🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chief of U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's Presidency: Walls Absolutely Work!

Several Dems don’t want to follow the law, they want to change the laws. This is where the term progressive comes from. This is why you see sancuary city’s and states with immigration. It’s where DACA came from. They are trying to change what they see as a broken system. They did it with pot as well and it’s my estimation that pot will be legal on a federal level in the next 5-10 years.
What a crock of horseshit in an attempt to defend lying Democrats who claim to give a crap about American citizens and claiming to be FOR enforcing existing US laws / US immigration laws.

'Several Democrats' - as in key / critical Democrats in government positions - Governors et al... - who are NOT 'trying to change the law' - they are BREAKING FEDERAL LAW / US IMMIGRATION LAW!

They are violating US Law / US Immigration law by providing foreign criminals in this country illegally - drug smugglers, human traffickers, murderers, pedophiles, rapists, thieves, cop killers - with safe haven, protecting them from the judicial system put in place to protect American citizens, to protect them from enforcement of existing US law...and their actions have DIRECTLY facilitated / made possible / resulted in violent criminals who should have been deported killing and victimizing more American citizens, like the young police officer, Singh, reported just days ago!

Actively breaking US Law, actively working to prevent ICE from doing their job, actively working to keep violent illegals from being deported and in this country...after which they KILLL American Citizens...is NOT 'trying to change what they see as a broken system' - it is open defiance against the federal government, openly undermining the US government, our laws, our national security, and putting the lives / safety of American citizens in jeopardy!

Allowing some stoners to get away with sitting around their living room is in no way comparable to protecting cop killers and murders from being arrested / deported.

Thank you for proving there is no justifiable way to excuse lying sack-of-shit-Democrats who are currently standing with violent criminal illegals instead of US citizens to keep the borders open, illegal immigrants continuing to flow into this country, to ensure more Americans are victimized / murdered just so they can make sure Trump does not get another 'win' and improve his chances for re-election, and so they can continue to get votes from illegals each election as we saw in Broward county recently!

Thank you for proving Democrats who claim to be advocates for enforcing US law / US Immigration Laws are lying threats to our democracy who are simultaneously breaking federal laws, undermining the country while putting American lives at risk, and are providing safe haven and protection from enforcement of our laws to drug smugglers, human traffickers, MS13, rapists, thieves, and cop killers!

The Federal Govt should step in every state that has a sanctuary city - that brags about having one - and arrest the complicit Governors, Mayors, police chiefs etc... for facilitation / aiding and abetting these criminals and for violating Federal Law...they should do so especially after some criminal illegal POS with criminal records already and are being protected by these cities / states kills a US citizen! Don't just arrest the cop killer / murderer - arrest the Democrats who protected them and made it possible! The families should be allowed to sue the living sh!t out of those cities, the state, and the Mayors / Governors who stood with the criminals!
It’s amusing to here so called conservatives who are supposed to be for a small federal government and supporters of states rights come out and advocate for the federal take over and arrest of state leaders who challenge federal laws.

I don’t know how you draw the conclusion that my opinions prove anything about Dems... especially when you think they prove your over hyperbolized spun up narrative that you somehow created from the reasoning I laid out. Funny how some people’s minds work.
Your trying to defend Democrats standing with violent criminals, breaking laws, and protecting cop killers by claiming 'STATES' RIGHTS' to do so is beyond pathetic!
I’ve already stated that I don’t agree with the politcal tactics of either side. But personal opinions aside, who gives a shit if I’m defending one side or the other, Let’s debate ideas and analyze positions. No need for the petty finger pointing and personal attacks. You sound like a child... “you defend murders and rapists!” Cry me a River. Grow up
Your trying to defend Democrats standing with violent criminals, breaking laws, and protecting cop killers by claiming 'STATES' RIGHTS' to do so is beyond pathetic!
That’s about as dumb as me saying you are defending mass shooters by supporting the second amendment. Spare me the “constitutional right” knee jerk reaction. It has nothing to do with my point.

Any ETA on that check from Mexico?
So instead of answering my questions, you are just going to avoid them, LIE about the 7,000 pieces of tax payer-funded wasteful spending pork in Obama's failed Stimulus bill, and respond with childish retorts? Got it.

So no ETA on the check from Mexico?

Checks in the mail, build the wall.

Have to get the funds first. Sorry.

So instead of answering my questions, you are just going to avoid them, LIE about the 7,000 pieces of tax payer-funded wasteful spending pork in Obama's failed Stimulus bill, and respond with childish retorts? Got it.

Billions get sent to Mexico each year via Western Union and Money Gram. They can tack on a little bit in fees to pay for the wall. Seems only fair when here in California you pay a gas tax to fix the roads and 6 dollar bridge tolls to pay the pensions for the Highway Administration.
Infrastructure comes first !

Billions get sent to Mexico each year via Western Union and Money Gram. They can tack on a little bit in fees to pay for the wall. Seems only fair when here in California you pay a gas tax to fix the roads and 6 dollar bridge tolls to pay the pensions for the Highway Administration.

How does taxing people on this side of the border get funds out of the Mexican Treasury to pay for the wall? I'm sure it's revenue but it's not Mexican Pesos being used; it's a tax on people over here.

How does taxing people on this side of the border get funds out of the Mexican Treasury to pay for the wall? I'm sure it's revenue but it's not Mexican Pesos being used; it's a tax on people over here.

Good point, then we need to work out an arangement with Mexico to tax the money at the other end at pick up. See? problem solved.

Good point, then we need to work out an arangement with Mexico to tax the money at the other end at pick up. See? problem solved.
You mean tax the poor people in Mexico who’s family members are sending them money to help them live? Really? That’s where you want to get the money?! That’s pretty low

Yeah...and while we're at it, lets convince the Chinese, the English, the Germans to tax their citizens to give money to the US for no benefit to their nations. Good luck with your "plan".

Again, all of the taxes in the world isn't a transfer from the Mexican Treasury to our Treasury to build the wall. Not sure why you guys keep insisting taxing Americans is making Mexico pay anything but nobody is buying it.

Yeah...and while we're at it, lets convince the Chinese, the English, the Germans to tax their citizens to give money to the US for no benefit to their nations. Good luck with your "plan".
But you want tax payers here to pay corrupt oppressive crime-ridden nations like Venezuela, Argentina, & Mexico who are sending thousand of their people - including criminals - to the US $12 billion in foreign aid every year and pay another $100+ Billion a year to pay to give illegals health care, housing, clothes, food stamps, etc...

Poor needy peole? We have our own here - ' charity begins at home's - take care of your own people 1st.

20+ million illegals, 11 million we know nothing about, most committing felonies by using forged SS#s to stay here, many are violent criminals preying on Americans.

The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals into the country. They want to make it easier for them to automatically become citizens as they walk across the border, what they call 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform'.

What they are talking about equates to trying to bail out the water from a boat with a hole in it without 1st fixing the hole ... or trying to fix the problem by ignoring the hole altogether ... or by making the hole bigger. You have to plug the hole, stop the flow of illegals coming in 1st.

Again, Dems don't want to stop it, as shown by their breaking laws by running illegal Sanctuary Cities where they give cop killers and worse sanctuary and as seen by their embrace of election fraud / illegals voting in Broward country this last election

But you want tax payers here to pay corrupt oppressive crime-ridden nations like Venezuela, Argentina, & Mexico who are sending thousand of their people - including criminals - to the US $12 billion in foreign aid every year and pay another $100+ Billion a year to pay to give illegals health care, housing, clothes, food stamps, etc...

Poor needy peole? We have our own here - ' charity begins at home's - take care of your own people 1st.

20+ million illegals, 11 million we know nothing about, most committing felonies by using forged SS#s to stay here, many are violent criminals preying on Americans.

The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals into the country. They want to make it easier for them to automatically become citizens as they walk across the border, what they call 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform'.

What they are talking about equates to trying to bail out the water from a boat with a hole in it without 1st fixing the hole ... or trying to fix the problem by ignoring the hole altogether ... or by making the hole bigger. You have to plug the hole, stop the flow of illegals coming in 1st.

Again, Dems don't want to stop it, as shown by their breaking laws by running illegal Sanctuary Cities where they give cop killers and worse sanctuary and as seen by their embrace of election fraud / illegals voting in Broward country this last election

TL;DR;DC.

Getting any nation to tax it's citizens to build a wall here is never going to work. But please keep thinking that it will. It just highlights how brain dead you guys have become.

Getting any nation to tax it's citizens to build a wall here is never going to work. But please keep thinking that it will. It just highlights how brain dead you guys have become.
Democrats just vowed to give $12 Billion in foreign aid to the corrupt nations driving their people out by the thousands annually. The money should be used for our own security, not pissed away.

Democrats spent far more than $5 billion on 7,000 pieces of DNC-only pork in the stimulus bill, primarily to get re-elected. If they can do that they can agree to spend $5 billion to ensure our national sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect Americans.

Again, the problem is they DON'T WANT TO. Running illegal Sanctuary Cities harboring violent criminals and repeatedly being caught registering and taking votes from illegals is more than enough proof of that.

Why do you continue to support and defend Democrats who willfully, intentionally vitae US Federal Law and US immigration law by running illegal Sanctuary Cities that provide a safe haven and protection from law enforcement to human traffickers, rapists, MS13 gangs, thieves, and cop killers?

Why do you continue to support and defend criminal Democrats who continue to undermine our Democracy and voting process by registering illegals, knowingly allow them to vote, and then who justify their crimes after, only to keep doing it?

There is historical data to prove the wall will work! You know, from the old days when America had a wall on the Mexican border.

Democrats just vowed to give $12 Billion in foreign aid to the corrupt nations driving their people out by the thousands annually. The money should be used for our own security, not pissed away.

Democrats spent far more than $5 billion on 7,000 pieces of DNC-only pork in the stimulus bill, primarily to get re-elected. If they can do that they can agree to spend $5 billion to ensure our national sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect Americans.

Again, the problem is they DON'T WANT TO. Running illegal Sanctuary Cities harboring violent criminals and repeatedly being caught registering and taking votes from illegals is more than enough proof of that.

Pure garbage.
But here are some facts:

In December--3 weeks ago, the Trump administration sent over $10B to Central America...

upload_2019-1-9_6-17-58.png

As always, you have zero idea what you feel until your blob tells you want to think.

Why do you continue to support and defend Democrats who willfully, intentionally vitae US Federal Law and US immigration law by running illegal Sanctuary Cities that provide a safe haven and protection from law enforcement to human traffickers, rapists, MS13 gangs, thieves, and cop killers?

Why do you continue to support and defend criminal Democrats who continue to undermine our Democracy and voting process by registering illegals, knowingly allow them to vote, and then who justify their crimes after, only to keep doing it?

Why do you continue to try to talk about anything other than your blob's inability to get a cent from the Mexican government to pay for the wall?

That’s about as dumb as me saying you are defending mass shooters by supporting the second amendment..
Actually that's not even close. You aren't supporting enforcement of US Law and US Immigration Law when you continue to support and defend liars / lying politicians who continue to run illegal Sanctuary Cities and who continue to engage in election fraud by advocating and using votes from illegals. You are doing just the opposite.

So why do you continue to do it?

Why do you continue to try to talk about anything other than your blob's inability to get a cent from the Mexican government to pay for the wall?
I've talked about that already / answered that. Now stop ducking my questions:

Why do you continue to support and defend criminal Democrats who continue to undermine our Democracy and voting process by registering illegals, knowingly allow them to vote, and then who justify their crimes after, only to keep doing it?[

"The chief of U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's presidency said Monday that President Trump is right in his view that border walls are effective.

Mark Morgan said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that walls "absolutely work" and that there is no real argument against building and implementing one.

He added that although he was removed from his position by President Trump's administration, Trump's stance on border security makes sense.

"The president is right. ... That's based on historical data and facts that can be proven," Morgan said."

This is why Pelosi and Schumer refused to listen to BPAs who attempted to brief them on what is going on at the border.

In an article / link posted in a different thread cited, everywhere along the border where a wall / barrier is used illegal border crossing is eliminated by 95%.

Obama's own hand-picked former Chief of the US Border Patrol has come out, despite being replaced by President Trump, in support of President Trump and his call for a wall.

"I cannot think of a legitimate argument why anyone would not support the wall as part of a multi-layered border security issue," noting his experience with the FBI in Texas.

People are too concerned about the president's style and the delivery of his case for a border wall as opposed to the substantive issues at hand, Morgan said.

He added that
Trump is correct in calling the issues at the border a national security problem, and that border security professionals think the same."

'The President Is Right': Former Border Patrol Chief Under Obama Says Walls ‘Absolutely Work’

Again, as soon as the check comes from Mexico, we can build the wall. Trump said they were going to pay for it. Was he lying?
We can collect later,, American lives matter. Poor Americans matter we know you hate us

Forum List

Back