Chicago Murders by Race

Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.
I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...
And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.
The FACT IS you white people get on the internet daily and po
Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.
I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...
Lets see if I can dumb it down for you.

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Logic would dictate that we would not. Do you agree?
Let me definitely dumb it down for you...
Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.
So why are blacks ignoring the 90 percent murder rate of blacks by blacks? I mean you are the one complaining about doing something about it.
a right winger started this thread so far ive heard calls for slavery segregation and outright genocide, and what are you complaining about? That people are ignoring your unreasonable fear of black people? are you insane? Seems like the only people who should be afraid are black people

And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.
So why are blacks ignoring the 90 percent murder rate of blacks by blacks? I mean you are the one complaining about doing something about it.
a right winger started this thread so far ive heard calls for slavery segregation and outright genocide, and what are you complaining about? That people are ignoring your unreasonable fear of black people? are you insane? Seems like the only people who should be afraid are black people
Are all right wingers racists?

I've never met one that isn't

Be specific link to the post that suggests slavery segregation and outright genocide.

Be specific link to the post that suggests slavery segregation and outright genocide.
why dont you try explaining to me why you keep ranting about the fact that if you divide murder rates by race (even though half of all murders go unsolved) that black people account for 1/3 of all murderers (that were caught)

You just admitting to being ignorant and a bigot.

pretty strong language for a white supremacist

Well I am a Grand Wizard. So you best watch your step.

You are? What's that like?

it is so much fun being a racist. Sorry but you can't join. We don't accept idiots.

why dont you try explaining to me why you keep ranting about the fact that if you divide murder rates by race (even though half of all murders go unsolved) that black people account for 1/3 of all murderers (that were caught)
Actually over half of all murderers caught are black.

it is so much fun being a racist. Sorry but you can't join. We don't accept idiots.
You don't think there are any idiots in the klan? not one? why not?

Actually over half of all murderers caught are black.
actually its 35.9%

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Point? 75% of all murders in Chi town are African Americans. Where is the outrage? Why no FBI investigation? It's the bigger picture here. Why focus on a random few piddly police shootings? I will tell you why, Blacks and liberal whites are deluding themselves. They can't face the fact there is a epidemic of a hate and psychosis in poor black communities. And we won't fix poor black communities by passing the buck to such weak excuses as racism. That engine of blame doesn't work anymore. Um,plenty of other racial groups have gotten past and worked through and persevered. Blacks seem to cling to this victimhood thing. Why not...just endeavor to persevere, like the ol indian said?

Point? 75% of all murders in Chi town are African Americans. Where is the outrage? Why no FBI investigation? It's the bigger picture here. Why focus on a random few piddly police shootings? I will tell you why, Blacks and liberal whites are deluding themselves. They can't face the fact there is a epidemic of a hate and psychosis in poor black communities. And we won't fix poor black communities by passing the buck to such weak excuses as racism. That engine of blame doesn't work anymore. Um,plenty of other racial groups have gotten past and worked through and persevered. Blacks seem to cling to this victimhood thing. Why not...just endeavor to persevere, like the ol indian said?

You should have kept reading. Really.

You don't give a damn about Chicago. Nobody in Chicago calls it Chi-town.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15190405/

You don't think there are any idiots in the klan? not one? why not?

The competition is stiff for tools, and the Democrats outspend the Klan in recruiting budgets for racists, along with the fact there are far more hardcore racists in 'minority' demographics than among whites. You should be proud to be a part of it all.

Chi town has such a nice ring, never said I was from Chicago. So what? The high black on black deaths this summer don't speak well for Chi town. In fact, BING was pointing out the high murder rate in Chicago , you care to dispute THAT?

Chi town has such a nice ring, never said I was from Chicago. So what? The high black on black deaths this summer don't speak well for Chi town. In fact, BING was pointing out the high murder rate in Chicago , you care to dispute THAT?

I have already dealt with it. You should have kept reading.

OK, fill me in here, what piece of the puzzle do YOU think I am missing? Come now, just say it. The high GUN DEATHS attributable to WHAT? I can confirm your opinion. Please, tell. me.

OK, fill me in here, what piece of the puzzle do YOU think I am missing? Come now, just say it. The high GUN DEATHS attributable to WHAT? I can confirm your opinion. Please, tell. me.

I've already responded to this.

Forum List

Back