🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cher cries

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I used to think she was a hottie- I guess after a dozen or so plastic applications she still doesn't loom too bad- but, good lord, she is stupid.

Cher Cries After Biden Takes Off on Air Force One

“President Joseph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.

I used to think she was a hottie- I guess after a dozen or so plastic applications she still doesn't loom too bad- but, good lord, she is stupid.
Not too many 74 year old hotties around. Sonny seem to dig her back in the day.

“President Joseph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.

If you are crying simply due to the sight of someone and not particular policies or world victories, then, you probably need to reconsider your priorities.

Look everyone. A Joe Biden Presidency makes both democrats and republicans cry

I don't cry over any politician.

But you do whine.

But you do whine.
No, I never imbibe..

I thought someone had knocked on her door and she was sexually assaulted too.

After the next nuclear war there'll be two things left, cockroaches and Cher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back