Cheney Really Hates Trump

Can you Moon Bats answer a question?

You Moon Bats hated Cheney when he was in the Bush administration.

You Moon Bats hated Trump for having an agenda to make America great again.

Cheney hates Trump.

Does that mean you Moon Bats now love Cheney?

Inquiring minds want to know.
whats with all this emotion, love and hate?

Its just objectively investigating high crimes. Was Cheney acting emotionally?

...she and her father were both committed to represenative democracy, so I gotta respect that.

So that you know, in both the Direct type and the Representative type of democracy, The Majority's power is absolute and unlimited. Its decisions are unappealable under the legal system established to give effect to this form of government. This opens the door to unlimited Tyranny-by-Majority. Rule by omnipotent Majority. This was what The Framers of the United States Constitution meant in 1787, in debates in the Federal (framing) Convention, when they condemned the "excesses of democracy" and abuses under any democracy of the unalienable rights of The Individual by The Majority.

Placing that aside, I have to ask, because the suspense is just killing me. Firstly, why do you respect that? And secondly, why do you feel that you must?

Last edited:
Not entirely. Inflation is awful but the 6 million jobs added and 5% GDP growth during his term so far is excellent.
If you throw so much unearned money into the economy there will be hollow GDP growth that will go away when the money runs out

And it causes inflation

If you throw so much unearned money into the economy there will be hollow GDP growth that will go away when the money runs out

And it causes inflation
Did you whine like a bitch when Trump dumped money like that into the economy?

Oh puhleeze. You are so tedious.

Simple, just stop lying. You literally denied Cheney was for Trump's wall...

She's against building the wall, moron.

But that's a lie. She voted for it...

You lie because you're a liar...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

Simple, just stop lying. You literally denied Cheney was for Trump's wall...

But that's a lie. She voted for it...

You lie because you're a liar...

Yes, I was wrong about that. When are you going to stop whining about it?

whats with all this emotion, love and hate?

Its just objectively investigating high crimes. Was Cheney acting emotionally?
Cheney seems to be the same as the Blue City politicos. Death, destruction and carnage as long as it is not those who rule.

Did you whine like a bitch when Trump dumped money like that into the economy?
Yes I did

Its the frantic, mindless shutdowns that are driving the deficit and when trump was doing it I was against it then too

Yes, I was wrong about that. When are you going to stop whining about it?
How 'bout you just rattle off some policies of her that are not conservative?

Oh... wait... you can't or you would have.

i doubt that somebody who throws out insults on every post could see anything objectively
She is supposed to be a Republican in a time where very few Progs cross lines in anything they do. Where having half the people voted in on their side is a mandate with legislation. This is the real issue.

Forum List

Back