Chicago Murders by Race

Funny. So much conversation about ME.

Let's ignore the FACT that 95% of the murders in that city are committed by ...

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.

Actually it is worse than it appears....these blacks that comitt all this violence are of a particular set....aka young male blacks aka between the ages of l6 and 30 approx. which is only about 5% of our total pop.

This is particuarly and even notoriously outrageous....how many people know this? That 5% or our total pop. commits over 50% of all the violence in this nation ---- Very few know this...why?....the media covers it up.

/QUOTE]
poor people commit more crime and because america is very racist, most poor people are black and brown

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.
Or we could bitch and moan that over 80% of white homicides are committed by other white people...unlike you, we have lives to live.
Ya? What about the fact that over HALF of ALL murders are committed by blacks? They are 13 percent of the population yet commit over half of all murders every year year in and year out.

Actually it is worse than it appears....these blacks that comitt all this violence are of a particular set....aka young male blacks aka between the ages of l6 and 30 approx. which is only about 5% of our total pop.

This is particuarly and even notoriously outrageous....how many people know this? That 5% or our total pop. commits over 50% of all the violence in this nation ---- Very few know this...why?....the media covers it up.

/QUOTE]
poor people commit more crime and because america is very racist, most poor people are black and brown

Poverty does not cause crime...quite to the contrary....crime causes poverty.

| National Review

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
nothing?
Exactly. Nothing. You are throwing spaghetti at the wall to see if it sticks.
what does the "price of rice in China" have to do with anything?

Exactly about as much as your statement: those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?
thats not true

It's very true and......Chicago specific...it's a lifestyle. I don't think you get it. There are entire families that have been gangbanging for a couple of generations. It has nothing to do with a lack of opportunity or racism or anything else.

Let me walk you through it. The HIGH black on black murder rate. If you follow current topics, there is a movement called "black lives matter". And they are only concerned with a few unjustified and rare racist white cops, other than the reality of the overwhelming violence and self destructive nature of poor blacks in their communities. It's ironic, the concept of "blacks lives matter", after all. They are their own worst enemy.

I think you are the only one who is ignoring the overwhelming violence in black communities. Maybe part of the reason why, is because you see them as "black communities" only, as if they have their own separate government, rather than just seeing them as american cities, If white people were living in poverty at the same rate black people were, they would be marching in the streets and a lot more than just a couple of stores would be burned down
I just pointed it out, I am not ignoring black on black violence. Poor black urban communities have this atmosphere of hate and fear and misogyny and death...totally negative self destructive stuff. Nobody wants to go into poor black areas, like going into Mogadishu. Blacks have to get over this and stop blaming others I pitty the cops that dare to tread there. Who do we blame for poor blacks slaughtering each other?
those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?
So because they were once segregated that justifies their violent nature now? You are aware that BEFORE the Democrats set out to great a brave new world in 65 the Black community was very stable, families were strong fathers stayed with families and the black community had a very STRONG work ethic. fast forward 50 years and see what we have now? Thanks democrats.
thats why black people are poor they have an average wealth of 5 thousand dollars as compared to average white persons wealth of 110,000 dollars, if the average white american had an average wealth of 5000 dollars they would be more violent too and so would you
There are MORE poor white people then blacks yet half of all murders and over 30 percent of all other violent crime is committed by blacks. Go figure.

I think you are the only one who is ignoring the overwhelming violence in black communities. Maybe part of the reason why, is because you see them as "black communities" only, as if they have their own separate government, rather than just seeing them as american cities, If white people were living in poverty at the same rate black people were, they would be marching in the streets and a lot more than just a couple of stores would be burned down
I just pointed it out, I am not ignoring black on black violence. Poor black urban communities have this atmosphere of hate and fear and misogyny and death...totally negative self destructive stuff. Nobody wants to go into poor black areas, like going into Mogadishu. Blacks have to get over this and stop blaming others I pitty the cops that dare to tread there. Who do we blame for poor blacks slaughtering each other?
those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?
So because they were once segregated that justifies their violent nature now? You are aware that BEFORE the Democrats set out to great a brave new world in 65 the Black community was very stable, families were strong fathers stayed with families and the black community had a very STRONG work ethic. fast forward 50 years and see what we have now? Thanks democrats.
thats why black people are poor they have an average wealth of 5 thousand dollars as compared to average white persons wealth of 110,000 dollars, if the average white american had an average wealth of 5000 dollars they would be more violent too and so would you
There are MORE poor white people then blacks yet half of all murders and over 30 percent of all other violent crime is committed by blacks. Go figure.
are you counting the rural poor? theres a huge difference between making $7 an hour in NYC and making $7 an hour in middle of nowhere flyover country

Exactly about as much as your statement: those "black communities" lived under segregation for years, are they too blame for their own segregation and slavery as well?
thats not true

It's very true and......Chicago specific...it's a lifestyle. I don't think you get it. There are entire families that have been gangbanging for a couple of generations. It has nothing to do with a lack of opportunity or racism or anything else.
again there are, and have been many white gangs

thats not true

Yes.....a lack of morals...specifically a decline in judao-Christian beliefs ....a gangbanging culture that has developed over the past few decdes...beginning circa l960's.

Let me walk you through it. The HIGH black on black murder rate. If you follow current topics, there is a movement called "black lives matter". And they are only concerned with a few unjustified and rare racist white cops, other than the reality of the overwhelming violence and self destructive nature of poor blacks in their communities. It's ironic, the concept of "blacks lives matter", after all. They are their own worst enemy.

Sigh....you're gonna make me pull the trump card on you. Way back late 70s' Vietnamese arrived here as "boat people". Despised, hated, ridiculed etc. By the 90s' they worked out if it. Highly successful, fully integrated. No whining, no riots, no welfare, no food stamps, no sect 8. I have been laid off from work in USA where they kept Viet, yes they were doing better than me.

thats not true

Again. It's not a Chicago problem right now. Is it?

thats not true

Yes.....a lack of morals...specifically a decline in judao-Christian beliefs ....a gangbanging culture that has developed over the past few decdes...beginning circa l960's.
*judeo

thats not true

Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work

thats not true

Its an american problem if you want to see it as "only a black problem", then your a sick vile white supremacist, thats not my fault thats how words work

When a group that composes only 5% of the total pop. comitts over half of all the violence in America...I think a better term that would fit this peculiar situation would be...America has a big problem with a very small minoirity....aka young black males who make up approx. 5% of our total pop.

and you can break it down even further....that of these young male blacks...one percent...thats right....just one percent of them comitt over half of all homicides. Outrageous to the extreme.

1. Blacks 75.3%
2. Hispanics 18.9%

Carry on . .

Making it about . ..

ME.

Now that is over half of all the violence...not just murders...all the violence...including rape and anyi other sort of violent crime assault etc. etc.etc. any crime where there is violence against a human being.

Thats%20Racist.gif
thats not true

Grow the fuck up. Hope those words help. That's how that works.

Just wondering, why other groups, Irish, Chinese, poles. etc. can get past all the negative baggage, but blacks cling to it? And then use it as an excuse not to move on? That doesn't fly anymore. Get over it.

BEHAVIOR, WORK ETHIC and MORALITY are the reasons so many struggle with poverty. The problems lie within THEM, not some outside oppression.

Nope. Its a BLACK problem. THEY need to change their "culture"

It's not even a BLACK problem. Black people get up everyday and go to work. They don't go to jail or shoot people and do not know or care to know what the hell that problem is.

Nope. Its a BLACK problem. THEY need to change their "culture"
Poor violent hateful blacks need to change their mind set, not this cheap and easy blame slavery and whites stuff. Why can't they? How hard IS it? they won't allow it because the are so entrenched in that guilt -victim complex, they don't realize there is an alternative. Get over it.

I got an idea how about you all start murdering blacks at random since you guys hate them so much? Honestly if you weren't all a bunch of cowardly dweebs I might find your posts offensive, but I know most of your racist hatred stems from penis envy.

Just wondering, why other groups, Irish, Chinese, poles. etc. can get past all the negative baggage, but blacks cling to it?

Because they get rewarded for it, just like Hamas and Hezbollah, and Iran get rewarded for terrorism and butchery.

Forum List

Back