Chicago’s record for coldest temperature ever (must be "global warming")

Chicago’s record for coldest temperature ever could fall as polar vortex has city ‘in the crosshairs’

Global warming appears to be a theory that stretches in any direction the weather takes us, be it record heat, record cold, record number of hurricanes, record lack of hurricanes, record forest fires, record lack of forest fires, etc.

At what point will we tell these so-called "scientists" that we've had enough of their gloomy prophesies that the world is about to end?
Global warming is not the same thing as climate change, get it?
so what is the temperature where u cannot pee or fart outdoors?

Chicago’s record for coldest temperature ever could fall as polar vortex has city ‘in the crosshairs’

Global warming appears to be a theory that stretches in any direction the weather takes us, be it record heat, record cold, record number of hurricanes, record lack of hurricanes, record forest fires, record lack of forest fires, etc.

At what point will we tell these so-called "scientists" that we've had enough of their gloomy prophesies that the world is about to end?
The summertime increases the methane content.

The summertime increases the methane content.
well i am pretty sure that cows can still fart up there,,maybe even micheal moore

Yeah! A cold spell means the planet can't be getting warmer! :eusa_doh:

How often must this same silly argument be trotted out? I could point out record hot temperatures recorded in 2018 in various places. The question isn't whether any one place was exceptionally hot or cold at any one time, but whether the temperature of the planet is growing warmer or not (and how much humanity affects global temperature change, of course).

A record cold temperature in Chicago is only important if it can be shown as part of an overall trend, at least in the context of the global warming argument.

To be clear, I'm not arguing for the idea of man-made global warming, I'm arguing against your argument that the temperature in Chicago is any sort of reliable indication of the temperature trend of the planet.
So what are you arguing about?
Is global warming a scam or not?

but didnt John Kerry say that we are experiencing global warming and that the argument is over?
He was getting hot flashes from manopause..
i wonder if u can start up a car in these negative 0 temps
Could crack the engine block....I know the few vehicles we had at McMurdo had heating wires build into the block with a electrical plug...if we had the vehicle off for any length of time, we were supposed to plug it in. I've seen that on cars in Alaska too.

Uhh yeah, that’s why the term that is more commonly used is Climate Chang

And the funny thing is the climate changes all the time and always has.

Derp
So what’s your point? Is that all you think there is to the climate change argument?
There is no argument. There is reality and then there are idiots who don't have a clue who spout nonsense
Well that statement I agree with. However I think we both have different view as to who the idiots are

Tomorrow, the high will be one degree here in Hermitage PA. Too cold for Al Gore to show up, even though he should be explaining himself

Forum List

Back