Chi Com rape in concentration camps

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017

I can't believe that there were actually a few people who really did vote for Beijing Biden. Lefties just turn a blind eye to what Beijing Biden's business and political backers are doing.

I can't believe that there were actually a few people who really did vote for Beijing Biden. Lefties just turn a blind eye to what Beijing Biden's business and political backers are doing.
Yeah, but at least the urban hoodlums have a steady supply of 'Brons to loot.

Last edited:

Wonder if Hunter Biden made money off of this as well.

We are going to become much more primal and local in tribalism. Gangs are going to grow in huge ways as the extreme feminist control of our nation that has hindered our domination on the planet becomes unattainable in global competition.

I can't believe you're still posting this bullshit about Joe Biden having ties to Xi and the Communist Chinese, or that you're using the rape of women in Chinese concentration camps and trying to tie Biden to these horrors.

You have no morals, no shame, and hate the USA, doing everything possible to undermine and destroy your own country. Shame on you, you lying piece of shit. No patriot acts like you fools do.

I can't believe you're still posting this bullshit about Joe Biden having ties to Xi and the Communist Chinese, or that you're using the rape of women in Chinese concentration camps and trying to tie Biden to these horrors.

You have no morals, no shame, and hate the USA, doing everything possible to undermine and destroy your own country. Shame on you, you lying piece of shit. No patriot acts like you fools do.

The fact that the Red Chinese passed Hunter a billion dollar check is documented.

As well as Biden signed an XO banning any references to the Coronavirus' origins in Red Chinese labs.

We are going to become much more primal and local in tribalism. Gangs are going to grow in huge ways as the extreme feminist control of our nation that has hindered our domination on the planet becomes unattainable in global competition.

None of you have yet to post about what you hope to achieve here, other than an authoritarian dictatorship. Trumpism has no goals, no plans, and no ambitions, other than violence against the left. You cannot sustain a country built on hatred of half your people.

None of you have yet to post about what you hope to achieve here, other than an authoritarian dictatorship. Trumpism has no goals, no plans, and no ambitions, other than violence against the left. You cannot sustain a country built on hatred of half your people.
Nothing to say about your chi com friends?

B649F5A2-9C20-4C81-BAA8-5899BC356660.jpeg

Muh whataboutism orange man bad Red China good.

The fact that the Red Chinese passed Hunter a billion dollar check is documented.

As well as Biden signed an XO banning any references to the Coronavirus' origins in Red Chinese labs.

That never happened fool. You've swallowed yet another load of cum from Trump,'s cock. Unfortunately for you, there is no such documentation because it never happened. The Chinese APPROVED a hedge fund run by Hunter Biden.

If Hunter could find investors willing to put a billion dollars into his fund, he could have taken that sum out of China, but he didn't. The fund never held more than $3 million and 1/3 of that money was seed capital put up by Hunter Biden.

Now if you want to talk Presidential offspring taking favours worth millions from the Chinese communists. There's Ivanka's trade marks:

And a half billion for Junior:

That never happened fool. You've swallowed yet another load of cum from Trump,'s cock. Unfortunately for you, there is no such documentation because it never happened. The Chinese APPROVED a hedge fund run by Hunter Biden.

If Hunter could find investors willing to put a billion dollars into his fund, he could have taken that sum out of China, but he didn't. The fund never held more than $3 million and 1/3 of that money was seed capital put up by Hunter Biden.

Now if you want to talk Presidential offspring taking favours worth millions from the Chinese communists. There's Ivanka's trade marks:

No shock you want rape camps.

Oh, I see. You want to shield your chi com friends from being held accountable for their horrific deeds.

You cannot sustain a country built on hatred of half your people.

You're even dumber than you seem. There is no "whataboutism" in this post. You're so ill-informed you challenge a post properly, nor is there any "orange man bad".

I asked a reasonable question that you're incapable of answering, because you have no clue. What is the end game of restoring Donald Trump to power. To do what??? What are your plans for the nation? What do you want, other than to burn it the government down?

You're even dumber than you seem. There is no "whataboutism" in this post. You're so ill-informed you challenge a post properly, nor is there any "orange man bad".

I asked a reasonable question that you're incapable of answering, because you have no clue. What is the end game of restoring Donald Trump to power. To do what??? What are your plans for the nation? What do you want, other than to burn it the government down?
You asked a question that reeks of projection and whataboutism, nitwit.

The Biden family's history of rapery is well known. Sleepy Joe has never proven his innocence in the case of the Rape of Tara Reid. And the sleaziness of the First Son is well documented.

Does China having rape camps give you an erotic thrill, or are you just submissive to everything they want you to say?

Forum List

Back