Cheney Really Hates Trump

She is supposed to be a Republican in a time where very few Progs cross lines in anything they do. Where having half the people voted in on their side is a mandate with legislation. This is the real issue.
republicans are for law & order. Liz Cheney is for law & order.
Also democracy.
Can conservatives support law & order and democracy?

LOL

Fucking moron, do you read past the first few words in a post?

He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony. I replied with a link showing many were charged with felonies. I said nothing in my post about insurrection.

There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:
#AreYOUthisfuckingingignorant

I qualified MY statement when I stated "I only know". Idiot, go back to comprehension 101.
Second, the person I referred to pled guilty to the felony. How may others have been convicted, idiot?
Run along you POS

#AreYOUthisfuckingingignorant

I qualified MY statement when I stated "I only know". Idiot, go back to comprehension 101.

Imbecile, I recommend you take those classes as I acknowledged you said based on what you know...

Faun: He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony.

Let's see now if you're man enough to apologize for being wrong....

Second, the person I referred to pled guilty to the felony. How may others have been convicted, idiot?
Run along you POS

The vast majority are pleading not guilty and those trials haven't begun yet. Regardless, there are many charged with felonies.

And no, I will not run along just because you're an idiot.

Imbecile, I recommend you take those classes as I acknowledged you said based on what you know...

Faun: He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony.

Let's see now if you're man enough to apologize for being wrong....

The vast majority are pleading not guilty and those trials haven't begun yet. Regardless, there are many charged with felonies.

And no, I will not run along just because you're an idiot.
:laughing0301: So there is only one charged and convicted of a felony? Got it

Apologize? :rolleyes-41:

Get back to me when they are convicted, idiot
You are some kind of nut, probably didn't fall too far from the tree.

:laughing0301: So there is only one charged and convicted of a felony? Got it

Apologize? :rolleyes-41:

Get back to me when they are convicted, idiot
You are some kind of nut, probably didn't fall too far from the tree.
LOL

No, dumbfuck, apologize to me for lying about what I said. You idiotically claimed I excluded your reference point of people charged of felonies based on what you know; when in fact, I clearly stated you claimed that based on what you know.

Man up time.

i doubt that somebody who throws out insults on every post could see anything objectively
I haven't ever seen anyone demonstrate a dependency between objecctivity and inslulting progs. If anything, an objective person would want to insult progs because they lie all the time.

Also democracy.
When are you prog assholes going to quit defending Cheney? Do you really imagine that you re going to change our minds about her?

LOL

No, dumbfuck, apologize to me for lying about what I said. You idiotically claimed I excluded your reference point of people charged of felonies based on what you know; when in fact, I clearly stated you claimed that based on what you know.

Man up time.
Apologize? For what? HGo ahead and hold your breath. :auiqs.jpg:

When are you prog assholes going to quit defending Cheney? Do you really imagine that you re going to change our minds about her?
4txg3ddiln581.jpg

With so many libs taking Cheney's side, it's no wonder Republicans are eager to vote against her.

Mistake my ass. Context is everything. Something that usually flies right over that pinhead of yours.
Yes, you fucked up.

I said...

He also said in that same post he only knew of one person being charged with a felony.

... clearly pointing out you qualified your claim of just one felony charge contained within the realm of what you only know. But regrettably Your dysfunctional brain was incapable of comprehending that which let you to project the following as though I hadn't qualified your claim based upon what you only know.

I qualified MY statement when I stated "I only know". Idiot, go back to comprehension 101

Now you could have manned up, shown a sliver of character, and owned up to your mistake, but sadly, you lack the man gene to do so.

And as I pointed out to bripat9643, insurrection wasn't a policy of Liz Cheney's, so who knows why you're focused on that anyway?

Also democracy.
Republicans made so many promises. We voted for them. They will come to power next year. They will lie again. And we will move further left to your enjoyment. Law and order is a statement. Using sense in law is what I support. Lesser issue snot bankrupting those who pay the taxes I support. But inept and incompetent police are part of the deal. They got what they deserved. Now it is to see if they learned anything from it and move on. Democracy is not a Republic..

Republicans made so many promises. We voted for them. They will come to power next year. They will lie again. And we will move further left to your enjoyment. Law and order is a statement. Using sense in law is what I support. Lesser issue snot bankrupting those who pay the taxes I support. But inept and incompetent police are part of the deal. They got what they deserved. Now it is to see if they learned anything from it and move on. Democracy is not a Republic..
Well...Liz Cheney is a Republican.....and she's also a compulsive liar. And Adam Schifface is up to his old tricks....he used a doctored text to push his case during the hearings on Monday:

As The Federalist reported on Wednesday morning, the original Jan. 5 text to Jordan was written by Washington attorney and former Department of Defense Inspector General Joseph Schmitz and included an attachment of a four-page draft Word document drafted by Schmitz that detailed Schmitz’s legal reasoning for suggesting that Pence had the constitutional authority to object to the certification of electoral votes submitted by a handful of states. The piece that Schmitz had sent to Jordan was published at the website everylegal.vote the next morning and even included the same “DISCUSSION DRAFT” heading and timestamp as the document that Schmitz sent to Jordan.
In his statement, Schiff erased the final two paragraphs and the final clause of the first paragraph of the text message before inserting punctuation that was never there, all without disclosing what he was doing. The graphic displayed by Schiff, which was doctored to look like an exact screenshot, was similarly doctored, as it contained content that was never in the original message and eliminated content that was.

Well...Liz Cheney is a Republican.....and she's also a compulsive liar. And Adam Schifface is up to his old tricks....he used a doctored text to push his case during the hearings on Monday:

As The Federalist reported on Wednesday morning, the original Jan. 5 text to Jordan was written by Washington attorney and former Department of Defense Inspector General Joseph Schmitz and included an attachment of a four-page draft Word document drafted by Schmitz that detailed Schmitz’s legal reasoning for suggesting that Pence had the constitutional authority to object to the certification of electoral votes submitted by a handful of states. The piece that Schmitz had sent to Jordan was published at the website everylegal.vote the next morning and even included the same “DISCUSSION DRAFT” heading and timestamp as the document that Schmitz sent to Jordan.
In his statement, Schiff erased the final two paragraphs and the final clause of the first paragraph of the text message before inserting punctuation that was never there, all without disclosing what he was doing. The graphic displayed by Schiff, which was doctored to look like an exact screenshot, was similarly doctored, as it contained content that was never in the original message and eliminated content that was.
Schiff for brains has a history of lying. If he wasn't a member of Congress, he would be in jail.

Cheney is out to get Trump. It's very obvious now. It will be real interesting to watch her primary race.

---Liz Cheney Reveals Evidence Against Trump & Promises Justice---

Why wouldn't she hate the idiot. He tried to reduce the country to a dictatorship and now you fools hate her guts for telling the truth. Are you all mad or just ignorant and stupid.

Why wouldn't she hate the idiot. He tried to reduce the country to a dictatorship and now you fools hate her guts for telling the truth. Are you all mad or just ignorant and stupid.
Cheney is the one who will lose her next election. She needs to learn what loyalty is.

Forum List

Back