Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis’

No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?

You do know she is just saying this to get the conversation started about how a man body is not regulated, so why should a woman body be regulated by laws?

I even understand her sarcasm in her comments...

No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?

I agree with her.

You men have believed for decades that you can dictate what we women can and can't do with our bodies.

You men should have a taste of what you've been doing to us.

I would also add that deadbeat dads should be castrated. Any man who causes a pregnancy then walks away from his own flesh and blood should be castrated. I would put rapists and child molesters in with that too. They too aren't using their penis properly and hurting a lot of people.

If you can't use your penis properly then you shouldn't have the use of it.

I would love to see you men lose control of your body the way men believe they can take control of our bodies from women.

Should women who abort a child for non-medical reasons have a hysterectomy done?

Women have control of their bodies same as men, i.e. "don't have sex, or use a few layers of birth control" if you 100% don't want to have a kid.

Cher combines argumentum ad abusrdum with theoretical tu quo que to a crazy level.
Birth control like this maybe?
"Excuse me Mr. Rapist, but could you please put on a condom so that I don't get pregnant or an STD? Thanks SO much! Proceed....."

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

You men have believed for decades that you can dictate what we women can and can't do with our bodies.

I would also add that deadbeat dads should be castrated. Any man who causes a pregnancy then walks away from his own flesh and blood should be castrated. I would put rapists and child molesters in with that too. They too aren't using their penis properly and hurting a lot of people.

I would love to see you men lose control of your body the way men believe they can take control of our bodies from women.

Should women who abort a child for non-medical reasons have a hysterectomy done?

Women have control of their bodies same as men, i.e. "don't have sex, or use a few layers of birth control" if you 100% don't want to have a kid.

Cher combines argumentum ad abusrdum with theoretical tu quo que to a crazy level.
"Excuse me Mr. Rapist, but could you please put on a condom so that I don't get pregnant or an STD? Thanks SO much! Proceed....."

I have no issue with an exception for rape, nor do I oppose abortion for medical reasons. I even really don't have an issue with abortion because someone just doesn't have a kid. My response above was directed toward the idiocy posted by Dana7360, and has to be taken in that context.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

I have no issue with an exception for rape, nor do I oppose abortion for medical reasons. I even really don't have an issue with abortion because someone just doesn't have a kid. My response above was directed toward the idiocy posted by Dana7360, and has to be taken in that context.
Well, many of the radical religious fanatics do. They have said pregnancy due to rape is a "gift from God." And theses are the same people who are pushing for no abortions, no matter the circumstances, even if it's a 10 year old raped by her father/brother/cousin/uncle. She is still a baby herself and her body would not be able to sustain a pregnancy, but those radicals would force her to do it anyway. You know what I'm talking about I think.
I can't think of what politician it was who said if his daughter was raped and became pregnant, he would want her to give birth to it. Now how sick is that?

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

Well, many of the radical religious fanatics do. They have said pregnancy due to rape is a "gift from God." And theses are the same people who are pushing for no abortions, no matter the circumstances, even if it's a 10 year old raped by her father/brother/cousin/uncle. She is still a baby herself and her body would not be able to sustain a pregnancy, but those radicals would force her to do it anyway. You know what I'm talking about I think.
I can't think of what politician it was who said if his daughter was raped and became pregnant, he would want her to give birth to it. Now how sick is that?
Yes because killing that unwanted life by YOU doesn't mean that that life is worthless...you can always give the baby away to an adoption agency...but KILLING is something that comes very natural to the ABNORMALS....since LIFE means little except your own!.....bet you would step on puppies and kittens also if they were on your way!!!

I agree with her.

Yes because killing that unwanted life by YOU doesn't mean that that life is worthless...you can always give the baby away to an adoption agency...but KILLING is something that comes very natural to the ABNORMALS....since LIFE means little except your own!.....bet you would step on puppies and kittens also if they were on your way!!!
So you think a rape victim should carry her rapists spawn for 9 months to give it away? What about her life during those 9 months? Her whole life will change and especially if she's a young girl or child. You think a 10 year old should be forced to carry to term something that could possibly kill her or render her sterile because her little body isn't equipped to handle it? What about the married woman, and what about her husband? He would be reminded daily of the rapist's spawn his wife was forced to carry.
Anyone who would be in favor of a woman/girl carrying her rapist's kid is one sick MF'r.

So you think a rape victim should carry her rapists spawn for 9 months to give it away? What about her life during those 9 months? Her whole life will change and especially if she's a young girl or child. You think a 10 year old should be forced to carry to term something that could possibly kill her or render her sterile because her little body isn't equipped to handle it? What about the married woman, and what about her husband? He would be reminded daily of the rapist's spawn his wife was forced to carry.
Anyone who would be in favor of a woman/girl carrying her rapist's kid is one sick MF'r.
What is the percentage of abortions due to rape as to abortions of convenience/mistakes?

What is the percentage of abortions due to rape as to abortions of convenience/mistakes?
You know what Tonto? It's none of your fucking business why a woman choose to get an abortion. None. At. All!! It's between her and her doctor and no one else. Got it?

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

Excuse me Mr. Rapist BLAMMO.

Officer, i just shot Mr. Rapist.

You know what Tonto? It's none of your fucking business why a woman choose to get an abortion. None. At. All!! It's between her and her doctor and no one else. Got it?
Lol
Just like I figured… Crickets

I agree! Amanda Berry and Jaycee Dugard were both very young when kidnapped and forced to give birth to and care for the rapist's children.

Compounding the crime against them is our evil and uncaring culture that continues to force these poor women to continue to care for the rapist's spawn. To this very day those women are burdened with every reminder of their many rapes and captivity.

Would you not agree that these children should have been immediately taken and humanely disposed of?

Lol
Just like I figured… Crickets
I replied to you, so not crickets at all Tonto.

I agree! Amanda Berry and Jaycee Dugard were both very young when kidnapped and forced to give birth to and care for the rapist's children.

Compounding the crime against them is our evil and uncaring culture that continues to force these poor women to continue to care for the rapist's spawn. To this very day those women are burdened with every reminder of their many rapes and captivity.

Would you not agree that these children should have been immediately taken and humanely disposed of?
What do you consider humanely disposed of? I consider abortion as humanely disposed of and not full term birth. Those poor girls were forced to carry it to term and I I vaguely remember their stories, but I think that no one knew about it until they were rescued. Is that right?

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Nothing personal, but Cher is sort of goofy. The way her daughter turned out tells me that neither her nor Sonny were worth a shit as parents.

Last edited:

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

So what rights do you not have over your body?

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Nothing personal, but Cher is sort of goofy. The way her daughter turned out tells me that neither her nor Sonny were worth a shit a parents.
Chaz turned out the way he did because he was born that way and it had nothing to do with his upbringing. What about the way Bruce Jenner was brought up? An Olympic medalist and for most of his life lived as a man until he couldn't deny who he was any longer. Now, if you've been following Shiloh Joilie-Pitt, she was born as a girl, and from a very young age said she was a boy and wanted to be called John. Her parents were bringing her up just like they were all of their other children, but to this day, she cuts her hair like a boy and dresses in boy's clothing. And of you've ever seen pictures of her side by side with Brad, she looks like a mini version of him. Her parents are accepting her for who she is, which to me is healthier than forcing her to be someone she obviously isn't.
I tend not to judge these people because I don't live their lives and wouldn't want anyone to judge me. They are doing what they have to to feel good in their own body and since it doesn't affect me or anyone else in the country as far as I know, then let them be who they are.

ETA: She is 11 and hormones are going to start to kick in soon, so who know what will happen then. Female hormones are very strong, believe me. I know, I've been through it.

Last edited:
Amanda Berry had a daughter, Jocelyn. Jaycee Dugard had two daughters, Starlet and Angel. Dugard was only 11 when she was kidnapped and repeatedly raped. These women have been forced to care for the children of rape to this very day. The children could have been retroactively aborted. They weren't. Where is the thoughtful protection for the victims of violent rape? Where is the caring? At the very least, the burden and memories could have been addressed and these children adopted out. They weren't.

All these calls for caring about rape victims and how awful it is to force young girls to give birth to the children of rapists is garbage. Just garbage. None of these mealy mouthed twats mean what they say. Show me the corpses of Jocelyn Berry, Starlet Dugard and Angel Dugard. Then I will take you seriously.

Forum List

Back