Cheney Really Hates Trump

That's the story being sold, but the collusion by the security with protesters should make it obvious that this story doesn't hold up to reality.
LOL

It's the story Trump is telling. He says he wanted Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors so that he could remain president.

That's the Enabling Act.

How fucked up is that?

You seem to make a lot of those

Stop with that zombie lie.

Were that true there would have been no need to smash through doors and windows or attack LEOs.

Yes in a couple instances there were Quisling Magarat cops who let some rioters pass.

They have been fired
If you don't see how you're being manipulated with fear through this overblown event, then I don't know what else to tell you.

I watched as it happened, retard...
The windows were open, not busted.

1644171815781.jpeg

Quote a politician encouraging rioting...
Alright, I'll rephrase then. If you consider Trump culpable for insurrection or violence for encouraging people to show up at the Capitol, then do you consider politicians that encouraged people to protest for BLM as culpable for violence or destruction that occurred during related riots?

Alright, I'll rephrase then. If you consider Trump culpable for insurrection or violence for encouraging people to show up at the Capitol, then do you consider politicians that encouraged people to protest for BLM as culpable for violence or destruction that occurred during related riots?
I hold BLM culpable for any violence or vandalism

Why don’t you hold the TRUMPmob accountable?

LOL

It's the story Trump is telling. He says he wanted Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors so that he could remain president.

That's the Enabling Act.

How fucked up is that?
That's a separate discussion. I'm just saying Trump didn't want rioting at the Capitol.

LOLOL

So you lied when you implied politicians encouraged BLM to riot.

I already knew that.

As far as encouraging them to protest, of course they did. Just as Trump did.

LOLOL

So you lied when you implied politicians encouraged BLM to riot.

I already knew that.

As far as encouraging them to protest, of course they did. Just as Trump did.
I clicked the Link, it's FoxNews on riots in Oakland.

That's a separate discussion. I'm just saying Trump didn't want rioting at the Capitol.
Then why didn't he put a stop to it immediately? He waited about 3 hours with many folks in his ear imploring him to stop it during those hours.

Forum List

Back