Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

Lightfoot has been exposed to be full of shit on so many fronts and this is the latest. She trashed the Chicago Police force but expects extra protection. She told everyone to stay away from hair salons during COVID yet felt she was the exception to go to a hair salon. Of course she is going to get political points off the plight of illegals because all she wants is their votes.

This has been happening for years to different degrees in many issues. And we still move left. We will pay 99% taxes and still be shamed and destroyed for asking questions about it.

It notes 300 were sent to Chicago and 100 then taken to neighboring cities. I don't suppose there is any chance at all that there wasn't rooms open for all 300 directly in the city?

Maybe Texas doesn't either.

300 is a miniscule number compared to what the border states deal with on a daily basis.

It notes 300 were sent to Chicago and 100 then taken to neighboring cities. I don't suppose there is any chance at all that there wasn't rooms open for all 300 directly in the city?
There are about 44,000 hotel rooms in Chicago.

Link us up to where they are over 99% full.

This is awesome! Gov Abbott is exposing these liberal frauds.

And exactly what does "exposing" them accomplish?
Does it make us "feel" better ?

The point is that if that is ALL the opposition has.....the liberal frauds win (again)
Evil has been "exposed" for as long as there was human recorded history. Has it stopped it? Has it even discouraged it? No an no.

I suspect the Right will continue to "expose" all that is wrong with the Left.....right up to the moment the Left no longer tolerates it and has secured the power to stop you from doing so.. (in progress)

Chicago is a vast place, of course they could have found somewhere in the city for the Illegals to pitch their tents. Grant Park is hundreds of acres of open ground.

There are about 44,000 hotel rooms in Chicago.

Link us up to where they are over 99% full.

I didn't say they were. I asked if it was not possible. Even the article notes, 200 stayed in the city.

Duck and cover dumbass, any other excuses? Texas border towns are dealing with 1,000's per day and Chicago can't handle 300.

Those illegals aren't all remaining in Texas. Once across the border they head for places said to be good for them.
Many US cities are seeing a dramatic uptick in illegal immigrant arrivals.
Street corners are becoming full of them.

This is going to ultimately turn into a marked increase in crime and violence as all those millions find that reality in America is not as welcoming as they were told by democrats. Not to mention the surge in violent offenders arriving daily.

Those illegals aren't all remaining in Texas. Once across the border they head for places said to be good for them.
Many US cities are seeing a dramatic uptick in illegal immigrant arrivals.
Street corners are becoming full of them.

This is going to ultimately turn into a marked increase in crime and violence as all those millions find that reality in America is not as welcoming as they were told by democrats. Not to mention the surge in violent offenders arriving daily.
And those 300 that Lightfoot has been pissing and moaning about are remaining in Chicago?

I didn't say they were. I asked if it was not possible. Even the article notes, 200 stayed in the city.
Make your case. Or are you just throwing out moronic excuses for Beatlejuice?

Forum List

Back