Chicago cop expected to be charged in teen's death

I'll wait for the dash cam video before condemning the cop, especially considering the kid was possibly on PCP.

See the dashcam now?

Can yiu count the number of people who tried to sweep this shit under the rug? But yeah, let the system work...the same system that didn't charge him with a crime until they were forced to release the video because of peotests.

The same system that allowed 3 cops to go into Burger King to tamper with video evidence and aren't facing any charges.

I'm sure this will turn out like the others. Taxpayers pay the police for their fuck ups and the cop won't do time. To which everyone can pretend the system worked.

I see this guy doing time
I'm not so sure. You could technically say he was fleeing, but if an officer has reason to believe he is a danger to the public, he can shoot that person. The guy was wacked out on PCP, acting aggressive and openly wielding a knife. I think that classifies him as armed and extremely dangerous.

The time is against him for that defense.

He basically pulled up, got out of his car, and started shooting.

and the kid was moving away from him at the time.

Other cops on the scene before he got there werent' shooting, why did he?
If a police officer is allowed to shoot someone who he thinks is a danger to the public, does it really matter who fired and who did not? What jury is going to think that guy wasn't dangerous? It seems highly unlikely anyone would believe that.

If a police officer is allowed to shoot someone who he thinks is a danger to the public, does it really matter who fired and who did not? What jury is going to think that guy wasn't dangerous? It seems highly unlikely anyone would believe that.

A jury of blacks, that's who. If the jury is mostly black, this cop hasn't a chance.

[

You left out the important fact that the thug had a knife. THINK

I'll wait for the dash cam video before condemning the cop, especially considering the kid was possibly on PCP.

See the dashcam now?

Can yiu count the number of people who tried to sweep this shit under the rug? But yeah, let the system work...the same system that didn't charge him with a crime until they were forced to release the video because of peotests.

The same system that allowed 3 cops to go into Burger King to tamper with video evidence and aren't facing any charges.

I'm sure this will turn out like the others. Taxpayers pay the police for their fuck ups and the cop won't do time. To which everyone can pretend the system worked.

I see this guy doing time
I'm not so sure. You could technically say he was fleeing, but if an officer has reason to believe he is a danger to the public, he can shoot that person. The guy was wacked out on PCP, acting aggressive and openly wielding a knife. I think that classifies him as armed and extremely dangerous.

See? Insert any belief and it becomes justifies! Voila! And since beliefs can't be proven it's the perfect way to get away with murder. Only for cops, citizens results may vary.

Do you know how it's not justified?

Cops went and erased the video evidence which goes to show they thought he was wrong too. They paid the family 5 million immediately.

Since actions speak louder than words you take a guess.

[

and no one around him to use it on.

Cops on the scene prior to this idiot didn't pull their guns, but he pulls up, jumps out of his car, and starts shooting.

NO excuse.

First Degree, NO leniency

Cops went and erased the video evidence which goes to show they thought he was wrong too. They paid the family 5 million immediately.

Of course they paid the 5 mill. They knew the jury would be mostly black and force them to pay more. Evidence be damned.

[

Cops on the scene prior to this idiot didn't pull their guns, but he pulls up, jumps out of his car, and starts shooting.

NO excuse.

Yet
Once
again
we're
hearing
all
of
this
through
a
dishonest
media......

Just sayin....

Of course they paid the 5 mill. They knew the jury would be mostly black and force them to pay more. Evidence be damned.

That doesn't explain why they erased evidence. Silly fucker...also there has never been a majority black jury ever in history so again, you're wrong.

[

NO excuse.

Yet
Once
again
we're
hearing
all
of
this
through
a
dishonest
media......

Just sayin....

Dishonest in what way?

Oops, I just asked the question you can't answer.

21ST CENTURY LYNCHING
r-CHICAGO-huge.jpg

Police: We Had Nothing To Do With Missing Footage In Laquan McDonald Case

On the night of the shooting, a handful of officers came to the restaurant and asked to view the recordings, Darshane said. Employees gave them the password to the equipment, and three hours later, the officers left, he said.

When an investigator for Chicago's Independent Police Review Authority showed up the next day asking for the same thing, the IPRA investigator found that nearly an hour and a half of footage recorded around the time of McDonald's death had gone missing. Darshane said the police must have been to blame.

"We had no idea they were going to sit there and delete files," Darshane told NBC Chicago. "I mean, we were just trying to help the police officers."

In an interview with MSNBC in May, Michael Robbins, an attorney for the McDonald family, said the gap in the footage was troubling.

"The fact that the police entered the Burger King restaurant without a warrant or a subpoena, accessed the system upon demanding the password, and then left and that 86 minutes or so of video is missing from all 11 cameras is something that gave us a great deal of concern," Robbins said.

"Now, the video would not have shown the actual shooting, but it would have shown the events leading up to the shooting and perhaps some of the witnesses during the course of the shooting and the police interaction with the witnesses following the shooting," he added. "There is no credible explanation for why this video is missing."

Ok, this is bullshit, I just heard they did the autopsy and there was no PCP in his system.

Wait for the facts tho...right?

Forum List

Back