Chick-Fil-A Infuriates the Left

12193887_10206811757085725_3412150206457695038_n.jpg

I've never eaten there. However, they are just opening in the Vegas Valley and, after seeing this, I guarantee I will make it a point to patronize and support them.

Story @ Chick-Fil-A Customer Stunned By What He Finds On Unattended Table... He Was Speechless
I hope they are happy this liberal will never spend a dime there and when they go out of business one day don't blame minimum wage or Obama. Chic ful a crap did it to themselves.

They are the number one fast food chain in the nation, they have a long way to fall. In fact you'll be dead and buried before it happens

If conservatives supported our soldiers so much they'd stop sending them into unnecessary wars where they get killed, get limbs blown off, or come home fucked in the head.
FDR was a conservative? LBJ? JFK? Carter? Clinton? Obama?
Get a grip.
None of those guys got us into wars.

Oh no?

FDR - WWII
LBJ - kept America in VietNam, until a Republican president, Nixon, ended it.
Carter - Let Iran keep American hostages for 444 days until a Republican president scared Iran enough to let the hostages go.
Clinton - bombed the shit out of Serbia and Bosnia.
Obama - thank him for all the FUTURE wars America will be forced to enter. And, of course, for ISIS.

Typical RW revisionist history and VERY funny that you're blaming Obama for "all the future wars" and Bush's ISIL.

You guys really are delusional.
What year was ISIS formed?

I've never eaten there. However, they are just opening in the Vegas Valley and, after seeing this, I guarantee I will make it a point to patronize and support them.

Story @ Chick-Fil-A Customer Stunned By What He Finds On Unattended Table... He Was Speechless
I hope they are happy this liberal will never spend a dime there and when they go out of business one day don't blame minimum wage or Obama. Chic ful a crap did it to themselves.

They are the number one fast food chain in the nation, they have a long way to fall. In fact you'll be dead and buried before it happens
They said the same thing about Walmart and lately they haven't been doing as well, closing stores, less profit.

Number one today gone tomorrow.

And they could be doing better if they weren't political

They said the same thing about Walmart and lately they haven't been doing as well, closing stores, less profit.

Get real...and stop being an annoyance. You have to be a sad person to let a chicken joint upset you so much. "oh boo hoo that mean old Chik Fil La upset me!!!!!"

Actually it was successful. But nvm that.

Oh baloney, stop lying when EVERYONE knows you are lying
Does Chick Fil A donate to homophobe groups anymore? Nope. = Success

LMAO@ your made up word "homophobe". Nobody fears a snowflake
Nonetheless, Chick Fil A ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups as a result of the boycott.
Still waiting for you to find one group.
Just one.
Uno.
Family Research Council. Would you like some more?

Get real...and stop being an annoyance. You have to be a sad person to let a chicken joint upset you so much. "oh boo hoo that mean old Chik Fil La upset me!!!!!"
To be honest I don't even remember what they did I only remember that they were political and leaned right and I lean left so just like you guys boycott any liberal joints I don't go to Chik Fila or hobby lobby. And I dont give it much thought other than that going the only reason I posted was because I was bored

To be honest I don't even remember what they did I only remember that they were political and leaned right and Eileen left so just like you guys boycott any liberal joints I don't go to Chik Fila or hobby lobby. And I know give it much thought other than that going the only reason I posted was because I was bored

Yeah you jumped on the bandwagon because the media told you to. Do you realize how stupid and gullible you look right now?

To be honest I don't even remember what they did I only remember that they were political and leaned right and Eileen left so just like you guys boycott any liberal joints I don't go to Chik Fila or hobby lobby. And I know give it much thought other than that going the only reason I posted was because I was bored

Yeah you jumped on the bandwagon because the media told you to. Do you realize how stupid and gullible you look right now?
I hear Christians or conservatives do it all the time. How many times you listen to Howard stern? Boycott!

So there's more than one.

Peanut oil for the fried one, though. That'll clog a lot of arteries.

really getting desperate to try to save face now...comical...:popcorn:

I hear Christians or conservatives do it all the time. How many times you listen to Howard stern? Boycott!

I don't care for Stern..so none

Oh "you hear...." things...but have no actual knowledge...got it...

Remember the baptist cross grovelers boycotting disney ? A 8 year boycott, that really worked out for them :laugh2:

Although for normal people the absence of cross grovelers at disney was a good thing

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Southern Baptist Convention, which kick-started a widespread conservative religious boycott of Walt Disney Co. eight years ago, voted Wednesday to end the action but warned Disney that it was keeping its eye on the company.

Southern Baptists end 8-year Disney boycott

Can you believe he/she actually owned up to it? Dumber than a stump

They've gotten by for years by just saying ANYthing that pops into their head and then pretending it's "real"...and no one (media/politicians) has seriously challenged them on their wild claims and allegations so they think the same rules are still in place and they can make up anything they want and get away with it...

Remember the baptist cross grovelers boycotting disney ? A 8 year boycott, that really worked out for them :laugh2:

Although for normal people the absence of cross grovelers at disney was a good thing

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Southern Baptist Convention, which kick-started a widespread conservative religious boycott of Walt Disney Co. eight years ago, voted Wednesday to end the action but warned Disney that it was keeping its eye on the company.

Southern Baptists end 8-year Disney boycott
I guess you named one like they asked. Now lets see if that shuts them up. Probably not.

They've gotten by for years by just saying ANYthing that pops into their head and then pretending it's "real"...and no one (media/politicians) has seriously challenged them on their wild claims and allegations so they think the same rules are still in place and they can make up anything they want and get away with it...
We got yourself a conspiracy theorist over here.

Forum List

Back