Chicago Murders by Race

I got an idea how about you all start murdering blacks at random since you guys hate them so much? Honestly if you weren't all a bunch of cowardly dweebs I might find your posts offensive, but I know most of your racist hatred stems from penis envy.
Dumb...hate has nothing to do with it. Funny now facts are hateful to the idiots on the left.

What cultural changes are whites making???...after all they do have over an 80% homicide rate against one another.
Per raw numbers they commit more crime than any other demographic.
Good grief you keep pushing that and nobody cares. That stat is IRRELEVANT. Maybe sometime I'll explain why. Not today

I got an idea how about you all start murdering blacks at random since you guys hate them so much? Honestly if you weren't all a bunch of cowardly dweebs I might find your posts offensive, but I know most of your racist hatred stems from penis envy.
Be specific and cite for me where I said I hate anyone? Then explain why pointing out 50 percent of a type of crime committed by 13 percent of the population is an american problem and proves I am racist for noting it. The racist is you for claiming that poor blacks must rob and kill while poor whites don't.
so what are you proposing? should we be bring back slavery or just kill them all?
Does one always have to offer a solution to a problem they have identified?

Can't fix stupid.

What cultural changes are whites making???...after all they do have over an 80% homicide rate against one another.
Good grief you keep pushing that and nobody cares. That stat is IRRELEVANT. Maybe sometime I'll explain why. Not today
It is most relevant to thinking people.

Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work
Nope. Its a BLACK problem. THEY need to change their "culture"
Not true in the case of murder blacks commit per capita AND raw number more murders. The same with most violent crimes since close to 50 percent is committed by blacks.

Be specific and cite for me where I said I hate anyone? Then explain why pointing out 50 percent of a type of crime committed by 13 percent of the population is an american problem and proves I am racist for noting it. The racist is you for claiming that poor blacks must rob and kill while poor whites don't.
so what are you proposing? should we be bring back slavery or just kill them all?
Well for starters we can quit coddling blacks. Every other group of Americans that have been discriminated against moved on when the laws were changed, every other group learned a good work ethic and got down to work and made strong independent families with OUT an entire political party creating special laws to cater to them or encourage their bad behavior. Are you aware that in 1965 before the democrats started "helping" blacks with the great society that they black community had strong family groups strong work ethic and almost no teenage pregnancy problems? That fathers stayed with wives and raised their families? Including in the inner cities? That the crime rate was much lower in regards blacks in society as a whole?

Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work
Not true in the case of murder blacks commit per capita AND raw number more murders. The same with most violent crimes since close to 50 percent is committed by blacks.
Actually you are wrong, save one or two categories whites commit more crime in every measured category.

Actually you are wrong, save one or two categories whites commit more crime in every measured category.
Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

The point is the left likes to use statistics about the US to try and change gun laws. But they always refuse to look at racial statistics when it comes to crime. They want everyone to beleive the narrative that the US is dangerous because of guns. But the reality is that gun ownership has almost nothing to do with violent crimes, it's always depending on minorities. Any place that has high volumes of blacks and Latinos is going to have sky high crime and murder rates. White America on the other hand, is just as safe as Switzerland.

Until all these thugs are put behind bars where they belong, nothing is going to change for them. Unless the "black community" as a whole changes everything about themselves.

Not true murder is 50 percent by blacks violent offenders are 30 to 50 percent depending on the specific type.

Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.

Just wondering, why other groups, Irish, Chinese, poles. etc. can get past all the negative baggage, but blacks cling to it? And then use it as an excuse not to move on? That doesn't fly anymore. Get over it.

The Negroes would be doing much better if the libtards had not decided to use them as political pawns.

The point is the left likes to use statistics about the US to try and change gun laws. But they always refuse to look at racial statistics when it comes to crime. They want everyone to beleive the narrative that the US is dangerous because of guns. But the reality is that gun ownership has almost nothing to do with violent crimes, it's always depending on minorities. Any place that has high volumes of blacks and Latinos is going to have sky high crime and murder rates. White America on the other hand, is just as safe as Switzerland.

Until all these thugs are put behind bars where they belong, nothing is going to change for them. Unless the "black community" as a whole changes everything about themselves.
Which is why the Left ignores the high crime rates and does NOTHING to correct them. They so want to take away our rights of self defense, by eliminating the 2A, so they can impose their tyranny unopposed.

I would guess Crooked Hillary's number one priority as POTUS, is the elimination of the 2A.

Well, the left likes to look (much as the right does) at issues in abstract terms. It's safer that way. Illinois can enact gun laws up and down but Chicago is right next to Indiana which has different gun laws. Gangs move back and forth across that little border. If not that border, then another ok? That said, I don't care what laws you have if you don't enforce them then they just look pretty on paper. Public safety is determined by cash flow. The cops can and do make arrests all day long but it does not do anything if they are immediately released. What is the point?

The set of reforms that have been kicked out are failing. And the right is just as much as invested, via the Koch brothers, as the left. The people involved live behind gates and they don't have to deal with any of these issues.

People like to talk about poverty being an issue. It is. The very same people want to maintain a large swath of undocumented workers/illegal aliens in the city of Chicago.

Let me tell you what a day work program looks like. Openings for a tomato canning company? Illegal aliens. How about "housekeeping" in buildings? Undocumented Polish workers.

You can't have it all. People need to make some choices. It would be awesome if people really gave a shit about Chicago instead of using it for their own political agenda.

Retaliation for real and imaginary crimes. Get them off the street.

Last edited:

Well, the left likes to look (much as the right does) at issues in abstract terms. It's safer that way. Illinois can enact gun laws up and down but Chicago is right next to Indiana which has different gun laws. Gangs move back and forth across that little border. If not that border, then another ok? That said, I don't care what laws you have if you don't enforce them then they just look pretty on paper. Public safety is determined by cash flow. The cops can and do make arrests all day long but it does not do anything if they are immediately released. What is the point?

The set of reforms that have been kicked out are failing. And the right is just as much as invested, via the Koch brothers, as the left. The people involved live behind gates and they don't have to deal with any of these issues.

People like to talk about poverty being an issue. It is. The very same people want to maintain a large swath of undocumented workers/illegal aliens in the city of Chicago.

Let me tell you what a day work program looks like. Openings for a tomato canning company? Illegal aliens. How about "housekeeping" in buildings? Undocumented Polish workers.

You can't have it all. People need to make some choices. It would be awesome if people really gave a shit about Chicago instead of using it for their own political agenda.

Retaliation for real and imaginary crimes. Get them off the street.

All this talk about the right to keep and bear arms is in truth not really of much relevance today.....what good does it do to be armed if the citizenry is not willing to use them to oppose tyrants....people are deluding themselves into believing because they have a doubled barreled shotgun or whatever that it makes them safer....well I would concede safer in the sense that they would be apt to defend their home against a intruder....but they are not going to take their shotgun out and march on Washington to depose a tyrant...not whilst criminals are a threat....washington tyrants are a much bigger threat.

In fact people are so apathetic about the National situation...they would rather watch some entertainment event than try and get educated in regards to how America is in decline.

It was not all that long ago...that people were willing to take up arms for political and national security reasons...I think that time is over....the feds are gradually encroaching on folks rights....the federalization of the local police, the electronic monitoring of their daily activities and speech, a pathetic congress too fearful to stand up to a rogue president etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

Don't waste your time with RetardMark. He's a product of inner city schools. He doesn't understand basic math.
I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...

Post the FBI stats from the FBI website so that I can easily prove my point and your deflection...

I understand that white on white crime doesn't fit you agenda, it dosen't for most racist...
Most people are concerned when over 80% of homicides against white people are other white people...
Lets see if I can dumb it down for you.

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Logic would dictate that we would not. Do you agree?

And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.

And over 90 percent of black murders are by black people, what is your point? The FACT is that over half ALL murders are committed by black people.
The FACT IS you white people get on the internet daily and po

Let's say a small group of men are found to be a danger to others. This small group is clearly defined and easily located. Sort of like ISIS, if you will. This small group of dangerous men cause roughly 50% of all crimes in the nation. Do we ignore these dangerous men and focus our attention on a much larger group of men, who are not nearly as dangerous?

Let me definitely dumb it down for you...
Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.

The FACT IS you white people get on the internet daily and po

Let me definitely dumb it down for you...
Only racists and/or idiots would seek to ignore over 80% of the homicides against them...
If two groups of people were murdering my group I would be completely stupid to ignore the group that is murdering me at over an 80% rate.
However, some people are that stupid if their murderers share the same skin color.
So why are blacks ignoring the 90 percent murder rate of blacks by blacks? I mean you are the one complaining about doing something about it.

Forum List

Back