Chief Justice John Roberts Wants To Know Exactly When Affirmative Action Can Die

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Is this the best these red fucks can do to fuck off minorities in this country? Honestly, the only fucking people who benefit from this so called minority privelge card, are Asian getting into upscale colleges and white women....BYE, AA ITS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!!:banana:

Is this the best these red fucks can do to fuck off minorities in this country? Honestly, the only fucking people who benefit from this so called minority privelge card, are Asian getting into upscale colleges and white women....BYE, AA ITS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!!:banana:
Retarded ghetto hag.

You know, W. E. B. DuBois, a famous Black educator and reformer.....said in 1906 that:

"The Black man is going to have to learn to quit blaming white people for every bad thing that happens in his life".

Looks like DuBois is still waiting for that to happen.

I think everyone has a certain potential and given the opportunity if an education can reach that potential.

We cannot lower the bar for employees or students. It ruins work ethics if there is not an equal playing field.

• Banned
You know, W. E. B. DuBois, a famous Black educator and reformer.....said in 1906 that:

"The Black man is going to have to learn to quit blaming white people for every bad thing that happens in his life".

Looks like DuBois is still waiting for that to happen.

How in the fuck is the SC ridding the country of AA, blaming white people? You people are sooo parinoid with your racism, you see it everywhere...I'm saying good bye to a program that never really helped anybody but white women and asian.

• Banned
I think everyone has a certain potential and given the opportunity if an education can reach that potential.

We cannot lower the bar for employees or students. It ruins work ethics if there is not an equal playing field.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE, WHO HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN AA WORK IN FAVOR OF AN UNQUALIFIED NIGGA....AND PLEASE DON'T USE OBAMA, HE WAS VOTED IN. I'M ALMOST 60 AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GET PROMOTED WHO WAS UNQUALIFIED BUT WHITE BITCHES.

So.....right wingers want race to NOT MATTER....and we are the racists???? Explain.
Uh, white wingers are the reason for the shit in the fuckin first place you moronic fool.

What shit???

We think when a person applies to school or for a job....race shouldn't matter. WHAT IS wrong with that sentence?

Race shouldn't matter when applying for work or school. TRUE or FALSE???

Going to defend racial discrimination to the last, huh?

Leftists are racists. They prove it right here.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE, WHO HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN AA WORK IN FAVOR OF AN UNQUALIFIED NIGGA....AND PLEASE DON'T USE OBAMA, HE WAS VOTED IN. I'M ALMOST 60 AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GET PROMOTED WHO WAS UNQUALIFIED BUT WHITE BITCHES.

I have seen teachers and students trying to get through student teaching that were NOT qualified material. They couldn't spell, write a coherent thought and used faulty logic in making decisions. I never asked if they were products of AA, but one student teacher who I cannot imagine wrote anything in college that was adequate was a sports star. She went through student teaching three times and failed each term. How in the hell she made it through 4 years of college is beyond me. She wasted 4 or 5 years of her life.

Just so you know, Asians are also minority, but they don't run around begging for handouts and blaming others for their misfortune.

hmmm well you've mixed in personally, which kind of makes it impossible to prove, though it's a hard thing to prove anyway don't you think?

That said, my father personally worked with ex-con's on a regular basis to get them back into the work force after they did their time (he was a firm believer that once they did their time they shouldn't be penalized for it) and they took advantage of many AA type "opportunities" in the job market; though I must admit that many of these guys were Alaska Natives, I do recall a few African American's (There's not a lot of African American's up here, they say they hate the cold, so they tend to bail the state the second they can.) Anyway, he had some kind of friendly agreement with some of his local business owner friends to hire them and it was once or twice joked at parties that he had another AA hire for them.

In other personal experience that I can't exactly say was definitely AA either; a good friend of the family's son was a total dumbass and somehow managed to land a really sweet top exec job after some criminal drinking issues. Unfortunately he went back on the drinking binge and ended up doing a little time, lost the job obviously, but I've always suspected that was an AA hire...

Still, I would kind of like to see AA go away, I think it increases racial division and it doesn't really feel like it's helping enough to surpass the division it causes.

I have seen teachers and students trying to get through student teaching that were NOT qualified material. They couldn't spell, write a coherent thought and used faulty logic in making decisions. I never asked if they were products of AA, but one student teacher who I cannot imagine wrote anything in college that was adequate was a sports star. She went through student teaching three times and failed each term. How in the hell she made it through 4 years of college is beyond me. She wasted 4 or 5 years of her life.

Semi-related, my husbands ex wife failed her teaching exam up here three times, she moved to Vegas and was immediately given certification and hired. Does Alaska just have higher testing standards or was it AA? That's the tricky bit...

My father was career US Navy, he told me once that because of affirmative action many a good sailor was passed over for promotion so the numbers were correct. That is unfair. It should be based on performance and if it's due to race then that in itself is racist

So you made me look this up and sure enough the college SAT's are skewed for preferred demographics ... except Asians. The following points were added to (or subtracted from) test scores depending on one's demographic "qualifications":

"...One study of three selective private research universities in the United States showed the following effects (admissions disadvantage and advantage in terms of SAT points on the old 1600-point scale):
  • Blacks: +230
  • Hispanics: +185
  • Asians: -50
  • Recruited athletes: +200
  • Legacies (children of alumni): +160
Legacy preferences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was leaving a position, and upper management was talking to me about who on my staff would be good to promote to my position and become part of the management team.

I recommended two, one white guy who had seniority and was the most productive worker or a younger woman who had a degree in a related field.

They quickly made it plain that they were only interested in black candidates, as blacks were underrepresented in management. I recommended one who I thought would be the most likely to succeed.

THey did not listen. THey promoted another black woman over my strong objections that she was not ready.

To be fair to her, one of prime things I thought she could not handle was the irrational demands of upper management.

They promoted her, she failed and was soon fired.

Forum List

Back