Cheney Really Hates Trump

Every Republican, except other RINOs, says she's a RINO, dumb fuck. Why do you think anyone should believe people who hate Republicans about what a RINO is?

You are a particular kind of stupid.
Her voting record proves you're a fucking moron. Sad but true.

She's trying to save them, from selling their souls to Satan..... and sadly, it's not working, but for a couple of dozen congressmen out of a coup!e of hundred.

She has truth on her side...and the truth has set her free!

Those who hate her, have deceit and lies on their side...which ties them all up, in their puppet strings...

...don't underestimate her, she's a bitch on wheels, and a powerhouse,

and is way ahead of her trumper colleagues because as previously said, she has truth on her side, and they don't...
Prog promote anything goes in living. No matter the consequences. But charge others for the vices downside and have no issues with it. She is a cushion for when needed with legislation or changes made to anything to benefit what she is about. Everyday I see commercials with the men who come back from war zones in pieces. Mental and physical issues. Liz seems like a Champagne lady at the parties. Like many of the corrupted political class.

The fat former guy is the Republican Party to you? It's a cult. Thanks for proving that.
well, probably 60-66% of self-identifying gopers today are Trump supporters. As the election showed, that's not a viable path to winning a national election, and after June 6, he's probably weaker than then.

Most gop voters will always question the actual vote from 2020, but that's fine because even I remain skeptical about W's election (and I voted for the guy - Shame on me) and let's not discount Putin and the 2016 votes in Pa Wis and Mich.

Besides Cheney there are plenty of elected gopers who just want to move on and focus on 24. 22 is probably in the bag for them.

She voted for funding the wall, ya fucking moron...

... and the rest of your nonsense are not policies.

So you can't find one single policy in which she's not conservative, yet you're such a raging fucking moron, you call her a RINO anyway.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Wrong, turd. It may not be legislation, but it certainly is policy by any reasonable definition of the term.

She's trying to save them, from selling their souls to Satan..... and sadly, it's not working, but for a couple of dozen congressmen out of a coup!e of hundred.

She has truth on her side...and the truth has set her free!

Those who hate her, have deceit and lies on their side...which ties them all up, in their puppet strings...

...don't underestimate her, she's a bitch on wheels, and a powerhouse,

and is way ahead of her trumper colleagues because as previously said, she has truth on her side, and they don't...
The daughter of the man you nuts called Darth Vader for eight years, is going to save the GOP from selling their souls to Satan?!?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A mere six years ago, I would have never thought of applying the word "unhinged" to you....This is no longer the case.....Trump broke you too, and it's a sad thing to witness.

Fucking moron, Insurrection Day was not "policy."
I didn't say that, douchebag. Quit trying to put words in my mouth. It's obvious that you know you can't win by dealing with what I actually say.

Forum List

Back