Chicago mayors cuts a PSA telling people not to get a haircut, then she gets a haircut.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
That's the face of Chicago?....no wonder no one wants to live there....

I need a haircut.

Bad.

I just get a #4 blade across the whole melon; nothing fancy. Nobody's open, though...

See, she is more important than you! She is in the public eye and she takes her hygiene seriously! She is the face of the city!

Ruling class!

Fuck her.

She needs a new face more than a haircut

I'm fortunate that I can go on base and get a haircut and go to the PX for groceries....but many people in my town are beginning to resemble Big Foot....and that's the females.....the men are down right scary looking....lol

I'm fortunate that I can go on base and get a haircut and go to the PX for groceries....but many people in my town are beginning to resemble Big Foot....and that's the females.....the men are down right scary looking....lol

I could go up to NAS Jacksonville, I suppose, but 40 minutes each way just to get a haircut is a bit much. Besides, my woman digs me regardless of how my hair looks (ostensibly). I don't have to worry about impressing anyone and it's not like I'm going out anywhere.

Maybe if I go up to visit the commissary I'll stop in at the barber shop beforehand...

I think the greater point is the hypocrisy beyond those of us who actually need a haircut. I just happened to get mine cut on March 13th, so I am good for a while.

Perhaps the honorable mayor is simply preparing for her post-political career as a preacher in need of a private jet?

So she is one of the special ruling class? She is special and so her need to look good trumps the seriousness of Covid-19. How much do you want to bet that her hairdresser is now her former hairdresser.

I could go up to NAS Jacksonville, I suppose, but 40 minutes each way just to get a haircut is a bit much. Besides, my woman digs me regardless of how my hair looks (ostensibly). I don't have to worry about impressing anyone and it's not like I'm going out anywhere.

Maybe if I go up to visit the commissary I'll stop in at the barber shop beforehand...
Good luck with the long lines as all the civilian barbers closed and them being open.

Good luck with the long lines as all the civilian barbers closed and them being open.

Oh, yeah, I've already thought about that!

Chicago Democrats are so full of shit. From the former mayor: “Never let a crisis go to waste.”

Forum List

Back