Cheney Really Hates Trump

She hates what he's done to her party, turning it into an ignorant, paranoid tribute to him, that's for sure.

Poor guy, you miss the Republicans rolling over before Trump, huh? Funny, that Trump taught the Republicans to fight back is why I like him ...

She isn't loyal to the Republican party, moron. No Democrat is loyal to the Constitution. Biden takes a big crap on it every single day.
Fucking moron, her oath of office was to the Constitution, not a political party. Goes to show just how fucked in the head you are.

Faux believes only Republican's need to be loyal to the Constitution.
You're lying again, fucking moron. I don't believe that. I'm not you, calling members of my party DINO's just because they don't toe the party line.

Fucking moron, her oath of office was to the Constitution, not a political party. Goes to show just how fucked in the head you are.
Her oath of office doesn't mean Republicans can't vote her out, and that's exactly what they are going to do.

You're lying again, fucking moron. I don't believe that. I'm not you, calling members of my party DINO's just because they don't toe the party line.
No, that's the simple truth. Dims shit on the constitution on a daily basis. Prosecuting Kyle Rittenhouse was the latest example.

So adults need to be "taught to fight back", and the only way to fight back is to behave like a spoiled eight year old.

Hey, we agree that that's what happened. That's Trumpism. Good stuff.

Strawman by the drama queen. No, Karen, that isn't what it means. Pull your dress down, your twat is showing

Her oath of office doesn't mean Republicans can't vote her out, and that's exactly what they are going to do.
No one said she can't be voted out of office, ya fucking moron. That has nothing to do with why she's in office. She, along with every other Senator and Representative, are there to be loyal to the Constitution, not a political party. It just eats you alive she picked looking for the truth behind Insurrection Day over potentially protecting Republicans.

No, that's the simple truth. Dims shit on the constitution on a daily basis. Prosecuting Kyle Rittenhouse was the latest example.
You fucking moron, Rittenhouse faced a jury of his peers after shooting 3 people. That's actually in direct accordance with our Constitution.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

You claim corruption, where are the criminal charges against Trump?
I'm not aware Trump is a target in the investigation, so why would there be charges? He hasn't even been subpoenaed by Congress to testify. Not to mention, Congress doesn't have the authority to charge anyone with a crime.

Forum List

Back