Chicago Murders by Race

I got an idea how about you all start murdering blacks at random since you guys hate them so much? Honestly if you weren't all a bunch of cowardly dweebs I might find your posts offensive, but I know most of your racist hatred stems from penis envy.
Be specific and cite for me where I said I hate anyone? Then explain why pointing out 50 percent of a type of crime committed by 13 percent of the population is an american problem and proves I am racist for noting it. The racist is you for claiming that poor blacks must rob and kill while poor whites don't.

Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work
Nope. Its a BLACK problem. THEY need to change their "culture"
What cultural changes are whites making???...after all they do have over an 80% homicide rate against one another.
Per raw numbers they commit more crime than any other demographic.

thats not true

It's very true and......Chicago specific...it's a lifestyle. I don't think you get it. There are entire families that have been gangbanging for a couple of generations. It has nothing to do with a lack of opportunity or racism or anything else.
again there are, and have been many white gangs

Again. It's not a Chicago problem right now. Is it?
Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work

When a group that composes only 5% of the total pop. comitts over half of all the violence in America...I think a better term that would fit this peculiar situation would be...America has a big problem with a very small minoirity....aka young black males who make up approx. 5% of our total pop.

and you can break it down even further....that of these young male blacks...one percent...thats right....just one percent of them comitt over half of all homicides. Outrageous to the extreme.
Except your post is a lie and so are you.

I got an idea how about you all start murdering blacks at random since you guys hate them so much? Honestly if you weren't all a bunch of cowardly dweebs I might find your posts offensive, but I know most of your racist hatred stems from penis envy.
Be specific and cite for me where I said I hate anyone? Then explain why pointing out 50 percent of a type of crime committed by 13 percent of the population is an american problem and proves I am racist for noting it. The racist is you for claiming that poor blacks must rob and kill while poor whites don't.
so what are you proposing? should we be bring back slavery or just kill them all?

Don't hate AA at all, only the really bad ones. Some smart AA should be making money off this inner city ghetto situation. Film some kills, crack houses, homeless heroin addict "for a day", guided tours in bulket proof caddy for rich to see what goes on. A day at HS in Camden, Fri night at a bar in ESTL ILL? Many are curious. Profit off it. Film a few murders in CHI?

Don't hate AA at all, only the really bad ones. Some smart AA should be making money off this inner city ghetto situation. Film some kills, crack houses, homeless heroin addict "for a day", guided tours in bulket proof caddy for rich to see what goes on. A day at HS in Camden, Fri night at a bar in ESTL ILL? Many are curious. Profit off it. Film a few murders in CHI?
or they could become president... we all know how you guys hate it when they do that

300 and 600 Black Disciples Honor L’A Capone On 18th Birthday | Welcome To KollegeKidd.com

or they could become president... we all know how you guys hate it when they do that

Where did you even get that from?

Were you not aware the president is black?

Where did you see that in his post?

There is no sugar coat. Other poster nailed it. About 70% of all violent crimes are committed by a group that is a few% of total population. You can spin away but FBI stats show it. How to fix it? 50 years of trillion dollar demwitt give aways is making problem worse and bankrupting America.

and with so many locked up or probation it really is a small number wreaking havoc. Eliminate all of them?

Where did you see that in his post?
where did I say it was in his post?

There is no sugar coat. Other poster nailed it. About 70% of all violent crimes are committed by a group that is a few% of total population. You can spin away but FBI stats show it. How to fix it? 50 years of trillion dollar demwitt give aways is making problem worse and bankrupting America.

and with so many locked up or probation it really is a small number wreaking havoc. Eliminate all of them?
So how would you do it with concentration camps? or just randomly start killing them in the street?

I do, I hate him. He did nothing for this lrkblem since day 1. I thought he would fix some of it. Instead, golf marthsa vineyard hawaii more important to the 1/2 AA. He just gave $400mil CASH in secret on pallets to muslim enemy? On top of $1.3B. I hate him. Thats my tax.

So how would you do it with concentration camps? or just randomly start killing them in the street?

I suppose I would round up these 1mil or so AA criminals (the ones not already locked up) and say......Army 4 years....no weapon till you earn it. Cook clean........work. get out of line? Gitmo for 25 or death.

Last chance. Time to behave. Then move on to mexican/whites. Do similar. When farmer has varmits eating his chickens, he removes it.

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.
That post proves you are a racist...in the very small minds of some leftists.

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.

Actually it is worse than it appears....these blacks that comitt all this violence are of a particular set....aka young male blacks aka between the ages of l6 and 30 approx. which is only about 5% of our total pop.

This is particuarly and even notoriously outrageous....how many people know this? That 5% or our total pop. commits over 50% of all the violence in this nation ---- Very few know this...why?....the media covers it up.

/QUOTE]
poor people commit more crime and because america is very racist, most poor people are black and brown
Bill shit!

I suppose I would round up these 1mil or so AA criminals (the ones not already locked up) and say......Army 4 years....no weapon till you earn it. Cook clean........work. get out of line? Gitmo for 25 or death.

Last chance. Time to behave. Then move on to mexican/whites. Do similar. When farmer has varmits eating his chickens, he removes it.
and you want to murder all these people....because their violent?

There is no sugar coat. Other poster nailed it. About 70% of all violent crimes are committed by a group that is a few% of total population. You can spin away but FBI stats show it. How to fix it? 50 years of trillion dollar demwitt give aways is making problem worse and bankrupting America.6

and you want to murder all these people....because their violent?

Its called negotiation. Something needs to be done. If ur 18 no HS grad Army you go. Dont screw up or gitmo or other island.

If you are HS grad.....you must work if possible physically. No job? No worries Army, forest fire fighter, prison worker or tent city. No more games.easy fast death penalty. Public hangings. Maybe canings like Singapore. No graffiti in Singapore my man. None. No litter.

Recognizing a problem is "hate"?

They kill THEMSELVES. I think one out of three black babies is aborted. Maybe it's half. Then there's the murders, aids etc. They seem to hate themselves.

Forum List

Back