Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

Which is his right, and while the religious beliefs of some are out there, and yes they have the right to believe whatever they want, belief in Jesus Christ and he crucified is the only true faith. Yes he gave a speech at a Catholic Church which is why he spoke about what he did, you don't like it because it paints Joe Biden in a bad light concerning what he says his faith is, while not practicing what he preaches, but expecting Catholics to line up and vote for him, based on his supposed faith.
Biden has been a Catholic longer than Butker has been ALIVE! :auiqs.jpg:
And Butker is responsible for kicking an oblong ball between two posts, not responsible for running a country will millions of people, half of whom left the loony farm when a certain orange turd showed up. :)

Biden has been a Catholic longer than Butker has been ALIVE! :auiqs.jpg:
And Butker is responsible for kicking an oblong ball between two posts, not responsible for running a country will millions of people, half of whom left the loony farm when a certain orange turd showed up. :)
Biden claims to be catholic with no evidence yet I can watch Butker's faith and him kick field goals. Biden isn't running this country Obama is

Good for him.

It brings warmth to my heart when I see a public figure stand in front of everyone and show they still have morals, values and standards.

We need more people like him to show everyone it's ok to be a decent and moral person. I think a lot of people want to be but are afraid or looking for someone standing next to them that thinks like they do.

I want to believe most Americans are on the verge of putting an end to this nonsense in our country.

I guess you know nothing about how popular a player this man is! He is probably the best field goal kicker in the NFL for the past several years. I'll bet the Chiefs don't say a word about this!
I don't know the worth of kickers. You could be right.

I believe it was a Catholic University and his mother was getting her Master's degree.
His mom is a physicist.

I guess you know nothing about how popular a player this man is! He is probably the best field goal kicker in the NFL for the past several years
Wrong, that would be Justin Tucker.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back