Chicago police: Investigative stops down 90%, murder rate back to 1990s level, "ferguson effect"

On Dan and Amy this morning the local radio show...... they quoted statistics from DNA info. about chicago police.....they reported that Chicago police investigative stops are down 90%.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives.....

black lies matter and the ferguson effect are a success.......black lives do not matter to them....the murder rate in chicago is back to the 1990s level..........
Seriously, it's Chicago, let em kill each other, I don't blame the police one bit. They don't need the police in Chicago anyway, they need the National guard, it's a war zone, and Obama just ignores it.

I wont take a load to Chicago, and most truck drivers are starting to follow that lead, the only ones who go now, are newbies with little or no experience, and they are being forced to, but more and more companies are discovering, delivering to Chicago is not worth it, to much other freight to be hauled.

On Dan and Amy this morning the local radio show...... they quoted statistics from DNA info. about chicago police.....they reported that Chicago police investigative stops are down 90%.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives.....

black lies matter and the ferguson effect are a success.......black lives do not matter to them....the murder rate in chicago is back to the 1990s level..........
Seriously, it's Chicago, let em kill each other, I don't blame the police one bit. They don't need the police in Chicago anyway, they need the National guard, it's a war zone, and Obama just ignores it.

I wont take a load to Chicago, and most truck drivers are starting to follow that lead, the only ones who go now, are newbies with little or no experience, and they are being forced to, but more and more companies are discovering, delivering to Chicago is not worth it, to much other freight to be hauled.

You wont haul to Chicago because of all the receiving dock violence lmao

We wont haul to Chicago, because there is no parking, and the truck stops in the area are filled with prostitutes, drug dealers, and thieves. Truck drivers are avoiding Chicago like the plague, but hey, you got plenty of green drivers out there to haul your freight, but I wouldn't get to close to trucks if I was in a 4 wheeler in or around Chicago.

If you knew the regulations truck drivers had, then you would figure out pretty quickly why truck drivers with more than a years experience, won't deliver to Chicago.

We wont haul to Chicago, because there is no parking, and the truck stops in the area are filled with prostitutes, drug dealers, and thieves. Truck drivers are avoiding Chicago like the plague, but hey, you got plenty of green drivers out there to haul your freight, but I wouldn't get to close to trucks if I was in a 4 wheeler in or around Chicago.

If you knew the regulations truck drivers had, then you would figure out pretty quickly why truck drivers with more than a years experience, won't deliver to Chicago.

I've never driven but isn't there some 8 hour rule or something that if you drove 8-10 hours to deliver in Chicago you have to stay the night before driving again?

I agree. I'd never deliver to ghetto shitholes. Too risky these days.

I've never driven but isn't there some 8 hour rule or something that if you drove 8-10 hours to deliver in Chicago you have to stay the night before driving again?

The major rules are the 11 hour rule and the 14 hour rule.

You can only drive 11 hours a day, and you can only work(drive time and work time) for 14 consecutive hours, from the minute you start your pre-trip, so if you spend a couple hours in a dock, that clock keeps ticking. In Chicago, you spend 4 or 5 hours minimum loading or unloading, and with traffic and crappy truck stops, decent truck drivers avoid Chicago, except for the start of their day, and that's just to go around the town, when they have plenty of hours left.

After your day is finished you have to take a 10 hour break, and can't move your truck without going into violation.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives

I must've missed your other threads where you expressed Sympathy for other people not willing to do their job

They are doing their job......they just aren't extending themselves past the requirements.....isn't that what democrats want...a bunch of people just doing "enough" to get by....

I dont know, you're here supporting it so, Are you a Democrat?

Not supporting it...reporting it. I support the police, I defend the police, I think the morons attacking the police to get their left wing base motivated are getting innocent people all over the country killed as they encourage cops to do just enough to get by and not enough to stop violent crime.

You can only drive 11 hours a day, and you can only work(drive time and work time) for 14 consecutive hours, from the minute you start your pre-trip, so if you spend a couple hours in a dock, that clock keeps ticking. In Chicago, you spend 4 or 5 hours minimum loading or unloading, and with traffic and crappy truck stops, decent truck drivers avoid Chicago, except for the start of their day, and that's just to go around the town, when they have plenty of hours left.

After your day is finished you have to take a 10 hour break, and can't move your truck without going into violation.

Ah interesting. So with the 4 or 5 hour dock time...that leaves you 9 hours of drive time. Considering the traffic clusterfuck....I'd guess anyone delivering outside of 300 or 400 miles of Chicago plans to spend a wonderful night in shithole crime infested Chicago after a hard days work.

Yeah....I don't blame you....I wouldn't deliver there either.

We wont haul to Chicago, because there is no parking, and the truck stops in the area are filled with prostitutes, drug dealers, and thieves

Yeah, so like a regular Truck Stop :laugh:

Ah interesting. So with the 4 or 5 hour dock time...that leaves you 9 hours of drive time. Considering the traffic clusterfuck....I'd guess anyone delivering outside of 300 or 400 miles of Chicago plans to spend a wonderful night in shithole crime infested Chicago after a hard days work.

In the real world, you don't have 9 hours of drivetime left, you have to take a 30 minute break, before the 8 hour clock goes off, you have to show a 15 minute pre trip inspection, and with many companies, after you are empty, you have to wait for them to find you a reload, and the clock keeps ticking.

Amy Jacobson, who was a Chicago Street reporter, reports that her police sources tell her the police are not going to risk their lives, their families or their pensions by making unnecessary stops on cars, just to be called racists and risk armed confrontation that might destroy their lives

I must've missed your other threads where you expressed Sympathy for other people not willing to do their job

They are doing their job......they just aren't extending themselves past the requirements.....isn't that what democrats want...a bunch of people just doing "enough" to get by....

Not supporting it...reporting it.

Not support. Got it!

I support the police, I defend the police,

Support :confused: Got it!

I think the morons attacking the police to get their left wing base motivated are getting innocent people all over the country killed as they encourage cops to do just enough to get by and not enough to stop violent crime.

I think you have an awesome imagination and just displayed it with that strawman:thup:

We wont haul to Chicago, because there is no parking, and the truck stops in the area are filled with prostitutes, drug dealers, and thieves

Yeah, so like a regular Truck Stop :laugh:
Sorry, you lose, the truck stops at the 240 are decent, they have police patrolling them, but that's Indiana, and the ones in Wisconsin are decent, like the ones in most of Illinois, away from Chicago.

Many truck stops across the country are safe enough where you don't have to lock your payload, I never do. But, that's because I avoid Chicago, hell, I don't even avoid Detroit, it's nowhere near the shithole Chi-town is, for truck drivers, that is...I could care less what it's like for people who live there, all I care bout is the places trucks can and will go.

In the real world, you don't have 9 hours of drivetime left, you have to take a 30 minute break, before the 8 hour clock goes off, you have to show a 15 minute pre trip inspection, and with many companies, after you are empty, you have to wait for them to find you a reload, and the clock keeps ticking.

A very underappreciated profession.

Not support. Got it!

I think the morons attacking the police to get their left wing base motivated are getting innocent people all over the country killed as they encourage cops to do just enough to get by and not enough to stop violent crime.

I think you have an awesome imagination and just displayed it with that strawman:thup:
This has got to be an Israeli, still living at home with his parents, wonder if mom still wipes his ass? She could have at least not homeschooled him, I thought you had to have a high school diploma in order to home school your kids.

Hey kid, tell mom you going to school.

Not support. Got it!

This has got to be an Israeli, still living at home with his parents, wonder if mom still wipes his ass? She could have at least not homeschooled him, I thought you had to have a high school diploma in order to home school your kids.

Hey kid, tell mom you going to school.

Did I ever tell you that I love it when people cant address what I say? Its a guide that lets me know the responder is unable to disagree with me intelluctually.

Thanks man

Not support. Got it!

Yes twit....I don't support the police not being aggressive, but I understand it....I support them as democrats attack them constantly.......twit.

Not support. Got it!

Yes twit....I don't support the police not being aggressive, but I understand it....I support them as democrats attack them constantly.......twit.

They're job isnt to be aggressive anyway. So I applaud them not making what they themselves call "Unnecessary Stops"

Not support. Got it!

They're job isnt to be aggressive anyway. So I applaud them not making what they themselves call "Unnecessary Stops"

Yes...why would stopping violent criminals be a good thing....?

Not support. Got it!

You're saying they are calling something "unnecessary" when they really mean VIOLENT?

Not support. Got it!

You're saying they are calling something "unnecessary" when they really mean VIOLENT?

Nope....unecessary as in they don't pull over suspicious cars, they don't stop and question suspicious people....as Predfan pointed out...they respond only to calls made and dispatched, and then fill out paperwork.....doing exactly their jobs and no more......

Not support. Got it!

Nope....unecessary as in they don't pull over suspicious cars, they don't stop and question suspicious people....as Predfan pointed out...they respond only to calls made and dispatched, and then fill out paperwork.....doing exactly their jobs and no more......

No, I'm sure unnecessary means unnecessary and your musings on what the word unnecessary is unnecessary since its clearly defined.

Forum List

Back