Chick-Fil-A Infuriates the Left

Yeah you jumped on the bandwagon because the media told you to. Do you realize how stupid and gullible you look right now?
I hear Christians or conservatives do it all the time. How many times you listen to Howard stern? Boycott!

Oh "you hear...." things...but have no actual knowledge...got it...

Can you believe he/she actually owned up to it? Dumber than a stump

They've gotten by for years by just saying ANYthing that pops into their head and then pretending it's "real"...and no one (media/politicians) has seriously challenged them on their wild claims and allegations so they think the same rules are still in place and they can make up anything they want and get away with it...
We got yourself a conspiracy theorist over here.

"We got yourself a ..." public school "graduate" here.

None of those guys got us into wars.
You're dumber than a brick. FDR, LBJ, JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama all sent troops into action that got killed. Obama's the first President since FDR to invade 4 nations simultaneously though.
So...you think that FDR in particular should have surrendered to the Japanese and to the Germans rather than send troops to WWII? That's not surprising since RW Congressmen had nothing but praise for the way Hitler and Mussolini were running their countries and RW corporations were selling junk metal to Japan which they were so nice to return to our Hawaiian bases on December 7th, 1941.
It's your Leftard comrade claiming FDR was never involved in a war.
Learn to read.
I believe the correct statement was "got us into wars". It's in your own quote. Reading is fundamental. :lol:

So, tell us how you blame FDR for "getting us" into WWII....Mr. Surrender Monkey.
So JFK did what in Vietnam?
Clinton started wars with 2 nations.
Obama started wars with 2 nations because Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't enough for him.

Checkmate.
I accept your surrender on FDR, Surrender Monkey....or is that Surrender Penguin?

You do know there are several links.....AND....why would an LGBT group lie about something like that. You'd think they'd be the first to report if CFA DIDN'T cut back, eh?
Why would a homosexual group lie about trying to look good after America whooped their asses and made CFA a household staple?
Meet reality:

Why Christians Accuse Chick-fil-A of 'Going Gay'

Christian Petition Targets Chick-fil-A For 'Going Gay,' Sponsoring LGBT Film Fest | Advocate.com
That's gonna leave a mark on Surrender Monkey....er....Surrender Penguin.

I hear Christians or conservatives do it all the time. How many times you listen to Howard stern? Boycott!

They've gotten by for years by just saying ANYthing that pops into their head and then pretending it's "real"...and no one (media/politicians) has seriously challenged them on their wild claims and allegations so they think the same rules are still in place and they can make up anything they want and get away with it...

Why don't you give my private for profit masters I got from university of phoenix credit?

Why don't you give my private for profit masters I got from university of phoenix credit?

Well, using that criteria you're probably a phd...how did you do in "Black Studies"?

I hope they are happy this liberal will never spend a dime there and when they go out of business one day don't blame minimum wage or Obama. Chic ful a crap did it to themselves.

They are the number one fast food chain in the nation, they have a long way to fall. In fact you'll be dead and buried before it happens
They said the same thing about Walmart and lately they haven't been doing as well, closing stores, less profit.

Number one today gone tomorrow.

And they could be doing better if they weren't political

Get real...and stop being an annoyance. You have to be a sad person to let a chicken joint upset you so much. "oh boo hoo that mean old Chik Fil La upset me!!!!!"
To be honest I don't even remember what they did I only remember that they were political and leaned right and Eileen left so just like you guys boycott any liberal joints I don't go to Chik Fila or hobby lobby. And I know give it much thought other than that going the only reason I posted was because I was bored

Yeah you jumped on the bandwagon because the media told you to. Do you realize how stupid and gullible you look right now?
Talk about Bandwagon Betty....had a Starbucks today?

The Holy Bible on the table is what infuriates the Left.

Other than in your own imagination, where are these people infuriated about The Bible on the table?

I'm an athiest and even I know that it pisses off the LWNJs. That's what is so fucking funny about it. It pisses off total losers

Nobody seems to be very pissed off over The Bible on this table though. lol

They are the number one fast food chain in the nation, they have a long way to fall. In fact you'll be dead and buried before it happens
They said the same thing about Walmart and lately they haven't been doing as well, closing stores, less profit.

Number one today gone tomorrow.

And they could be doing better if they weren't political

Get real...and stop being an annoyance. You have to be a sad person to let a chicken joint upset you so much. "oh boo hoo that mean old Chik Fil La upset me!!!!!"
To be honest I don't even remember what they did I only remember that they were political and leaned right and Eileen left so just like you guys boycott any liberal joints I don't go to Chik Fila or hobby lobby. And I know give it much thought other than that going the only reason I posted was because I was bored

You think Howard Stern is conservative?

Other than in your own imagination, where are these people infuriated about The Bible on the table?

I'm an athiest and even I know that it pisses off the LWNJs. That's what is so fucking funny about it. It pisses off total losers

Then what are they so pissed off about?

Who is so pissed off about?

Perhaps it's because the homophobic Chik Fil La honored this nation's finest? You have three choices, the Bible, honoring the military or they just hate on Chik Fil La because they dare to not cave into the infantile demands of the left

Meh....that's what Starbucks...er, I mean....Chick-fil-A does. They are a private company.

Perhaps it's because the homophobic Chik Fil La honored this nation's finest? You have three choices, the Bible, honoring the military or they just hate on Chik Fil La because they dare to not cave into the infantile demands of the left
Sounds like you need some more Starbucks, little girl. You're sounding a tad shrill this morning.

Sounds like you need some more Starbucks, little girl. You're sounding a tad shrill this morning.

Go shave your back, old hag

Nobody is pissed off. When the gay people found out profits from Chic fil a were being used to finance anti-gay groups the gay people decided to boycott them. The company agreed to meet with the gay community, work things out and stopped contributing to some of the most obvious anti-gay groups. That was the end of it. Chic fil a has become a gay-friendly establishment and gay people go there.

Nobody is pissed off. When the gays people found out profits from Chic fil a were being used to finance anti-gay groups the gay people decided to boycott them. The company agreed to meet with the gay community. work things out and stopped contributing to some of the most obvious anti-gay groups. That was the end of it. Chic fil a has become a gay-friendly establishment and gay people go there.
Which anti-gay groups? I call bullshit.

Nobody is pissed off. When the gays people found out profits from Chic fil a were being used to finance anti-gay groups the gay people decided to boycott them. The company agreed to meet with the gay community. work things out and stopped contributing to some of the most obvious anti-gay groups. That was the end of it. Chic fil a has become a gay-friendly establishment and gay people go there.
Which anti-gay groups? I call bullshit.
Seriously, are you to lazy to look of Chic fil a boycott. The list is on Wikipedia. One has already been listed on this thread today.

Forum List

Back