Chicken pox outbreak

Yeah, that never happens with kids...

Chickenpox in Adults and Teenagers | Health | Patient.co.uk

It's funny how afraid you're of global warming and a dangerous disease released upon our society by a democrat president is just a joke to you. Look up Ebola virus and then tell me a joke about that. Obama's open borders and the damage it will do to America will be Obama's legacy.
Global warming is probably a done deal, that it's too late to fix, we just deal, and I've been watching Ebola for two decades now. It's the topic of one of my favorite books, The Hot Zone. Ebola, and its cousin Marburg, kill too fast to worry about much at all. It's not the flu, which is a global killer and will be again.

It's funny how afraid you're of global warming and a dangerous disease released upon our society by a democrat president is just a joke to you. Look up Ebola virus and then tell me a joke about that. Obama's open borders and the damage it will do to America will be Obama's legacy.

Is this really all you've got? An illness (chikenpox) that people my age took as a right of passage is now your topic to slam Obama? Fuck you.

You should be more concerned about the chicken disease that most Republicans seem to have; chicken hawk disease.

Manifested by a self imposed war that the Repub don't have to fight or send their kids to fight.

Now that's an illness to be concerned with.

Global warming is probably a done deal, that it's too late to fix, we just deal, and I've been watching Ebola for two decades now. It's the topic of one of my favorite books, The Hot Zone. Ebola, and its cousin Marburg, kill too fast to worry about much at all. It's not the flu, which is a global killer and will be again.

The Hot Zone is great book, memorable.

Is this really all you've got? An illness (chikenpox) that people my age took as a right of passage is now your topic to slam Obama? Fuck you.

You should be more concerned about the chicken disease that most Republicans seem to have; chicken hawk disease.

Manifested by a self imposed war that the Repub don't have to fight or send their kids to fight.

Now that's an illness to be concerned with.

:eusa_naughty: No No No You don't get it. I live to shine a big light on the joke in the oval office :9: He's is taking a big dump on our nation and it's bringing down his poll numbers. I will never stop telling the truth of his stupidity. And I'm even happier to see how ticked off it makes you. :lol:

Forum List

Back