Chicago Murders by Race

Let me walk you through it. The HIGH black on black murder rate. If you follow current topics, there is a movement called "black lives matter". And they are only concerned with a few unjustified and rare racist white cops, other than the reality of the overwhelming violence and self destructive nature of poor blacks in their communities. It's ironic, the concept of "blacks lives matter", after all. They are their own worst enemy.

I think you are the only one who is ignoring the overwhelming violence in black communities. Maybe part of the reason why, is because you see them as "black communities" only, as if they have their own separate government, rather than just seeing them as american cities, If white people were living in poverty at the same rate black people were, they would be marching in the streets and a lot more than just a couple of stores would be burned down

I've read your posts on this thread. It appears you are ignoring the violence unless it can be dealt with in an abstract way.

Let me walk you through it. The HIGH black on black murder rate. If you follow current topics, there is a movement called "black lives matter". And they are only concerned with a few unjustified and rare racist white cops, other than the reality of the overwhelming violence and self destructive nature of poor blacks in their communities. It's ironic, the concept of "blacks lives matter", after all. They are their own worst enemy.

I think you are the only one who is ignoring the overwhelming violence in black communities. Maybe part of the reason why, is because you see them as "black communities" only, as if they have their own separate government, rather than just seeing them as american cities, If white people were living in poverty at the same rate black people were, they would be marching in the streets and a lot more than just a couple of stores would be burned down
I just pointed it out, I am not ignoring black on black violence. Poor black urban communities have this atmosphere of hate and fear and misogyny and death...totally negative self destructive stuff. Nobody wants to go into poor black areas, like going into Mogadishu. Blacks have to get over this and stop blaming others. I pity the cops that dare to tread there. Who do we blame for poor blacks slaughtering each other?

RACIST!!!

lol
Why is it racist to post a FACT?
I mean if your really stupid naive and gullible you could beleive its not racist, but it was. What I dont understand is why racist need racism to be explained to them like their a 4 year old?

Racism is a useless woid................Dr. Sam Francis on the origins of the words "racist" and "racism"

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.

I just pointed it out, I am not ignoring black on black violence. Poor black urban communities have this atmosphere of hate and fear and misogyny and death...totally negative self destructive stuff. Nobody wants to go into poor black areas, like going into Mogadishu. Blacks have to get over this and stop blaming others I pitty the cops that dare to tread there. Who do we blame for poor blacks slaughtering each other?
those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?

RACIST!!!

lol
Why is it racist to post a FACT?
I mean if your really stupid naive and gullible you could beleive its not racist, but it was. What I dont understand is why racist need racism to be explained to them like their a 4 year old?

Racism is a useless woid................
nah its good

I just pointed it out, I am not ignoring black on black violence. Poor black urban communities have this atmosphere of hate and fear and misogyny and death...totally negative self destructive stuff. Nobody wants to go into poor black areas, like going into Mogadishu. Blacks have to get over this and stop blaming others I pitty the cops that dare to tread there. Who do we blame for poor blacks slaughtering each other?
those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

nothing?

nothing?
Exactly. Nothing. You are throwing spaghetti at the wall to see if it sticks.

So because they were once segregated that justifies their violent nature now? You are aware that BEFORE the Democrats set out to great a brave new world in 65 the Black community was very stable, families were strong fathers stayed with families and the black community had a very STRONG work ethic. fast forward 50 years and see what we have now? Thanks democrats.

nothing?
what does the "price of rice in China" have to do with anything?

Plenty of folks in America lived through ethnic discrimination, they got past it. Blacks need to get past IT. They cling to it, like a parasite to excuse everything and anything. Enough. Give it up, get on with life.

nothing?

Exactly about as much as your statement: those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?

So because they were once segregated that justifies their violent nature now? You are aware that BEFORE the Democrats set out to great a brave new world in 65 the Black community was very stable, families were strong fathers stayed with families and the black community had a very STRONG work ethic. fast forward 50 years and see what we have now? Thanks democrats.
thats why black people are poor they have an average wealth of 5 thousand dollars as compared to average white persons wealth of 110,000 dollars, if the average white american had an average wealth of 5000 dollars they would be more violent too and so would you

thats why bllack people are poor they have an average wealth of 5 thousand dollars as compared to average white persons wealth of 110,000 dollars, if the average white american had an average wealth of 5000 dollars they would be more violent too and so would you
This is just one more excuse. Blacks are plenty smart and they don't need excuses anymore, no more training wheels. Get over the past and move on.

Plenty of folks in America lived through ethnic discrimination, they got past it. Blacks need to get past IT. They cling to it, like a parasite to excuse everything and anything. Enough. Give it up, get on with life.
you say that like theres no racism against them anymore, theyre not irish

thats why bllack people are poor they have an average wealth of 5 thousand dollars as compared to average white persons wealth of 110,000 dollars, if the average white american had an average wealth of 5000 dollars they would be more violent too and so would you
This is just one more excuse. Blacks are plenty smart and they don't need excuses anymore, no more training wheels. Get over the past and move on.
i didn't know segregation were "training wheels" what would you call slavery? a crutch?

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.

Actually it is worse than it appears....these blacks that comitt all this violence are of a particular set....aka young male blacks aka between the ages of l6 and 30 approx. which is only about 5% of our total pop.

This is particuarly and even notoriously outrageous....how many people know this? That 5% or our total pop. commits over 50% of all the violence in this nation ---- Very few know this...why?....the media covers it up.

Now that is over half of all the violence...not just murders...all the violence...including rape and anyi other sort of violent crime assault etc. etc.etc. any crime where there is violence against a human being.

Thats%20Racist.gif

| National Review

Last edited:

nothing?

Exactly about as much as your statement: those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?
thats not true

Forum List

Back