🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chief of U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's Presidency: Walls Absolutely Work!

That’s about as dumb as me saying you are defending mass shooters by supporting the second amendment..
Actually that's not even close. You aren't supporting enforcement of US Law and US Immigration Law when you continue to support and defend liars / lying politicians who continue to run illegal Sanctuary Cities and who continue to engage in election fraud by advocating and using votes from illegals. You are doing just the opposite.

So why do you continue to do it?
I personally don’t support sancuary cities in the way people like the Oakland mayor warns about ICE raids. I do understand if a police force does not want to be in the immigration/deportation business as they have a responsibility to protect and serve their communities and relationship building and trust is key for that. I voted for the Republican nominee for California’s governor last election not the Dem, BTW. So can we get away from the personal attacks and debate the positions now?

How can you justify sending twice what's being asked for a wall to a foreign country?

Trump sent 10 billion to Central America in December.

Trump is not the US state dept. So that post is pretty much a falsehood.

US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico

Oh brother.
'Oh brother' is right - when fact is brought up you respond with false statements.

Democrats are allocating funds for their agenda, not the good of the country, that's what's happening.

Democrat Spending Bill Offers $12 Billion More for Foreign Aid, $0 for Border Wall | Breitbart

versus

US State Department -

Big difference; the bill does nothing since the Democrats are not in power. Trump’s State Department just gave away $10B to the same people you call “beaners”.

I see your the one calling them beaners. No need to be insulting just because you try to enforce the law and immigration principles

Yeah...and while we're at it, lets convince the Chinese, the English, the Germans to tax their citizens to give money to the US for no benefit to their nations. Good luck with your "plan".
But you want tax payers here to pay corrupt oppressive crime-ridden nations like Venezuela, Argentina, & Mexico who are sending thousand of their people - including criminals - to the US $12 billion in foreign aid every year and pay another $100+ Billion a year to pay to give illegals health care, housing, clothes, food stamps, etc...

Poor needy peole? We have our own here - ' charity begins at home's - take care of your own people 1st.

20+ million illegals, 11 million we know nothing about, most committing felonies by using forged SS#s to stay here, many are violent criminals preying on Americans.

The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals into the country. They want to make it easier for them to automatically become citizens as they walk across the border, what they call 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform'.

What they are talking about equates to trying to bail out the water from a boat with a hole in it without 1st fixing the hole ... or trying to fix the problem by ignoring the hole altogether ... or by making the hole bigger. You have to plug the hole, stop the flow of illegals coming in 1st.

Again, Dems don't want to stop it, as shown by their breaking laws by running illegal Sanctuary Cities where they give cop killers and worse sanctuary and as seen by their embrace of election fraud / illegals voting in Broward country this last election

TL;DR;DC.

Getting any nation to tax it's citizens to build a wall here is never going to work. But please keep thinking that it will. It just highlights how brain dead you guys have become.

Taxing them? you mean taxing money sent FROM America via Western Union? it would be a good idea

That’s about as dumb as me saying you are defending mass shooters by supporting the second amendment..
Actually that's not even close. You aren't supporting enforcement of US Law and US Immigration Law when you continue to support and defend liars / lying politicians who continue to run illegal Sanctuary Cities and who continue to engage in election fraud by advocating and using votes from illegals. You are doing just the opposite.

I personally don’t support sancuary cities in the way people like the Oakland mayor warns about ICE raids. I do understand if a police force does not want to be in the immigration/deportation business as they have a responsibility to protect and serve their communities and relationship building and trust is key for that. I voted for the Republican nominee for California’s governor last election not the Dem, BTW. So can we get away from the personal attacks and debate the positions now?
My point being, if you defend Pelosi and Schumer, if you stand with them, if you are duped by their false claim to advocate the enforcement of US Law / existing immigration law then you are still supporting Sanctuary Cities. These 2 criminal clowns need to be booted out of office at the least, led out in handcuffs at most.

Have to get the funds first. Sorry.

Billions get sent to Mexico each year via Western Union and Money Gram. They can tack on a little bit in fees to pay for the wall. Seems only fair when here in California you pay a gas tax to fix the roads and 6 dollar bridge tolls to pay the pensions for the Highway Administration.
Infrastructure comes first !

How does taxing people on this side of the border get funds out of the Mexican Treasury to pay for the wall? I'm sure it's revenue but it's not Mexican Pesos being used; it's a tax on people over here.

Good point, then we need to work out an arangement with Mexico to tax the money at the other end at pick up. See? problem solved.
You mean tax the poor people in Mexico who’s family members are sending them money to help them live? Really? That’s where you want to get the money?! That’s pretty low

Low? absolutely NOT. I wouldn't say a tax like 70% as proposed for Americans, but more like a 5 % surcharge on the money received in Mexico. Remember that a large part of that money is earned in cash tax free then sent to Mexico instead of being used in the US economy. I'd say fair is fair. It would'nt need to pay for the entire wall but it would definately help.
Have to get the funds first. Sorry.

Billions get sent to Mexico each year via Western Union and Money Gram. They can tack on a little bit in fees to pay for the wall. Seems only fair when here in California you pay a gas tax to fix the roads and 6 dollar bridge tolls to pay the pensions for the Highway Administration.
Infrastructure comes first !

How does taxing people on this side of the border get funds out of the Mexican Treasury to pay for the wall? I'm sure it's revenue but it's not Mexican Pesos being used; it's a tax on people over here.

Good point, then we need to work out an arangement with Mexico to tax the money at the other end at pick up. See? problem solved.
You mean tax the poor people in Mexico who’s family members are sending them money to help them live? Really? That’s where you want to get the money?! That’s pretty low

Low? absolutely NOT. I wouldn't say a tax like 70% as proposed for Americans, but more like a 5 % surcharge on the money received in Mexico. Remember that a large part of that money is earned in cash tax free then sent to Mexico instead of being used in the US economy. I'd say fair is fair. It wouldn't need to pay for the entire wall but it would definately help. The reality is Billions are sent south and the Government of Mexico is more than happy to send us their poor so they dont have to deal with it. That is Low. Make Mexico responsible for their responsibilities.
You know the 70% tax rate is only proposed to apply to income in excess of 10 million dollars right? Please don’t act like that is proposed to affect most or even a significant amount of Americans.

Like it or not the money being sent back to Mexico in large part is being sent to help feed families. That’s not my idea of a good pool to skim off of to fund a wall

My point being, if you defend Pelosi and Schumer, if you stand with them, if you are duped by their false claim to advocate the enforcement of US Law / existing immigration law then you are still supporting Sanctuary Cities. These 2 criminal clowns need to be booted out of office at the least, led out in handcuffs at most.
If I were you I’d try a little harder to gain an objective understanding of your oppositions positions. You would be much for effective in debates and wouldn’t need to use transparent tactics like using overblown hyperbole and distortions to argue against

If I were you I’d try a little harder to gain an objective understanding of your oppositions positions. You would be much for effective in debates and wouldn’t need to use transparent tactics like using overblown hyperbole and distortions to argue against
Pelosi and Schumer have both declared that Democrats are 100% committed to blocking everything the President attempts to do, so their claim to the American people now that if Trump just gives them everything they want they will negotiate with him about the wall.

1. Last night was a pathetic attempt to lie and con the American people.

2. Negotiation requires 'give and take'. If Trump gives them everything they want now for the promise of later negotiations that means the Democrats have nothing to gain later to agree to give anything Trump wants. He's a successful businessman and understands that scam completely. You'd have to be an idiot not to. Hell, ever Hillary isn't too stupid to understand that.

As pointed out, Pelosi and Schumer ... and the Democrats ... support the funding and illegal operating of Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe have and protection from enforcement of US / existing Immigration law to criminal violent illegals, pedophiles, human trafficker, violent MS13 members, etc...yet at the same time they claim they advocate border security and enforcement of our existing laws / immigration laws. YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO BE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT WHILE BREAKING LAWS... YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU WANT TO PROTECT AMERCIANS WHEN YOU ARE GIVING SAFE HAVEN TO THE VERY ILLEGALS WHO ARE ROBBING, RAPING, AND KILLING AMERICANS...

...AND YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU ARE FOR ENSURING OUR SOVEREIGNTY, SECURING THE BORDER, ENDING THE FLOW OF ILLEGALS ACROSS THE BORDER, PROTECTNIG AMERICANS, AND FOR ENFORCING EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAW WHEN YOU SUPPORT & DEEFEND THE CRIMINAL POLITICIALS WHO ARE STANDING WITH VIOLENT ILLEGALS INSTEAD OF THE AMERICANS WHO ELECTED THSM IN ORDER TO KEEP THE BORDERS OPEN, TO KEEP COP-KILLER-PROTECTING SANCTUARY CITIES RUNNING, AND CONTINUING TO ENGAGE IN THE ILLEGAL VOTING CRIME AS SEEN IN DOWN IN FLORIDA THIS LAST ELECTION...

If anyone needs to gain an understanding of their own positions it is YOU because you claim to be for one thing but the actions of the politicians you support / defend show they are for the exact opposite.

Pelosi and Schumer have both declared that Democrats are 100% committed to blocking everything the President attempts to do, so their claim to the American people now that if Trump just gives them everything they want they will negotiate with him about the wall.

1. Last night was a pathetic attempt to lie and con the American people.

2. Negotiation requires 'give and take'. If Trump gives them everything they want now for the promise of later negotiations that means the Democrats have nothing to gain later to agree to give anything Trump wants. He's a successful businessman and understands that scam completely. You'd have to be an idiot not to. Hell, ever Hillary isn't too stupid to understand that.

As pointed out, Pelosi and Schumer ... and the Democrats ... support the funding and illegal operating of Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe have and protection from enforcement of US / existing Immigration law to criminal violent illegals, pedophiles, human trafficker, violent MS13 members, etc...yet at the same time they claim they advocate border security and enforcement of our existing laws / immigration laws. YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO BE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT WHILE BREAKING LAWS... YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU WANT TO PROTECT AMERCIANS WHEN YOU ARE GIVING SAFE HAVEN TO THE VERY ILLEGALS WHO ARE ROBBING, RAPING, AND KILLING AMERICANS...

...AND YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU ARE FOR ENSURING OUR SOVEREIGNTY, SECURING THE BORDER, ENDING THE FLOW OF ILLEGALS ACROSS THE BORDER, PROTECTNIG AMERICANS, AND FOR ENFORCING EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAW WHEN YOU SUPPORT & DEEFEND THE CRIMINAL POLITICIALS WHO ARE STANDING WITH VIOLENT ILLEGALS INSTEAD OF THE AMERICANS WHO ELECTED THSM IN ORDER TO KEEP THE BORDERS OPEN, TO KEEP COP-KILLER-PROTECTING SANCTUARY CITIES RUNNING, AND CONTINUING TO ENGAGE IN THE ILLEGAL VOTING CRIME AS SEEN IN DOWN IN FLORIDA THIS LAST ELECTION...

If anyone needs to gain an understanding of their own positions it is YOU because you claim to be for one thing but the actions of the politicians you support / defend show they are for the exact opposite.
Which politicians do you think I support? The only vote you know I’ve cast was for a Republican governor.

As far as the “block Trump movement”. Does it sound familiar to you?

The GOP's no-compromise pledge
———
Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnellsummed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Well since a former Obama Official said the wall is necessary, I guess that is as good as coming directly from God. Just saying the word Obama makes me see halos and rainbows. Slade and BusyBee need to attack this guy as quickly and savagely as possible. A female accuser would be perfect.

Well since a former Obama Official said the wall is necessary, I guess that is as good as coming directly from God. Just saying the word Obama makes me see halos and rainbows. Slade and BusyBee need to attack this guy as quickly and savagely as possible. A female accuser would be perfect.
I have no issue with walls and fences where homeland security seems necessary. It’s the messaging around Trumps wall that is causing resistance. Do you understand why? Not agree but understand?

I'm glad to hear you have no problems with the effectiveness of walls. I know you hate Trump, but if Border Patrol said we need a wall here, here, and here, would you have a problem with that?

As far as the messaging goes, it seems like people dying, getting raped, sex trafficing, drugs, ect would make the issue a national emergency. I'm not going to lie, the wall and security for overstayed visas, chain migration, birthright citizenship is all a threat to the existence of American conservatives. I selfishly want to preserve our existence. With that in mind, I'm not sure that nullifies all the bad things that are happening, the seriousness of those things, and in turn means we should kick the can down the road, ignoring them. Democrats don't believe there is a problem for political reasons as well. Without spin, murder, rape, drugs, and sex slavery might be enough for someone to actually declare an emergency and fix the problem.

"The chief of U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's presidency said Monday that President Trump is right in his view that border walls are effective.

Mark Morgan said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that walls "absolutely work" and that there is no real argument against building and implementing one.

He added that although he was removed from his position by President Trump's administration, Trump's stance on border security makes sense.

"The president is right. ... That's based on historical data and facts that can be proven," Morgan said."

This is why Pelosi and Schumer refused to listen to BPAs who attempted to brief them on what is going on at the border.

In an article / link posted in a different thread cited, everywhere along the border where a wall / barrier is used illegal border crossing is eliminated by 95%.

Obama's own hand-picked former Chief of the US Border Patrol has come out, despite being replaced by President Trump, in support of President Trump and his call for a wall.

"I cannot think of a legitimate argument why anyone would not support the wall as part of a multi-layered border security issue," noting his experience with the FBI in Texas.

People are too concerned about the president's style and the delivery of his case for a border wall as opposed to the substantive issues at hand, Morgan said.

He added that
Trump is correct in calling the issues at the border a national security problem, and that border security professionals think the same."

'The President Is Right': Former Border Patrol Chief Under Obama Says Walls ‘Absolutely Work’

Hell, Ask Stalin and the folks in Berlin. Walls work.

It does help if you man the darn thing though. Guess the military needs more work to do.

Wow
"The chief of U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's presidency said Monday that President Trump is right in his view that border walls are effective.

Mark Morgan said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that walls "absolutely work" and that there is no real argument against building and implementing one.

He added that although he was removed from his position by President Trump's administration, Trump's stance on border security makes sense.

"The president is right. ... That's based on historical data and facts that can be proven," Morgan said."

This is why Pelosi and Schumer refused to listen to BPAs who attempted to brief them on what is going on at the border.

In an article / link posted in a different thread cited, everywhere along the border where a wall / barrier is used illegal border crossing is eliminated by 95%.

Obama's own hand-picked former Chief of the US Border Patrol has come out, despite being replaced by President Trump, in support of President Trump and his call for a wall.

"I cannot think of a legitimate argument why anyone would not support the wall as part of a multi-layered border security issue," noting his experience with the FBI in Texas.

People are too concerned about the president's style and the delivery of his case for a border wall as opposed to the substantive issues at hand, Morgan said.

He added that
Trump is correct in calling the issues at the border a national security problem, and that border security professionals think the same."

'The President Is Right': Former Border Patrol Chief Under Obama Says Walls ‘Absolutely Work’

It does help if you man the darn thing though. Guess the military needs more work to do.

This kind of trolling is weak. A giant wall would sure make it hard to get across the border manned or not. I'm guess you think it wouldn't be a detriment at all. Why are you so in love with Berlin? Are you trying to keep Americans from fleeing your authoritarian policies?

Wow

He added that

This kind of trolling is weak. A giant wall would sure make it hard to get across the border manned or not. I'm guess you think it wouldn't be a detriment at all. Why are you so in love with Berlin? Are you trying to keep Americans from fleeing your authoritarian policies?

An unmanned wall is just begging for vandalism and to need rebuilt. That kind of welfare/make work big government project does have its place. Best to use them for times of economic downturns though.

I was just mentioning Berlin. Where do you think of when you think of modern walls? Trump's America, Berlin?

Hell, Ask Stalin and the folks in Berlin.
Why would I need to ask Stalin - who used walls to keep his own people IN - when today's Border Security say they work to keep illegals OUT and are needed, when Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol has said they 'Absolutely Work' and are needed, and when Arizona has already proven that everywhere walls / barriers have been used 95% of illegal border crossings have been eliminated?

Trump sent 10 billion to Central America in December.

Trump is not the US state dept. So that post is pretty much a falsehood.

Oh brother.
'Oh brother' is right - when fact is brought up you respond with false statements.

Democrats are allocating funds for their agenda, not the good of the country, that's what's happening.

Democrat Spending Bill Offers $12 Billion More for Foreign Aid, $0 for Border Wall | Breitbart

versus

US State Department -

Big difference; the bill does nothing since the Democrats are not in power. Trump’s State Department just gave away $10B to the same people you call “beaners”.

I see your the one calling them beaners. No need to be insulting just because you try to enforce the law and immigration principles

Really?

Yeah...and while we're at it, lets convince the Chinese, the English, the Germans to tax their citizens to give money to the US for no benefit to their nations. Good luck with your "plan".
But you want tax payers here to pay corrupt oppressive crime-ridden nations like Venezuela, Argentina, & Mexico who are sending thousand of their people - including criminals - to the US $12 billion in foreign aid every year and pay another $100+ Billion a year to pay to give illegals health care, housing, clothes, food stamps, etc...

Poor needy peole? We have our own here - ' charity begins at home's - take care of your own people 1st.

20+ million illegals, 11 million we know nothing about, most committing felonies by using forged SS#s to stay here, many are violent criminals preying on Americans.

The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals into the country. They want to make it easier for them to automatically become citizens as they walk across the border, what they call 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform'.

What they are talking about equates to trying to bail out the water from a boat with a hole in it without 1st fixing the hole ... or trying to fix the problem by ignoring the hole altogether ... or by making the hole bigger. You have to plug the hole, stop the flow of illegals coming in 1st.

Again, Dems don't want to stop it, as shown by their breaking laws by running illegal Sanctuary Cities where they give cop killers and worse sanctuary and as seen by their embrace of election fraud / illegals voting in Broward country this last election

TL;DR;DC.

Getting any nation to tax it's citizens to build a wall here is never going to work. But please keep thinking that it will. It just highlights how brain dead you guys have become.

Taxing them? you mean taxing money sent FROM America via Western Union? it would be a good idea

Republicans used to believe that more taxes on Americans was a bad idea. Now…to pay for a useless wall…it’s a good idea?

Forum List

Back