Chicago sends Smollett a bill for $130k

Bullshit. you are too much of a miserable lying fuck to be trusted about anything.

This is new low for you, and you are one of the lowest pond scum sucking posters on this board.

Yes, it's completely impossible that I might know someone who knows someone who lives in the city. By the way, haven't talked to my brother and his crazy wife largely because of this case. They unfriended me on Facebook because I said something about the case they didn't like.

To the point. People in this city in certain communities are REALLY UPSET about that case. To the point where they probably would love to stick it to the CPD OJ Style.

Bullshit. you are too much of a miserable lying fuck to be trusted about anything.

This is new low for you, and you are one of the lowest pond scum sucking posters on this board.

Yes, it's completely impossible that I might know someone who knows someone who lives in the city. By the way, haven't talked to my brother and his crazy wife largely because of this case. They unfriended me on Facebook because I said something about the case they didn't like.

To the point. People in this city in certain communities are REALLY UPSET about that case. To the point where they probably would love to stick it to the CPD OJ Style.

Well not surprised curmudgeonous behavior runs in your family.

Thanks for illustrating the problem. Shooting people is NOT part of the job. They are to protect the people, not shoot them.

And, yes, there was a coverup. That the judge decided to ignore it is part of the problem. People are still angry about it, which is why Foxx didn't want to try "Smollett vs. the CPD".

I don't know about Chicago, but in Ohio as well as Pennsylvania, police officers are REQUIRED to carry loaded firearms on duty, because it is part of their job to shoot people when needed.

I have no problem- if police aren't required to carry weaponry and it isn't part of the job- its a different story. Really, after Van Dyke was charged and basically given a death sentence as a cop behind bars- if I worked for the Chicago PD, I'd leave my gun in the police cruiser and use my wiles to stay alive

You still try the case, or try to plea it out. you don't drop it.

Foxx folded because she was convinced to, or she was paid to. Simple as that.

Or she didn't consider it worth the resources she would expend to prosecute a non-violent, non-property crime against a defendant with deep pockets.

Here's the ugly truth. We have a cult of celebrity in this country. And it's not restricted to black folks. Just ask Robert Downey Jr. or Robert Blake. (Personally, glad Downey got his shit together, because I really like him as an actor.)

.......and you and your attitude/etc is one of the reasons the black race is UNDENIABLY a failure and will continue to be

Naw, man, I know lots of blacks who are successful despite the systematic racism in this country AND people like you. YOu, on the other hand, seem like a sad little failure trying to blame his failure on others.

do I need to bring out the undeniable proof .....!!???

That you are a failure? We've already established that.
I hate to tell you this but being black or gay have nothing to do with his guilt

Or she didn't consider it worth the resources she would expend to prosecute a non-violent, non-property crime against a defendant with deep pockets.

Here's the ugly truth. We have a cult of celebrity in this country. And it's not restricted to black folks. Just ask Robert Downey Jr. or Robert Blake. (Personally, glad Downey got his shit together, because I really like him as an actor.)

Manafort was a non-violent first time offender and had deep pockets. Libs had no problem prosecuting him. And Smollett's case could have easily led to violent against Honkies in the Chicago hood if the thugs actually believed Smollett's lies. Not as "non violent" as you think

So lying to police isn't a serious crime?

He attacked trump supporters, that's the only reason you support this.

hack

I don't know about Chicago, but in Ohio as well as Pennsylvania, police officers are REQUIRED to carry loaded firearms on duty, because it is part of their job to shoot people when needed.

They are in Chicago, too... which is why we've had so many cases of off duty cops engaged in misconduct, like the cop who shot Rekia Boyd. Oh, yeah, the acquitted that guy, too.

What did he shoot her for? Because he got into a shouting match with a man in a crowd about noise, and claimed the guy pulled a gun that no one ever found and no one else saw.

I should report you for attack on family, but I'll let it slide. I come from a long line of grumpy people... It's a German thing... you wouldn't understand.

hack

Wouldn't know, when do we throw Trump in jail for lying?

I thought what he did was awful. I just don't think it's worth the resources to go after him any further than the destruction of his reputation that has already happened.

Manafort was a non-violent first time offender and had deep pockets. Libs had no problem prosecuting him. And Smollett's case could have easily led to violent against Honkies in the Chicago hood if the thugs actually believed Smollett's lies. Not as "non violent" as you think

We don't prosecute people based on what other people "might" do.

Manafort did a lot more than lie.... Treason--- it's kind of a big deal.

They are in Chicago, too... which is why we've had so many cases of off duty cops engaged in misconduct, like the cop who shot Rekia Boyd. Oh, yeah, the acquitted that guy, too.

What did he shoot her for? Because he got into a shouting match with a man in a crowd about noise, and claimed the guy pulled a gun that no one ever found and no one else saw.

I should report you for attack on family, but I'll let it slide. I come from a long line of grumpy people... It's a German thing... you wouldn't understand.

That isn't an attack, it's an observation, and you brought up your Brother and his behavior.

Go ahead and report it, see if it sticks.

hack

Wouldn't know, when do we throw Trump in jail for lying?

I thought what he did was awful. I just don't think it's worth the resources to go after him any further than the destruction of his reputation that has already happened.

When did he lie to police or lie under oath?

Again, it's because he blamed Trump, and that makes you warm between your shriveled loins.

THAT's attacking.

You guys? What about the hundreds of blacks killed they were investigating and he took away from their murder cases?? Do you hate blacks that much?

There are 14,000 cops on the CPD. Probably less than 10 were involved in this case.

Hundreds? Hysterical much?

Then how do you explain the fact that he is getting sued by Chicago?

Rahm Emmanuel trying to save face? I doubt they have much of a case, given a determination was never made by a court that there was a hoax.

Rahm's gone after next week, and whoever replaces him will not pursue this nonsense any further.

Why don’t you want someone to pay for breaking the law?

Seems so weird.

He paid $10K and did 16 hours of community service. Done.

Jason van Dyke shot a kid 16 times in the back after a long career of abusing people of color...... and he only got 6 years, will probably be out in three.

Perspective.. everything is in perspective.
You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on earth to act like Jussie is innocent. You are going to look like a complete fool when the FBI buttfucks him over that powder filled letter. Hes going to get sued by Chicago, then hes going prison for that letter and you are going to look dumb as shit when he does. :laugh:

Nah, it's because progressive butt buddies take care of each other, it's just never been this much in the open for so much of a C celebrity.

I guess he wins the intersectionality sweepstakes.

Or she realized that she couldn't win a case with a jury pool ready to stick it in the eye of the machine. THis would be a great case for nullification, because no real consequences. Why take the chance.

Again, rumor floating around today is that there was some police misconduct in the investigation, which is why Foxx folded so quickly.
It was a slam dunk case, which is why she is now under investigation. As usual, your position in this debate is retarded. You fucked up and now im going to remind you of your fuck up every step of the way as this story unfolds.

You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on earth to act like Jussie is innocent. You are going to look like a complete fool when the FBI buttfucks him over that powder filled letter. Hes going to get sued by Chicago, then hes going prison for that letter and you are going to look dumb as shit when he does.

Where did I say he was innocent? Quite the contary, I've been pretty clear that I think he did every last thing he's been accused of.

That said, nothing he did was that big of a deal. The FBI will probably conclude they have real crooks to go after, not some actor boy desperately seeking attention.

It was a slam dunk case, which is why she is now under investigation. As usual, your position in this debate is retarded. You fucked up and now im going to remind you of your fuck up every step of the way of what you said in this thread as this story unfolds.

It obviously wasn't a slam dunk case, or she'd have pushed for better terms. My guess, they found out one of the cops is fond of using the N-word, and they don't want that to come out.

Oh, so it's okay if Trump lies to us.. just not to the police? Or under Oath? (I'd like to put him under oath, I don't think he can help himself.)

Well, at least you didn't embarrass yourself by claiming Trump doesn't lie. You'd just look silly.

You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on earth to act like Jussie is innocent. You are going to look like a complete fool when the FBI buttfucks him over that powder filled letter. Hes going to get sued by Chicago, then hes going prison for that letter and you are going to look dumb as shit when he does.

Where did I say he was innocent? Quite the contary, I've been pretty clear that I think he did every last thing he's been accused of.

That said, nothing he did was that big of a deal. The FBI will probably conclude they have real crooks to go after, not some actor boy desperately seeking attention.

It was a slam dunk case, which is why she is now under investigation. As usual, your position in this debate is retarded. You fucked up and now im going to remind you of your fuck up every step of the way of what you said in this thread as this story unfolds.

It obviously wasn't a slam dunk case, or she'd have pushed for better terms. My guess, they found out one of the cops is fond of using the N-word, and they don't want that to come out.

Oh, so it's okay if Trump lies to us.. just not to the police? Or under Oath? (I'd like to put him under oath, I don't think he can help himself.)

Well, at least you didn't embarrass yourself by claiming Trump doesn't lie. You'd just look silly.

Um, our whole system is based on truthful testimony to the courts, and to the agents of the courts,

You look silly trying excuse lying on the record to the typical lying all politicians do.

Lying under oath or to authorities is the only thing Muller actually produced.

and now you excuse it.

Haha! You think it wasnt a slam dunk case because youre stupid. Haha!

latest

You really should just listen to others, because you embarrass yourself every time you speak.

That isn't an attack, it's an observation, and you brought up your Brother and his behavior.

Go ahead and report it, see if it sticks.

Marty, stop being a snowflake... you know you are my favorite right wing poster because it's just soooooo easy to get a rise out of you.

Wow, making a threat not following through on.

No wonder most sane people on this board despise you.

Report me.

Forum List

Back