Chicago sends Smollett a bill for $130k

Um, our whole system is based on truthful testimony to the courts, and to the agents of the courts,

Sure it is... you keep telling yourself that. You realize that perjury is almost never prosecuted, right? Do we really need to relive the 1990's, because I'd rather not.

Haha! You think it wasnt a slam dunk case because youre stupid. Haha!

No, I know it wasn't a slam dunk case because no one in this city trusts the CPD. It is truly hated as an institution in some parts of the city.

Do you really think OJ's jury all thought he was innocent? Nope. They were sending a message.

We've had a whole series of cases where the CPD has engaged in massive misconduct against people of color- LaQuan McDonald, Rekia Boyd, etc. And they are going to love an opportunity to give them a big FU, and Trump to, for good measure.

Foxx denied them the opportunity.

Yeahbutt if he had gotten away with it the Dems would be screaming bloody murder about it 24/7.
They would call it THE MOST RACIST ATTACK AVAH!!!!

Meh, not really. There's plenty of real racists out there attacking people...

Wow, making a threat not following through on.

No wonder most sane people on this board despise you.

Report me.

Never said I would... but it's okay, Marty, we know you are a special snowflake. Look, I'm not even giving you the whole post to yourself!

Um, our whole system is based on truthful testimony to the courts, and to the agents of the courts,

Sure it is... you keep telling yourself that. You realize that perjury is almost never prosecuted, right? Do we really need to relive the 1990's, because I'd rather not.

Haha! You think it wasnt a slam dunk case because youre stupid. Haha!

No, I know it wasn't a slam dunk case because no one in this city trusts the CPD. It is truly hated as an institution in some parts of the city.

Do you really think OJ's jury all thought he was innocent? Nope. They were sending a message.

We've had a whole series of cases where the CPD has engaged in massive misconduct against people of color- LaQuan McDonald, Rekia Boyd, etc. And they are going to love an opportunity to give them a big FU, and Trump to, for good measure.

Foxx denied them the opportunity.

Lying to the police is prosecuted all the time, perjury is not because most lawyers won't let their clients perjure themselves on the stand under oath.

Yeahbutt if he had gotten away with it the Dems would be screaming bloody murder about it 24/7.

Report me.

Never said I would... but it's okay, Marty, we know you are a special snowflake. Look, I'm not even giving you the whole post to yourself!

I've given up on asking you to not be a complete asshole about multi-posting, that you get some satisfaction from doing it just shows what a miserable twat you are.

You implied reporting me, now you are backing down. Do it, or admit what I said wasn't an attack.

Let’s not let facts get in the way of a bullshit narrative.

There are racist and homophobic attacks, so let’s not let the fact that Jussie lied get in the way....let’s just pretend he told the truth. You know, because it happens a lot.

That’s left wing pretzel logic.

I've given up on asking you to not be a complete asshole about multi-posting, that you get some satisfaction from doing it just shows what a miserable twat you are.

You implied reporting me, now you are backing down. Do it, or admit what I said wasn't an attack.

Naw, I'm having way too much fun watching you lose your shit. Seriously, dude, how do you function during the day?

"You took the last donut!"

Naw, I'm having way too much fun watching you lose your shit. Seriously, dude, how do you function during the day?

"You took the last donut!"

Because I can handle calling out assholes like you in my spare time, and still have time for the actual world.

Now report me, or admit what I said wasn't an attack.

I have mild OCD, I can keep this up for PAGES.

Because I can handle calling out assholes like you in my spare time, and still have time for the actual world.

Now report me, or admit what I said wasn't an attack.

I have mild OCD, I can keep this up for PAGES.

Okay... let me know when you have something to contribute to the topic...

Let me know when you report me or admit I didn't "attack" a family member.

Report me.

Apparently all of the racist attacks are either hoaxes by Hollywood elitists or Snowflakes attacking people wearing red hats.

You had to import an attack from New Zealand to make your f**king point

Okay, so are you some kind of high-functioning retard... you realize this isn't a binary thing, right?

There are racist and homophobic attacks, so let’s not let the fact that Jussie lied get in the way....let’s just pretend he told the truth. You know, because it happens a lot.

Except no one here has made that argument. Everyone left and right has agreed, what Jussie did was wrong, and that he wasn't attacked.

What the argument is, and I know this is difficult to follow, is going after him in court for a misdemeanor worth the expense and the very real possibility, given the political situation might result in a jury nullification mistrial.

My opinion. Not really.

Horray, the Chicago PD has proven it can solve a case. Let's get working on the 85% of homicides in the city last year where no one was charged!

Okay, so are you some kind of high-functioning retard... you realize this isn't a binary thing, right?

Except no one here has made that argument. Everyone left and right has agreed, what Jussie did was wrong, and that he wasn't attacked.

What the argument is, and I know this is difficult to follow, is going after him in court for a misdemeanor worth the expense and the very real possibility, given the political situation might result in a jury nullification mistrial.

My opinion. Not really.

Horray, the Chicago PD has proven it can solve a case. Let's get working on the 85% of homicides in the city last year where no one was charged!

You accused me of something reportable, but did the whole "above this" bullshit, and I am calling you on it.

Show your 7/2 off suit with aces on the board....

Filing a false hate crime report in order to get publicity would fall under felony. Remember the Osundairo bros. would have been tried as felons. The best case scenario against Smollett would be the Feds file charges and the brothers, Rahm and others could file civil lawsuits.

(6) Calls the number "911" for the purpose of making

or transmitting a false alarm or complaint and reporting information when, at the time the call or transmission is made, the person knows there is no reasonable ground for making the call or transmission and further knows that the call or transmission could result in the emergency response of any public safety agency;

A violation of subsection (a)(2), (a)(3.5), (a)(4), (a)(6), (a)(7), or (a)(9) of this Section is a Class 4 felony.

My opinion. Not really.

Except no one here has made that argument. Everyone left and right has agreed, isdemeanorwhat Jussie did was wrong, and that he wasn't attacked.

My opinion. Not really.

Misdemeanor? You don't even know Smollet got hit with 16 FELONY charges? By the way, the Feds are already investigating him for mail fraud for mailing death threats to himself. Now this prosecutor will get investigated as well. Seems Smollet should have kept his lying mouth shut. He's already out of a job. Pretty soon he may well see he inside of that prison cell. As he should.

You accused me of something reportable, but did the whole "above this" bullshit, and I am calling you on it.

Show your 7/2 off suit with aces on the board....

It's not bullshit. You attacked my brother. Of course, I've said much, much worse things about him. You guys would probably get along, you are both insufferable bigots.

But I'm above that sort of thing.

Just like I admit Jussie did exactly what he's accused of, but prosecuting him would be small and petty.

Misdemeanor? You don't even know Smollet got hit with 16 FELONY charges?

No, I am aware. And they are bullshit. The SA realized they were bullshit and an inner city jury would spank her in court. So she stopped wasting any more of my hard earned tax dollars.

Good for her.

By the way, the Feds are already investigating him for mail fraud for mailing death threats to himself.

I imagine that will go as well as the FBI investigation into all those shootings by cops where prosecutors gave them a pass, and they realized they really didn't have jurisdiction. Prosecutorial discretion. Just because you can indict a ham sandwich doesn't mean you bring it to trial.

Now this prosecutor will get investigated as well.

Again, prosecutors have discretion. There's really nothing to prosecute here.

Seems Smollet should have kept his lying mouth shut. He's already out of a job. Pretty soon he may well see he inside of that prison cell. As he should.

And are you willing to have a rapist or murderer move in next door to you to make room for him? I'm not.

Oh, he's probably keeping his job. People are tuning into his show just to see the trainwreck.

Filing a false hate crime report in order to get publicity would fall under felony. Remember the Osundairo bros. would have been tried as felons. The best case scenario against Smollett would be the Feds file charges and the brothers, Rahm and others could file civil lawsuits.

Again, this is a lot of trouble over a PRANK. The O-brothers don't have a leg to stand on legally. They should have known what they were doing was illegal.

as for Rahm. Fuck that guy. Let's not forget, he's THANKFULLY out of a job next week because in 2015, he rammed through a FIVE MILLION dollar hush money payment to LaQuan McDonald's family. WHEN he's replaced by a gay black woman next week, we won't hear much more about this foolishness.

So now you have the Feds. The Feds have a big problem. Most people in Chicago HATE Trump with a passion. This is why no one really believed Jussie's story. Trump supporters are so hated no one goes out in a MAGA hat in Public. They'd get their asses kicked. Any prosecution will be interpreted in Chicago for what it is.. Trump's butthurt. We can't wait to nullify that shit.

Forum List

Back