Chicago Murders by Race

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.

Is there any city in America where white people are murdering each other comparable to blacks in Chicago?
The problem in Chicago is drugs. It is a drug cartel center of distribution. That is what most of the violence is about.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.

Is there any city in America where white people are murdering each other comparable to blacks in Chicago?
Does the homicide rate in Chicago justify the over 80% of white on white homicide or are you simply trying to deflect???

OR....
We could say, if Chicago were a white city, there'd be maybe 2 murders tops!

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Chicago Shooter MURDERS 17 Year Old BOY While OUT ON BAIL
Two Chicago brothers on parole charged in murder of NBA star's cousin

See now why did you post this? Are you trying to make some kind of point? Is this a competition? Are people who disagree with you supposed to post pictures of people of your race (which im guessing is white at this point) committing crimes and murders? There's over 14,000 murders in america every year Im sure I could find plenty of news stories about white people raping, murdering, even committing acts of cannibalism

Do I win if i find the most videos or something? Is it just whites vs blacks, or is it whites vs everyone else?

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

The problem in Chicago is drugs. It is a drug cartel center of distribution. That is what most of the violence is about.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

See now why did you post this? Are you trying to make some kind of point? Is this a competition? Are people who disagree with you supposed to post pictures of people of your race (which im guessing is white at this point) committing crimes and murders? There's over 14,000 murders in america every year Im sure I could find plenty of news stories about white people raping, murdering, even committing acts of cannibalism

Do I win if i find the most videos or something? Is it just whites vs blacks, or is it whites vs everyone else?

This is Chicago we are talking about, yes? This is Chicago.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

and now you're just posting rap videos... this is very strange behavior

The racial makeup of the city in 2010 was 32% black, 28.9% Hispanic/Latino, 31.7% non-Hispanic white, 5% Asian , and 3% from two or more races. (wiki).Though there are far more murders by blacks, they are killing each other, not whites, and the vast majority of those deaths have to do with drugs. Blacks tend to be poorer than whites, and less educated, therefore, as in any city around the world, the poor people are more involved in drugs. There is a logical reason behind the murder rate, one that is not raced based but more based in poverty and less opportunities and advantages.

All over the world and throughout history, the poor, the disadvantaged, the poorly educated have been more involved in crime. Because Chicago is a drug cartel distribution center, Chicgao is a violent city, the violence for the most part related to drugs.

Last edited:

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

At this point I have no idea

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

Does the homicide rate in Chicago justify the over 80% of white on white homicide or are you simply trying to deflect???

You didn't answer the question.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

Is it? Most of the shootings are on real or imaginary grudges. The first video showed some of those grudges. The second video shows the gang members rapping or dissing other gangs.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

You didn't answer the question.
I dont know, but for the sake of the argument lets just say there is not, what point are you trying to make?

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
well

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

Is it? Most of the shootings are on real or imaginary grudges. The first video showed some of those grudges. The second video shows the gang members rapping or dissing other gangs.

yes gang violence is very much related to inner city violence, but there are also white gangs.... have you ever heard of the mafia?

well

yes gang violence is very much related to inner city violence, but there are also white gangs.... have you ever heard of the mafia?

Gangs Plotting To Shoot Cops, CPD Warns Officers: Report

I had a dream last night. In that dream, all the liberals and progressives were given the opportunity to convert and actually be for America and Americans, for the first time in their life. Many did convert and were better off. Those who refused to convert were allowed to board a mega transport ship that was constructed in orbit around the Earth. All of these folks were then allowed to leave the solar system to populate a recently discovered habitable planet orbiting a distant star. The pilot was the father of a woman murdered by repeat illegal alien offenders and piloted the ship into Jupiter's gravity well where it subsequently struck the planet at 0.1 C.

crash and burn.jpg

I had a dream last night. In that dream, all the liberals and progressives were given the opportunity to convert and actually be for America and Americans, for the first time in their life. Many did convert and were better off. Those who refused to convert were allowed to board a mega transport ship that was constructed in orbit around the Earth. All of these folks were then allowed to leave the solar system to populate a recently discovered habitable planet orbiting a distant star. The pilot was the father of a woman murdered by repeat illegal alien offenders and piloted the ship into Jupiter's gravity well where it subsequently struck the planet at 0.1 C.

View attachment 87993

I am a liberal.

I've noticed the right does not give a shit any more than the left.

View attachment 87993

I am a liberal.

All aboard....

View attachment 87993

I am a liberal.

All aboard....

As soon as I am done consolidating the universe, I am kicking your ass off my planet.:laugh2:

View attachment 87993
What an asinine post.

Forum List

Back