Cheney Really Hates Trump

That's pretty much all you do, so what are you whining about?
There is something seriously wrong with you, fucking moron. Tell me again how Cheney 's a RINO even though you can't name a single policy of which she doesn't take the conservative side...

There is something seriously wrong with you, fucking moron. Tell me again how Cheney 's a RINO even though you can't name a single policy of which she doesn't take the conservative side...
One of the most conservative members of Congress.

This isn't about politics for them, otherwise they wouldn't be saying this dumb shit.

They've sold their soul to a buffoon, so they have to play along.

One of the most conservative members of Congress.

This isn't about politics for them, otherwise they wouldn't be saying this dumb shit.

They've sold their soul to a buffoon, so they have to play along.
They can't make it about politics. They're batshit insane.

She hates what he's done to her party, turning it into an ignorant, paranoid tribute to him, that's for sure.
You and cheney should come up with something better if you dont like trump

But so far you guys got nuthin’

Been there. Done that.

It's hilarious how you believe that you're rational.

Been there. Done that.

It's hilarious how you believe that you're rational.
You listed zero policies except the border, fucking moron; and even that one, you got caught lying about her position when you said she didn't support Trump's wall which she actually voted for.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

You listed zero policies except the border, fucking moron; and even that one, you got caught lying about her position when you said she didn't support Trump's wall which she actually voted for.

There's something seriously wrong with you.
I've already addressed that lie.

Next!

We did and he beat Trump last year.
That has turned out to be a disaster

But I dont think cheney wants to defect to the democrats

She wants average republicans to stop spitting after they say her name

And Mac1958 wants docile and obedient zombies to agree with him on everything

But it looks like both are failing

That has turned out to be a disaster

But I dont think cheney wants to defect to the democrats

She wants average republicans to stop spitting after they say her name

And Mac1958 wants docile and obedient zombies to agree with him on everything

But it looks like both are failing
Not entirely. Inflation is awful but the 6 million jobs added and 5% GDP growth during his term so far is excellent.

Why would I "admit" what didn't happen?
Of course that happened. You lied about her position on Trump's wall. You said she was against it. But the truth is, she voted for it. It's bad enough you lie so much but then to deny you lie when you get caught red-handed is just yet another symptom of you being such a fucking moron.

Can you Moon Bats answer a question?

You Moon Bats hated Cheney when he was in the Bush administration.

You Moon Bats hated Trump for having an agenda to make America great again.

Cheney hates Trump.

Does that mean you Moon Bats now love Cheney?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Of course that happened. You lied about her position on Trump's wall. You said she was against it. But the truth is, she voted for it. It's bad enough you lie so much but then to deny you lie when you get caught red-handed is just yet another symptom of you being such a fucking moron.

Oh puhleeze. You are so tedious.

Forum List

Back