Cheney Really Hates Trump

I didn't say it was, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There is something seriously wrong with you.
Allow me to read the script for you, moron:

Meister said it wasn't an insurrection. Then you said "You clearly have no idea what's going on..."

What else is that supposed to mean other than you insist it is an insurrection?

Allow me to read the script for you, moron:

Meister said it wasn't an insurrection. Then you said "You clearly have no idea what's going on..."

What else is that supposed to mean other than you insist it is an insurrection?

My G-d, you are unbelievably retarded. I was addressing his nutty claim he knew of only one person being charged with a felony, you fucking moron. Can't you read English??

There was no insurrection, there certainly was a protest, and with some went way over the top.
Nobody was charged with treason,
and I know of only one that was charged with a felony.
You clearly have no idea what's going on...

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich found that a central felony charge in a large subset of the Jan. 6 cases—“corruptly obstructing an official proceeding” —had been properly invoked and was not unconstitutionally vague.​
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]
There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
My G-d, you are unbelievably retarded. I was addressing his nutty claim he knew of only one person being charged with a felony, you fucking moron. Can't you read English??
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]
This is what you quoted, numskull:

There was no insurrection, there certainly was a protest, and with some went way over the top.
Nobody was charged with treason, and I know of only one that was charged with a felony.

This is what you quoted, numskull:

Nobody was charged with treason, and I know of only one that was charged with a felony.
LOL

Fucking moron, do you read past the first few words in a post?

He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony. I replied with a link showing many were charged with felonies. I said nothing in my post about insurrection.

LOL

Fucking moron, do you read past the first few words in a post?

He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony. I replied with a link showing many were charged with felonies. I said nothing in my post about insurrection.

You are a moron who believes there is only one way to interpret what you posted.

You are a moron who believes there is only one way to interpret what you posted.
There is. I specifically addressed his claim of there only being one person charged with a felony by showing many were charged with felonies. And I said nothing in regard to his denial of insurrection.

You're just a fucking moron who struggles with English.

There is. I specifically addressed his claim of there only being one person charged with a felony by showing many were charged with felonies. And I said nothing in regard to his denial of insurrection.

You're just a fucking moron who struggles with English.
Thanks for the proof that you're a moron.

Forum List

Back