Cheney Really Hates Trump

LOLOL

So you lied when you implied politicians encouraged BLM to riot.

I already knew that.

As far as encouraging them to protest, of course they did. Just as Trump did.
You seem more interested in antagonizing people than discussing things with them. I used poor phrasing, which is not the same as a lie.

But you didn't answer the crux of my question. If Trump is culpable for violence that occurred at the Capitol, are the politicians that encouraged protesting for BLM also culpable?

Then why didn't he put a stop to it immediately? He waited about 3 hours with many folks in his ear imploring him to stop it during those hours.
The same question can be asked of the several dozen Blue cities whose Democrats mayors allowed violence to go on unabated.

You seem more interested in antagonizing people that discussing things with them. I used poor phrasing, which is not the same as a lie.

But you didn't answer the crux of my question. If Trump is culpable for violence that occurred at the Capitol, are the politicians that encouraged protesting for BLM also culpable?
Faun is a spoiled brat Progressive.

You seem more interested in antagonizing people than discussing things with them. I used poor phrasing, which is not the same as a lie.

Of course I answered. You asked if there were politicians who encouraged BLM protests and I answered, yes.

As far as Trump being culpable for that violence, that is not an accusation I ever made.

What I have said is he inspired that violence and that he allowed to continue for hours before finally stepping in to stop it.

Then why didn't he put a stop to it immediately? He waited about 3 hours with many folks in his ear imploring him to stop it during those hours.
As Indeependent already stated, the same could be applied to many other leaders that didn't do much or even say much to stop BLM and Antifa riots.

Did Trump wait too long to speak out against 1/6? In hindsight, it would seem so. That's a far cry from thinking mostly unarmed people could somehow overthrow the government by coming to the Capitol building.

I just checked YouTube...dozens of the same up close 30 second shot of one window being broken.
You think you would find dozens of windows being broken over an hour long.

Probably staged bullshit to make Trump look bad.

Of course I answered. You asked if there were politicians who encouraged BLM protests and I answered, yes.

As far as Trump being culpable for that violence, that is not an accusation I ever made.

What I have said is he inspired that violence and that he allowed to continue for hours before finally stepping in to stop it.
Well, again then, I would hope you feel the same about various Democratic politicians regarding summer of 2020.

You're mentally deformed, Spunky. The link goes to this article (which I recovered with the wayback machine)...

It's nice to know that the armed protesters did not take out their guns.
Do you feel stupid yet showing a faked video?

As Indeependent already stated, the same could be applied to many other leaders that didn't do much or even say much to stop BLM and Antifa riots.

Did Trump wait too long to speak out against 1/6? In hindsight, it would seem so. That's a far cry from thinking mostly unarmed people could somehow overthrow the government by coming to the Capitol building.
I didn't say they could overthrow the government. You're arguing with the voices in your head.

You just lied about “open windows”

Fuck off
You are too stupid to have a discussion with yourself.
If there was vandalism the Lame Stream Media would have been all over it and have more than a 30 second video.

I didn't say they could overthrow the government. You're arguing with the voices in your head.
Your argument assumes that Trump was supportive of the actions of the protesters at the Capitol. If the intentions of the protesters was an insurrection, then that would mean that Trump somehow thought that unarmed protesters could overthrow the government.

Forum List

Back