Chicago to give jobs to illegals.. Refuses those job to Blacks.

Originalshroom is upset that brown people are in the fields instead of black people.

Now isn't that something. The hand of the free market works in mysterious ways :dunno:
==========================
those "brown people" are illegal aliens, the blacks are at least citizens with LEGAL status. :up:

Obama being a 1/2 black has been catering to Hispanics over blacks from day 1 in office, just wait until he grants more amnesty.
===============================

"1/2 black".... ? don't you know how to spell MULATTO ? ....... :lmao:

Compton went from 90% black to 95% hispanic in 10 years. Black south central Los Angeles became hispanic south Los Angeles in the same amount of time.

I've read most of them moved to another county outside of those area's...

That's how San Bernardino and Palmdale went from sleepy desert towns to high crime. Hispanics think of blacks the way pallys think of Jews. They want to drive them into the Pacific. Not for any ideological reason. Simply because they are in the way.

This race war in califorina proves just how dieversity is our strength! NOT. These people are taught to hate this country in school and so they their entire life attempting to destroy it.

Last edited:
Obama being a 1/2 black has been catering to Hispanics over blacks from day 1 in office, just wait until he grants more amnesty.

Look at any hispanic country and you will find that blacks are also on the bottom. Doesn't matter where...

Maybe blacks are at fault for being on the bottom?

I don't understand why the Black community is standing for this. Why aren't they rioting over this? I would even support them.

How many Black families could be lifted off welfare if given the chance Obama's right hand man, Dead Fish Rahm, is going to illegals?

Where is Sharpton and Jackson? Here is the face of racism.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Announces City Jobs Internships Will Go to Illegal Aliens - Fox Nation

You are making an assumption that Blacks will no longer be able to apply for these positions and that all of them will go to illegal Hispanics. Somehow I don't think that is what is happening here. What is happening is that their will now be more competition for those internships and jobs, but hey, isn't that what we want?

Do you live with your parents?

I wish I did, except for them actually being there..

Just how brain damaged is that piece of shit Rahm ???

Not so smart as to innovate this strategy (that was liberals in SF and NY) but smart enough to adopt it. The blue dots are blacks. Look at all of that available lake front property which can be revitalized for white hipster liberals.

Chicago_zpsc41ec82d.jpg

Just how brain damaged is that piece of shit Rahm ???

Not so smart as to innovate this strategy (that was liberals in SF and NY) but smart enough to adopt it. The blue dots are blacks. Look at all of that available lake front property which can be revitalized for white hipster liberals.

Chicago_zpsc41ec82d.jpg

and I wouldn't be surprised if those black districts were gerrymandered in some distorted way so that they're all connected.

They have the black people hooked and bought with nothing more than a line of BS and housed on the Democrat party plantation already.
so now its the Hell with the black people they got them brown ones they have to work on roping into the corral....and once they break them in they can be released on the plantation too only as long as they stay loyal and vote for them.

They have the black people hooked and bought with nothing more than a line of BS and housed on the Democrat party plantation already.
so now its the Hell with the black people they got them brown ones they have to work on roping into the corral....and once they break them in they can be released on the plantation too only as long as they stay loyal and vote for them.
If they do jump ship say like, Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson, etc you see what they do to them...smear and slander

Let's see how the latinos like funding negro dysfunction like white people have been forced to do all these years.

:popcorn:

Nothing like voting for someone who then turns around and stabs you in the back

It's a shame more black people didn't catch onto how they have been voting for a party who has stabbed them in the back for years.....a real shame

It's a shame more black people didn't catch onto how they have been voting for a party who has stabbed them in the back for years.....a real shame
And they're dumb enough to believe that there is a GOP war on Blacks.

And they're dumb enough to believe that there is a GOP war on Blacks.

Worse, a white war on blacks. The truth is quite the opposite.

Forum List

Back