Chicago police: Investigative stops down 90%, murder rate back to 1990s level, "ferguson effect"

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
On Dan and Amy this morning the local radio show...... they quoted statistics from DNA info. about chicago police.....they reported that Chicago police investigative stops are down 90%.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives.....

black lies matter and the ferguson effect are a success.......black lives do not matter to them....the murder rate in chicago is back to the 1990s level..........

Amy Jacobson? You mean the Amy Jacobson who wore a bikini at the home of a suspected wife-killer to get an exclusive interview with him? That Amy Jacobson?

2_67_071007_stebic_reporter1.jpg

I hope she wasn't wearing that bikini at the Policeman's ball. Because shes' gone downhill fast.

anyway, I think the reason why the murder rate has gone up is you gun-nutters got our sensible gun laws thrown out. Probably has a lot more to do with gun murders than the fact they have to fill out extra paperwork when doing a "Driving While Black" incident.

Meanwhile, let's see what REAL Journalists say on this issue...

Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU finds

Of the more than 100,000 traffic stops made by Chicago police last year, nearly half were of black motorists, far more than their percentage of the population per 2010 Censusfigures, according to the ACLU analysis of the data. The numbers were even more lopsided for traffic stops of blacks in predominantly white neighborhoods, the ACLU found.

Amy Jacobson? You mean the Amy Jacobson who wore a bikini at the home of a suspected wife-killer to get an exclusive interview with him? That Amy Jacobson?

I hope she wasn't wearing that bikini at the Policeman's ball. Because shes' gone downhill fast.

anyway, I think the reason why the murder rate has gone up is you gun-nutters got our sensible gun laws thrown out. Probably has a lot more to do with gun murders than the fact they have to fill out extra paperwork when doing a "Driving While Black" incident.

Of the more than 100,000 traffic stops made by Chicago police last year, nearly half were of black motorists, far more than their percentage of the population per 2010 Censusfigures, according to the ACLU analysis of the data. The numbers were even more lopsided for traffic stops of blacks in predominantly white neighborhoods, the ACLU found.

That link to the ACLU story.....was the same year as Ferguson.......do you understand that the Ferguson Effect didn't start until 2014........try harder joe.......

Chicago gang culture......extremely violent......they shoot often and poorly......

anyway, I think the reason why the murder rate has gone up is you gun-nutters got our sensible gun laws thrown out.

First you attack someone and then you show how you aren't capable of "think".

Chicago gang culture......extremely violent......they shoot often and poorly......
Yeah and it's been in Chicago for many, many years...at least 150 years worth....

The social welfare programs that have created generations of single, teenage mothers have been a new glitch in the system.......young males who never become adult men......who shoot each other over facebook insults....

Yeah and it's been in Chicago for many, many years...at least 150 years worth....

The social welfare programs that have created generations of single, teenage mothers have been a new glitch in the system.......young males who never become adult men......who shoot each other over facebook insults....
When whites were the ones doing it, it was because of no social welfare?

Out of wedlock birth rates......find the stats before and after 1960s.......minorities were doing much better before the racist democrats decided to "help" them....

Wow. Shocking info bro. Chicago cops stop blacks more often?? It's almost as if.....black hoods have the most crime + CPD sends more cops to areas with the most crime = CPD stops more blacks.

God damn...you must have a Phd. from Harvard .

Out of wedlock birth rates......find the stats before and after 1960s.......minorities were doing much better before the racist democrats decided to "help" them....
And in the 1920's when whites had low single parent births.....they decided to have violence in gang warfare because they were denied or given?

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives

I must've missed your other threads where you expressed Sympathy for other people not willing to do their job

Wow. Shocking info bro. Chicago cops stop blacks more often?? It's almost as if.....black hoods have the most crime + CPD sends more cops to areas with the most crime = CPD stops more blacks.

God damn...you must have a Phd. from Harvard .

They used to stop more blacks....but those days are over.....a nice quiet shift, and a nice pension after 20 years....and no cop is now going to endanger that to stop a car they don't have to stop......

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives

I must've missed your other threads where you expressed Sympathy for other people not willing to do their job

They are doing their job......they just aren't extending themselves past the requirements.....isn't that what democrats want...a bunch of people just doing "enough" to get by....

You could also call it the Hussein Obama effect. Chicago is Obama's adopted home town where he and his partner, former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers learned how to skim money from the endowment fund they administered which was supposed to go for education and instead was diverted to left wing political causes. As president, Hussein Obama instructed Americans on how to disrespect state and local Law Enforcement. It's ironic that long time left wing political activist Rahm Emanuel who coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" is stuck in a crisis of mostly Black and Hispanic gang murder. How is liberalism working out for y'all in Chi-town? You almost gotta laugh while Chicago and other bastions of liberalism are experiencing incredible murder rates the left wing sodomite community is oh so concerned that freakazoid men will no longer be able to use the ladies room in North Carolina and Mississippi. No wonder all the dying democrat party can come up with is an old commie and the psychotic abused wife of a degenerate former Arkansas hick president.

On Dan and Amy this morning the local radio show...... they quoted statistics from DNA info. about chicago police.....they reported that Chicago police investigative stops are down 90%.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives.....

black lies matter and the ferguson effect are a success.......black lives do not matter to them....the murder rate in chicago is back to the 1990s level..........
If only our criminals were nice, friendly Aladdin types like they are in european countries with strict gun control

The former successful police practices were a mistake. Had they not been successful there would have been a high murder rate for years and fewer bangers to commit crimes today.

They are doing their job......they just aren't extending themselves past the requirements.....isn't that what democrats want...a bunch of people just doing "enough" to get by....

I dont know, you're here supporting it so, Are you a Democrat?

They are doing their job. They are going to 911 calls when citizens call. That's all they're required to do. And now....for 99% of cops....that is ALL they're gonna do. Show up to 911 calls. Do their paperwork. Stay safe. Go home worry-free.

Beautiful day in America for cops and citizens who can live in suburbs.

My bad I acted too fast. I support them not making unnecessary stops. Hence the word unnecessary. I didnt think thats something that needed to be announced but cool anyway

Forum List

Back