Chicago Murders by Race

The FACT IS you white people get on the internet daily and po
Let me definitely dumb it down for you...
Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.
So why are blacks ignoring the 90 percent murder rate of blacks by blacks? I mean you are the one complaining about doing something about it.
a right winger started this thread so far ive heard calls for slavery segregation and outright genocide, and what are you complaining about? That people are ignoring your unreasonable fear of black people? are you insane? Seems like the only people who should be afraid are black people
Be specific link to the post that suggests slavery segregation and outright genocide.
why dont you try explaining to me why you keep ranting about the fact that if you divide murder rates by race (even though half of all murders go unsolved) that black people account for 1/3 of all murderers (that were caught)
Actually over half of all murderers caught are black.

Yes...and no doubt many of the ones not caught are also black so it makes the percentages even worse for da Negroes.

Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.
I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...
And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.
Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.
I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...
Lets see if I can dumb it down for you.

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Logic would dictate that we would not. Do you agree?
Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.
So why are blacks ignoring the 90 percent murder rate of blacks by blacks? I mean you are the one complaining about doing something about it.
a right winger started this thread so far ive heard calls for slavery segregation and outright genocide, and what are you complaining about? That people are ignoring your unreasonable fear of black people? are you insane? Seems like the only people who should be afraid are black people

Ridiculous.....look at the stats of black on white crime....whites rarely attack blacks. But look what the Negroes do................
And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.
Lets see if I can dumb it down for you.

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Logic would dictate that we would not. Do you agree?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...CVu_WzA6rbSlmt_iA&sig2=cDfdFNnoKtaEMl3PAgEPMA

Are whites upset that white crime hasn't been prevalent since the prohibition era?

Not true in the case of murder blacks commit per capita AND raw number more murders. The same with most violent crimes since close to 50 percent is committed by blacks.
Actually you are wrong, save one or two categories whites commit more crime in every measured category.
Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

Yes....and when you break it down even further...you will find that one particular group of black folks are the ones comitting most of these homicides..........'young black men'....now what percentage of the total pop. are young black males? approx. 5%....thus the incredible truth of this matter is that 5% of the total population are comitting over half of all homicides.....you think the media will ever talk about that? Of course not....all they want to talk about is the fallacious politics of black victimhood.

Last edited:
Actually you are wrong, save one or two categories whites commit more crime in every measured category.
Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

Yes....and when you break it down even further...you will find that one particular group of black folks are the ones comitting most of these homicided...........'young black men'....now what percentage of the total pop. are young black males? approx. 5%....thus the incredible truth of this matter is that 5% of the total population are comitting over half of all homicides.....you think the media will ever talk about that? Of course not....all they want to talk about is the fallacious politics of black victimhood.

It's discussed locally.

Forum List

Back