Cheney Really Hates Trump

That was the exiting regime. He was still technically in power, but he would be out in a few weeks.

Between the various things that happened at the state level that benefited the Democratic party and the establishment's hate for Trump in general, the onus was on the establishment to "finish the job" in terms of getting the public to be united against Trump.

Qanon worked well as a psyop, and 1/6 was the necessary galvanizing event.
Lots of babble there

Bottom line, if the Capitol riot got crazy enough...if there were injured or captured legislators...martial law gets declared...

What do you suppose that means?

Trump's speech before the "insurrection" involved him telling people to go home. He didn't want people to be at the Capitol.
Do you even know you’re deranged?

Of course he told them to go to the Capitol...

• "Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol..."
  • "So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."
  • "So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

• "Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol..."

• "So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."
Wow! Walking is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I presume you have stopped walking because...walking is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the exiting regime. He was still technically in power, but he would be out in a few weeks.

Between the various things that happened at the state level that benefited the Democratic party and the establishment's hate for Trump in general, the onus was on the establishment to "finish the job" in terms of getting the public to be united against Trump.

Qanon worked well as a psyop, and 1/6 was the necessary galvanizing event.
He tried to steal the election he lost using his version of the Enabling Act.

My mistake. He did say, "go home, we love you" among other things, when it came to encouraging people to leave the Capitol. He never encouraged violence or rioting.

Wow! Walking is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I presume you have stopped walking because...walking is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spunky, no one e said walking is bad. I posted that to refute some idiot falsely claiming Trump told them to go home, not to the Capitol.

There is something mentally wrong with you for you to be unable to grasp that.

:cuckoo:

Lots of babble there

Bottom line, if the Capitol riot got crazy enough...if there were injured or captured legislators...martial law gets declared...

What do you suppose that means?
First of all, the protesters were allowed into the Capitol building by security. The security gate was opened by them, and as the court case proceeds, we're finding out that the Rotunda doors couldn't be opened from the outside. Why would security allow protesters into the area and building?

Spunky, no one e said walking is bad. I posted that to refute some idiot falsely claiming Trump told them to go home, not to the Capitol.

There is something mentally wrong with you for you to be unable to grasp that.

:cuckoo:
Your tendency to hyperbolize does not bode well for your leadership abilities.

My mistake. He did say, "go home, we love you" among other things, when it came to encouraging people to leave the Capitol. He never encouraged violence or rioting.
He said that we'll into the insurrection. He enabled it by not putting a stop to it immediately.

Trump's speech before the "insurrection" involved him telling people to go home. He didn't want people to be at the Capitol.

Nevermind the fact that 1/6 was a Reichstag event. Plenty of people in other countries who watched this happen understood the optics of this. Numerous governments either orchestrate or exploit various events to encourage the public to give them more power. January 6th was the most recent American example of this, and 9/11 was yet another.

Liz Cheney probably assumed that getting on the "insurrection" rhetoric bandwagon would help her rise in the GOP and oust the Trump faction, but it's clearly backfired for her.
Good one

I never realized the extremes your side would go to rewrite history

It won’t work

Cheney is out to get Trump. It's very obvious now. It will be real interesting to watch her primary race.

---Liz Cheney Reveals Evidence Against Trump & Promises Justice---

She ain't the only one who hates Trump

My mistake
You seem to make a lot of those
First of all, the protesters were allowed into the Capitol building by security.
Stop with that zombie lie.

Were that true there would have been no need to smash through doors and windows or attack LEOs.

Yes in a couple instances there were Quisling Magarat cops who let some rioters pass.

They have been fired

First of all, the protesters were allowed into the Capitol building by security. The security gate was opened by them, and as the court case proceeds, we're finding out that the Rotunda doors couldn't be opened from the outside. Why would security allow protesters into the area and building?
Bullshit. A few cops could not fight the Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists because they were vastly outnumbered. Police were limited at the onset with their defense. Most police did what they could to keep insurrectionists out. Still, many insurrectionists busted their way in breaking in through windows. Many more fought with police to get in.

This is your idea of insurrectionists being let in, is it...?

Bullshit. A few cops could not fight the Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists because they were vastly outnumbered. Police were limited at the onset with their defense. Most police did what they could to keep insurrectionists out. Still, many insurrectionists busted their way in breaking in through windows. Many more fought with police to get in.

This is your idea of insurrectionists being let in, is it...?

The windows were open, not busted.

Forum List

Back