Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

You go guys! Keep the Golden State, golden!

Everything good for workers and consumers comes from California.

I think we broke him.

Why are you tRump/Putin commies against that?
I don't think anyone in this thread has been against Chick-fil-A or any other restaurant that so chooses paying their employees $17/hour.

I think we broke him.

Since you quoted me, I'll demand that you produce the post where I opposed this one store paying higher wages. Failing that, I'll expect you to put down the vodka and admit you're full of it.

I think we broke him.

I don't think anyone in this thread has been against Chick-fil-A or any other restaurant that so chooses paying their employees $17/hour.

The vast majority of conservatives on his board are against the working class making a livable wage.

What is a living wage? Who decides that? Why should companies be responsible for providing whatever that is for manual labor? These jobs are intended to support families.

Wages should be totally market based. Totally! If not then government should also set the price of a hamburger.

So now your back to being a fvcking Globalists...Filthy Don hates you.:113:

I think we broke him.

The vast majority of conservatives on his board are against the working class making a livable wage.
You lie.

I think we broke him.

You lie.

Then why aren't any conservatives happy about:

I think we broke him.

You lie.

Why do you assume information not in evidence in asking your question? Do you have a link that shows conservatives unhappy about that Chick-fil-A paying $17/hour?

A Chick-fil-A owner in Sacramento, CA, said he’ll up the ante for any of his employees hired as “hospitality professionals.” They currently make $12.50 to $13 an hour.

What percentage of the employees are hired as "hospitality professionals"? Seems to me that there is a loophole to pay many employees less than $17/hour. Not that there is anything wrong with paying a minimum of $17/hour if the management so chooses.

You lie.

Why do you assume information not in evidence in asking your question? Do you have a link that shows conservatives unhappy about that Chick-fil-A paying $17/hour?

Read the posts by conservatives on this thread. The three percent profit they like to tout has been discredited.

A Chick-fil-A owner in Sacramento, CA, said he’ll up the ante for any of his employees hired as “hospitality professionals.” They currently make $12.50 to $13 an hour.

What percentage of the employees are hired as "hospitality professionals"? Seems to me that there is a loophole to pay many employees less than $17/hour. Not that there is anything wrong with paying a minimum of $17/hour if the management so chooses.

ALL employees of Chick are called "Hospitality Professionals."

If by management you mean the operators, they don't pay them, Chick does.

You lie.

Read the posts by conservatives on this thread. The three percent profit they like to tout has been discredited.

You're deluded.

link?

You lie.

I see no one unhappy in this thread unhappy about the Chick-fil-A in Sacramento paying $17/hour. There are lots of people that think you are full of POOP because you are extrapolating that to mean that all fast food restaurants can afford to pay a minimum of $17/hour.

You lie.

You're deluded.

Example?

link?

For a third time:

I think we broke him.

You lie.

The poor may benefit.

You lie.

The poor may benefit.

The Working Poor will.

link?

For a third time:

Fail!
Chick-fil-A Team Member - Job Description & Salary

Last edited:

You lie.

The poor may benefit.

The Working Poor will.
Now we know why the right wing, doesn't like it.

Forum List

Back