely coherent. Maybe early onset Alzheimer's or just plain stupid

We must have different ideas of what constitutes serving with distinction. I thought he was just another politician and professional bureaucrat.....not a war hero.
One doesn't have to serve as a soldier in war to serve his country genius. two term vice president, two time secretary of defense, congressman ect... probably the best and most influential vice president in American history:thup:

Good thing since Cheney spent the Vietnam war avoiding responsibility while better men did his fighting for him.
Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

Military service: US Army (1951-53)

No I mean better men like Colin Powell and Jim Web, you know.....people who actually served their country.

Military men are good as well:thup:

Controversial+Congress+Candidate+Allen+West+HvUDKB-UcAul.jpg
Did you forget that he was asked to leave the military?

Today's politically correct military isn't what it used to be...

West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge
Like when Patton was censured by Eisenhower and forced to apologize to two soldiers?

George S. Patton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For hitting his Soldiers? in comparison to what? being mean to a terrorist and saving American lives?...Yeah ....ok :cuckoo:

Since some disagree with the interrogation methods used by the CIA couple of questions how would you interrogate captured terrorist? No generalities please specifics. If your methods were not working and getting you useful information what would you do then?

Since some disagree with the interrogation methods used by the CIA couple of questions how would you interrogate captured terrorist? No generalities please specifics. If your methods were not working and getting you useful information what would you do then?
Not sure, but others and some CIA and FBI agents have said they thought it nuts and useless, and ...

Two psychologists apos role in CIA torture program comes into focus - LA Times

quote:

Steven Kleinman, a retired Air Force reserve colonel who worked with Mitchell and Jessen at the SERE school, said it was tragic that they ended up using tactics they had spent their military careers defending against.

"It's just sad," he said. "They're not evil, psychological geniuses who just came up with this stuff. Somewhere along the way they lost their moral compass.

"How did a system enable two guys who did such fantastic things in defense of this nation [to] end up developing a program that's going to harm national security for decades to come?" he asked. "When you read the report, it's excruciating. They have their hands all over it."

Neil N. Blowme
Dick Cheney is a patriot, who served his country with distinction..Unlike the America hating scum be have now. Joe Biden? is barely coherent. Maybe early onset Alzheimer's or just plain stupid

We must have different ideas of what constitutes serving with distinction. I thought he was just another politician and professional bureaucrat.....not a war hero.
One doesn't have to serve as a soldier in war to serve his country genius. two term vice president, two time secretary of defense, congressman ect... probably the best and most influential vice president in American history:thup:

Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

You got me there. I'll get you here...... Ted Kennedy killed more people with his car than Dick Cheney with his gun.

Not sure, but others and some CIA and FBI agents have said they thought it nuts and useless, and ...

quote:

Steven Kleinman, a retired Air Force reserve colonel who worked with Mitchell and Jessen at the SERE school, said it was tragic that they ended up using tactics they had spent their military careers defending against.

"It's just sad," he said. "They're not evil, psychological geniuses who just came up with this stuff. Somewhere along the way they lost their moral compass.

"How did a system enable two guys who did such fantastic things in defense of this nation [to] end up developing a program that's going to harm national security for decades to come?" he asked. "When you read the report, it's excruciating. They have their hands all over it."
Yes and there have been others in both the CIA and FBI who have said the opposite so who knows who to believe on that. My interest is what would those who are critics of the techniques used in the aftermath of 9-11 done. It's fair to question if the techniques were consistent with our values as nation but we also need to remember the circumstances of the time.

quote:

Yes and there have been others in both the CIA and FBI who have said the opposite so who knows who to believe on that. My interest is what would those who are critics of the techniques used in the aftermath of 9-11 done. It's fair to question if the techniques were consistent with our values as nation but we also need to remember the circumstances of the time.
The crap where people hide behind 9/11 and the circumstances drives most rational people nuts. Our leaders panicked and went cuckoo

Neil N. Blowme

Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

You got me there. I'll get you here...... Ted Kennedy killed more people with his car than Dick Cheney with his gun.
actually, Ted Kennedy killed no one wit his car,

Oh wait, he had a car accident where somebody died, like Laura Bush did

so Blackhawk, do you even have a moral compass that doesn't shut on and off at will?

I will say I know I am capable of great evil, only I would not attempt to call it by another name
Everyone is capable of evil now do you have an answer to my original questions?
I guess you missed he simple "not sure" part of my answer, what I am sure of is I do not panic easily

To me President Bush's finest moments when he told the nation to not jump to conclusions and panic and go after Islam -- that before the politics entered it all

quote:

The crap where people hide behind 9/11 and the circumstances drives most rational people nuts. Our leaders panicked and went cuckoo
So basically you want to criticize but don't have an answer for how you would have wanted it handled also something that drives rational people nuts.

quote:

So basically you want to criticize but don't have an answer for how you would have wanted it handled also something that drives rational people nuts.
Well unlike you, I am not an expert on torture, interrogations and such. I only know my character and values

so Blackhawk, do you even have a moral compass that doesn't shut on and off at will?

I will say I know I am capable of great evil, only I would not attempt to call it by another name
I guess you missed he simple "not sure" part of my answer, what I am sure of is I do not panic easily

To me President Bush's finest moments when he told the nation to not jump to conclusions and panic and go after Islam -- that before the politics entered it all
If your not sure maybe you shouldn't. be so quick to judge its possible you might have done the same as they did.

If your not sure maybe you shouldn't. be so quick to judge its possible you might have done the same as they did.
I know I wouldn't if only because I would not have trusted two demented psychologists.

I smell Cheney here

Neil N. Blowme

Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

He ran away and hid until he sobered up. He used his white Kennedy privilege.

I know I wouldn't if only because I would not have trusted two demented psychologists.

I smell Cheney here
First you say your not sure now you say you know you wouldn't hmmmm interesting.

Neil N. Blowme
Ted Kennedy?

boy you're really nuts

He ran away and hid until he sobered up. He used his white Kennedy privilege.
Maybe, maybe not. He says he dove multiple times. You cannot disprove that.

And of course he used his privilege. Envy and hate will not bolster your argument

Forum List

Back