Chicago: 27 shootings, 7 deaths over Christmas weekend

Alford Thorpe, 44, was charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery with a firearm Sunday night after police say he shot a member of his girlfriend’s family in the abdomen during a Christmas party.

I don't know why I find this so funny? Wow, some XMAS party ya'all got going.

There was a XMAS party the other nite in North Las Vegas. A bunch of people got stabbed. It was a Mexican one. See the difference?........

I'm going to start posting Chicago's stats every week that Trump's in office

.... I think you should, as long as you also list the reactions of Rahm to those Trump proposals that will affect Chicago.

Let's find out where the real problem lies.

But that won't work --- you see, The Obama invented Chicago. When he got there in 1985 there was nothing there. Just a community. Like, 23 people. Wellsir he organized it into a whole big city, all by hisself, with stockyards and White Sox and ever' damn thang. Even created a Lake there, with his mind. And it never had to go through like, gang warfare with an alliance between Al Capone and Big Bill Thompson, the last Republican mayor, or anything like that.

Fun fact --- O'bama invented the "EL" train too. His name used to be Barack Oblama and he used part of his own name. Just to get people to work.

But not everything O'blama did was a success. See, he doesn't like to talk about it but ---- he also invented the Cubs, so he had some failures.

Oh wait.... :eusa_doh:

43 Shot, 11 Fatally, In Christmas Weekend Shootings In Chicago

Merry Christmas, from your former Community Organizer, Chicago.

He's uh .... not in Chicago. He's in Washington. And before that he was in Springfield.

Geography --- another lost art.

Didn't the obama's buy a mansion in chitown back in 2004-2005 with some questionable land deal? Seems to me I remember that...

Seems to me that making the accusation without any supporting evidence is irresponsible ...

He's uh .... not in Chicago. He's in Washington. And before that he was in Springfield.

Childish attempt to defend Obama...

He is the President, one who has supposedly made protecting Americans from gun violence a priority...all Americans except those from Chicago.

Chicago has benn a killing field, yet he has remained silent and done nothing.

Last edited:

Didn't the obama's buy a mansion in chitown back in 2004-2005 with some questionable land deal? Seems to me I remember that...

Seems to me that making the accusation without any supporting evidence is irresponsible ...

Thanks for taking the bait! I owe you one!

Obama Says He Regrets Land Deal With Fundraiser

In June 2005, in what Obama now describes as a "boneheaded" mistake, Obama and Rezko's wife bought adjacent properties on Chicago's South Side, closing the deals on the same day. Seven months later, wanting a bigger yard for his $1.65 million house, Obama bought a slice of the Rezko property for $104,500.

After news of the deal broke last month in the Chicago Tribune, Obama said he had erred by creating the appearance that Rezko had done him a favor by selling him a portion of the lot. For the first time since he entered the national spotlight, the 45-year-old freshman senator found himself on the defensive, discussing a personal decision he had come to regret.

Obama Says He Regrets Land Deal With Fundraiser

He is the President, one who has supposedly made protecting Americans from gun violence a priority...all Americans except those from Chicago.

Chicago has benn a killing field, yet he has temained silent and done nothing.

"Ternained silent and done nothing" eh?

Sooooooooooooooooooo................... he wasn't coming for your guns?
I can't keep up.

Statistics
Chicago Bears Opponents
FIRST DOWNS (RUSHING-PASSING-BY-PENALTY) 83-203-19 94-173-34
THIRD DOWN CONVERSIONS 68/176 79/198
FOURTH DOWN CONVERSIONS 3/12 10/13
TOTAL OFFENSIVE YARDS 5,381 5,174
35873.jpg

I wonder how many of those record number of murders were carried out using Barry's illegal guns handed over to Mexican Drug Cartels...

Chicago has benn a killing field, yet he has remained silent and done nothing.

"Childish"? Really dood? You just posted a theory that O'bama being a community organizer in 198fucking5 makes him responsible for gunplay in our third largest city in a nation obsessed with guns, a place he hasn't even lived in for over a decade and you want to use the word "childish"???

DOOD.

Don't forget

Sandy Hook, Fort Hood, Charlestown, Pulse Club, Tucson.......It never seems to end

We have too many guns

In the hands of loons who the progressives keep letting out of prison, I agree with you. Keep the loons locked up and the rest of the gun population, all 99.9997 percent of it will carry on and you'll never even know they're there.

"Childish"? Really dood? You just posted a theory that O'bama being a community organizer in 198fucking5 makes him responsible for gunplay in our third largest city in a nation obsessed with guns, a place he hasn't even lived in for over a decade and you want to use the word "childish"???

DOOD.

Yes, CHILDISH.

Obama has made every mass shooting that fits his anti-gun agenda his business...and suddenly you are trying to claim Chicago - his 'home town' - is off limits because it is a f*ing disaster?

:lmao:

According to snowflakes everything good is due to Barry, but all things bad have nothing to do with Barry.

:p

Yes, again, Chicago has been a killing field, and Barry has ignored it, refusing to say a word.

As you have proved, DOOD, it is part of Obama's IGNORED (and DENIED) Legacy!

Forum List

Back