Chicago violence spilling into wealthy north

This is a great thing in my opinion. It's all these uppity white liberals who preach diversity, inserting lowlifes into nice suburbs, de-funding the police, disarming law abiding citizens because it doesn't affect them in any way or form. The things they preach about are for other neighborhoods--not theirs.

They have no concept that the ideas they've supported have destroyed hundreds of safe middle-class neighborhoods across the country throughout the years. They've not been harmed by such policies because the government has yet to afford the ability to destroy their upper middle-class area as well..........yet.

This is a great thing in my opinion. It's all these uppity white liberals who preach diversity, inserting lowlifes into nice suburbs, de-funding the police, disarming law abiding citizens because it doesn't affect them in any way or form. The things they preach about are for other neighborhoods--not theirs.

They have no concept that the ideas they've supported have destroyed hundreds of safe middle-class neighborhoods across the country throughout the years. They've not been harmed by such policies because the government has yet to afford the ability to destroy their upper middle-class area as well..........yet.
Of course they know how much they destroyed middle class neighborhoods. That was the intention. Specifically, destroying white middle class neighborhoods. This is the race war they wanted.

Well said. White liberals are truly naive. Reminds me of that video circulating about a year ago where two white guys get their windows broken by BLM supporters. The white kids kept yelling, “hey! We’re on your side!”. LOL

This site describes it being like a war zone, with machine gun fire.

Gun crime again appears to be on the increase in America.

That's what happens when the penalty is too weak to stop them. The new movement in Chicago and many liberal cities is to keep people out of prison.

That's what happens when the penalty is too weak to stop them. The new movement in Chicago and many liberal cities is to keep people out of prison.
Good idea Ray! Can you recommend some appropriate penalties for Americans shooting up your country?

It's just that it appears that America's stricter penalties is resulting in just worse outcomes.

And we already know that taking away guns is contrary to the 2A.

Is there any way to look at an NRA member before he/she becomes a killer? The ball cap? Clean shaven? Birkenstocks? Long hair?

Good idea Ray! Can you recommend some appropriate penalties for Americans shooting up your country?

It's just that it appears that America's stricter penalties is resulting in just worse outcomes.

And we already know that taking away guns is contrary to the 2A.

Is there any way to look at an NRA member before he/she becomes a killer? The ball cap? Clean shaven? Birkenstocks? Long hair?

You'd be hell pressed to find any mass killer that was ever a member of the NRA.

Look at that joker in Wisconsin. There was no reason he should have been out on bail, but he ended up in front of a liberal judge and now 40 people are suffering injuries and 6 dead. Oh, and he didn't have a gun.

The liberal press is following right along. I defy you to find one article of the mass murder with the pictures of all the victims. Why? They were likely all white and the killer black.

If it were up to me, anybody caught carrying a firearm illegally would be sentenced to a minimum of 5 years in prison. Armed robbery, 20 years minimum. Murder with a gun illegally carried, death penalty. Carrying a stolen gun, 10 years minimum.

Since you brought up Chicago, police have often complained about locking up people caught illegally carrying a gun, and seeing them back out in the street that very same day. That's the problem, not the guns.

You'd be hell pressed to find any mass killer that was ever a member of the NRA.

Look at that joker in Wisconsin. There was no reason he should have been out on bail, but he ended up in front of a liberal judge and now 40 people are suffering injuries and 6 dead. Oh, and he didn't have a gun.

The liberal press is following right along. I defy you to find one article of the mass murder with the pictures of all the victims. Why? They were likely all white and the killer black.

If it were up to me, anybody caught carrying a firearm illegally would be sentenced to a minimum of 5 years in prison. Armed robbery, 20 years minimum. Murder with a gun illegally carried, death penalty. Carrying a stolen gun, 10 years minimum.

Since you brought up Chicago, police have often complained about locking up people caught illegally carrying a gun, and seeing them back out in the street that very same day. That's the problem, not the guns.
You've made such a success of your life Ray, you must be right. At least you will be when you find thaat solution?

You've made such a success of your life Ray, you must be right. At least you will be when you find thaat solution?

I told you the solution: A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. Look how the murder rate in New York City dropped when they had the Stop and Frisk policy. It saved a lot of lives. Then the liberals took it to court and they said it was unconstitutional, so they had to get rid of it and today, the violent crime rate in NYC is out of control.

This site describes it being like a war zone, with machine gun fire.

Gun crime again appears to be on the increase in America.

Only in the places run by people like you, which is fine with me.

Only in the places run by people like you, which is fine with me.

Donald is Canadian and probably never stepped one foot in America yet alone the places he's talking about. It's always the people on the outside looking in that think they have the best ideas.

Forum List

Back